SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if TM took Heather's phone and used it to text to SM....attempting to make it look like Heather was still alive, even if she wasn't. Maybe the texts early on the 18th were intended to make it look like Heather was bothering SM...even though we know she told the roommate that SM contacted her that night.

I agree.

I dont remember hearing a aprox time HE arrived at the dock, so I have no idea how to compare that to the 6am time of the last calls/messages.

Way too many open time windows.

I can see why Heather might cry, if SM called her and said he "had left" his wife. That is a lot different from saying "he might leave his wife" or promising to leave his wife. If he told her he HAD left, then she might not only feel responsible, but also stuck with him, if she broken it off due to his not leaving his wife, for example.

Also I can see him coaxing her to come out, rather than going to her condo. If he had just left his wife, or said he had, he probably told her TM might be out looking for him and knew where she lived. And the M's probably did not know if her complex had cameras.

JMO

OMG, I cannot catch up! How do you guys eat and shower and work without getting 354543 pages behind?

I know!! I can't keep up either....I try to speed read parts of pages and sometimes I skip a couple pages and try to go back. Its almost impossible to do this!

Not according to the link and posts I just found. But Im not 100%

and now after I do more looking, those articles I posted from are from January - sorry if its been debunked by now......

LE has always said 6am...only Heather's father said 3:41. I have to go with LE on this one, JMO.

I wonder if TM took Heather's phone (after she and hubby killed Heather) and used it to text to SM....attempting to make it look like Heather was still alive, even if she wasn't. Maybe the texts early on the 18th were intended to make it look like Heather was bothering SM...even though we know she told the roommate that SM contacted her that night. I bet TM took Heather's phone.

Respectfully disagree. I doubt that TM or SM would even know how to post on Tumblr IMOO. And, those 10 posts were pretty typical in nature to Heather's other postings.

I was banned from a reporters FB page that got an interview with Casey Anthony. He asked us if there were any questions we had, that we wanted him to asked Casey. I asked him to pleaseeeeeeeee ask her, what it felt like to see the expression in Caylee's eyes, after the duct tape was applied? Immediate ban. But I would ask it again, if I had the chance.

Perhaps SM called her from payphone and said he was done with TM and she kicked him out and wouldn't allow him to take vehicle or cell phone, if HE could please come pick him up.

I have been reading TM's Disney cruise forum posts for the last hour or so. It scares me to think this lady is a cold blooded killer as she seems very family orientated in her posts on that forum. She takes her kids on lovely cruises to Disney, photographs all the memories, posts nice things about SM and her children, has a love for her pets (dogs, cats, rabbits, ducks). All of these things are clearly visible on her Disney forum posts. She just seems like a normal caring mother/wife/woman. Then, I look at her Facebook page (before it was shut down) and it is like she's an entirely different person. Her posts there seem somewhat juvenile and high -school like. It's just all so strange, it just makes me quiver to think that someone so seemingly normal (from what the forum discloses) could commit such an act as murder.

On another note, I was browsing the Disboard forum of hers and saw some pictures she had posted (post # 281) of Sidney when their dog had returned home from being lost. In these pics SM is dressed in camouflage gear, clothing that one would use to go hunting. One could only assume he is a hunter or has been hunting in the past.

Does anyone know if he was an avid hunter? If so, it may be a good idea to look in the areas nearby where hunters are known to go. Maybe he has buddies he hunts with & they would know of the areas he frequents to go hunting. Of course, him wearing this gear could mean absolutely nothing, but its just an idea :twocents:

Hello all, newbie here. :seeya:

I've been lurking for a few days now. My family and I have visited the MB area several times, and we also have visited Disney several times, so this case definitely caught my eye. I don't use DISBoards often in planning trips to Disney, but during the few times I have used it, onetreehilladdict (TM) was definitely a poster who 'pinged my radar' (and there's no shortage of that on the DIS, let me tell you).

I am an active member at another planning site for Disney and other various travel destinations, which brings me to my question:
Is there a list of, or can anyone think of, the online aliases/screen names used by TM? I have seen upthread mention of an 'AtalyaL' used for a Photobucket account, for example. I would like to check the member database of the site I use to see if TM has a presence there. (Hopefully I'm not crossing any boundaries by asking that. I'm still learning. :) )

Thanks for any help!

I know!! I can't keep up either....I try to speed read parts of pages and sometimes I skip a couple pages and try to go back. Its almost impossible to do this!

I read the threads backwards from the Lastest post to the oldest... Faster for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I was banned from a reporters FB page that got an interview with Casey Anthony. He asked us if there were any questions we had, that we wanted him to asked Casey. I asked him to pleaseeeeeeeee ask her, what it felt like to see the expression in Caylee's eyes, after the duct tape was applied? Immediate ban. But I would ask it again, if I had the chance.

My new hero!!!! :loveyou:

I wonder who did it, two dif attys aren't gonna do that at the same time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Probably TM's since she is really the only one that really posted. SM didn't even know his password! Haha

I think there is a possibility it was posted for a reason at the suggestion of an attorney representing the family. All a lawyer would have to do in order to win a case for a venue change is show a page like that...it's filled with MB locals making comments about how we should just hang them right now.

I think it takes a lot more for a venue change. The trial for Austin Sigg (Jessica Ridgeway's killer) was not moved out of Jefferson County, even though it got a ton of attention, there were 3000 people who attended the memorial, a park was named after Jessica, and many parents were on alert before his arrest, not letting their kids go trick or treating. Basically, it had a huge effect on the area. Yet, the judge still didn't grant a change of venue. I am also sure that everyone in JeffCo knew about the Ridgeway case.

So IDK if Tammy and Sidney will be granted a change of venue. It wouldn't surprise me if they are, but I could see it staying in Horry.

Unsure of make and model. Believe it was a truck though. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

This car dealership has been on my radar for awhile and I posted the link before.

Their FB page shows a lot of cars along with their new owners. But, I haven't found any pic of M's (...yet).

CC also donated $100 to SM's Marathon Run (err, ugh... walk) on 6/21/13.

IMO, SM did some work for them or purchased a vehicle there hence the donation. What other connection would SM have otherwise? Friends maybe?

C*mpet*ti*n C*rs - Myrtle Beach, SC - Car Dealership | Facebook

Pictures of vehicles being towed by WS poster Newyork625

http://media.myrtlebeachonline.com/smedia/2014/02/21/21/27/gUVfa.AuSt.78.jpeg

http://media.myrtlebeachonline.com/smedia/2014/02/21/21/26/qIb7v.AuSt.78.jpeg

I keep thinking about LE digging on the M property the date of the search warrant. I wonder if it's possible that the M's dug a hasty shallow grave and later removed the victim, perhaps to a location nearby, but also possibly out of state.

Sorry to address something that has probably already been cleared up, but I just read that HE's cell phone last pinged at 3 AM. Earlier, there were reports of cell phone activity (I believe it was ongoing calls between HE and SM) up to 6AM. Has the 6 AM time been discounted?

I thought of a temp spot for the body, like you, but I think LE was on them from the 19th on so unless they were able to leave with it undetected I don't see how that's possible.

I believe after 3am it was IMs via phone - am I wrong sleuthers?

Respectfully disagree. I doubt that TM or SM would even know how to post on Tumblr IMOO. And, those 10 posts were pretty typical in nature to Heather's other postings.

Wow...the content of the texts were released? I haven't seen that. Most everyone sends texts messages on their phones....except my mom who is 70. I was think they took Heather's phone and used that phone to respond to SM, maybe to make it look like she was still alive? I don't know...but if you know what those texts said up until 6am, I would love to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader