SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: moving the trial, it also depends upon how long it takes to get to trial, IMO. If this drags out for a few years, the level of emotions will have changed somewhat, IMO. Yes, they will be renewed nearing trial time, but I believe a jury can be found in almost any city, due to the number of people who simply avoid news. JMO

I agree. If the judge issues a gag order, the amount of MSM attention will decrease. If there's nothing happening, people might stop checking the social media pages for this case as often. This case is very active right now, but what will it be like a year, two years from now?

Also check their COMPUTER RECORDS. Maybe they googled locations to put Heather or other things that could help LE determine what happened and where Heather is. Maybe they looked at on-line maps to scope out deserted areas. Remember FCA's googling?

Yep.
If LE took the computers and phones for forensics, they do have ability to deactivate FB while there is an ongoing investigation. And i am pretty sure they will/are going through all data and searches on their computers.

Have you ever been cheated on? Believe me, you are mad at your partner and the other person. The emotions are overwhelming. Not defending SM, but we don't know what hell TM put him through. I don't care if the marriage was an open one, but I feel that TM snapped and the person that ruined her life, in her mind HE, was going to pay.

I am living this hell right now, so I have had to step away from this case several times. You can't imagine the overwhelming emotions that run through your body and how much hate you have for that 20 something that is after you husband and your life. I am not saying murder is the answer, but let me tell you, I can see how she snapped if that is what happened. It's hard because we get older, we lose that girlish look and we become boring to some men, and they want that excitement again and what can we do? I am 60, and he is 49. When we married it was okay the age difference but now, he is chasing a 24 yr old. So I do get it. But murder is not the answer, divorce maybe or getting half of all of it. But not murder, no one is worth that. Now they both go to jail and the kids are displaced and it just get worse over time.

How do I get there?

Take a left at the stop sign, go down about half a mile, make a right, go down over yonder til you see the building marked "private property"...you'll have to have your cornea scanned to get past the gate.

:biggrin:

Click on home, forums, parking lot.

I am living this hell right now, so I have had to step away from this case several times. You can't imagine the overwhelming emotions that run through your body and how much hate you have for that 20 something that is after you husband and your life. I am not saying murder is the answer, but let me tell you, I can see how she snapped if that is what happened. It's hard because we get older, we lose that girlish look and we become boring to some men, and they want that excitement again and what can we do? I am 60, and he is 49. When we married it was okay the age difference but now, he is chasing a 24 yr old. So I do get it. But murder is not the answer, divorce maybe or getting half of all of it. But not murder, no one is worth that. Now they both go to jail and the kids are displaced and it just get worse over time.

:hug: I'm so very sorry. I have never had this happen but I can't imagine my anger. Murder no, but I would be so cold and done, I can't imagine myself dealing with it or ever forgiving someone.

I wonder if TM took Heather's phone (after she and hubby killed Heather) and used it to text to SM....attempting to make it look like Heather was still alive, even if she wasn't. Maybe the texts early on the 18th were intended to make it look like Heather was bothering SM...even though we know she told the roommate that SM contacted her that night. I bet TM took Heather's phone.

Respectfully disagree. I doubt that TM or SM would even know how to post on Tumblr IMOO. And, those 10 posts were pretty typical in nature to Heather's other postings.

Actually, I only disagreed about the M's using Heather's phone to post to Tumblr.

I do however think it is possible that they used her phone at some point to create a diversion of evidence by texting/calling SM's phone with Heather's phone sometime after they did the horrible thing they did.

Wow...the content of the texts were released? I haven't seen that. Most everyone sends texts messages on their phones....except my mom who is 70. I was think they took Heather's phone and used that phone to respond to SM, maybe to make it look like she was still alive? I don't know...but if you know what those texts said up until 6am, I would love to see them.

BBM

No, LE has not released any texting information.

I'm pretty sure all of that info will not be seen until the trial happens.

OK....I was speaking strictly about TM using Heathers phone to text or communicate to SM, making it appear that Heather was alive at 6am on the morning in question. I know nothing about the Tumbler account.

I was banned from a reporters FB page that got an interview with Casey Anthony. He asked us if there were any questions we had, that we wanted him to asked Casey. I asked him to pleaseeeeeeeee ask her, what it felt like to see the expression in Caylee's eyes, after the duct tape was applied? Immediate ban. But I would ask it again, if I had the chance.

I seriously just gave you a standing ovation, Tulessa. Bravo!

I need to build up my leave time so I can be prepared to take off work when this trial comes up - in case they air it on tv. As much interest as i have in this case now, I can imagine what I will be like then.

i don't get the 6 a.m. phone call or text. that would be the one that TM or SM faked after heather was gone. IMO

That FB page could end up in the trial, if it gets crazy and turns out to be linked to family members...at least, that is enough of a reason for me to stay off of it, just in case, lol

I don't believe you've been banned yet! I can still see your comments. Do they disappear once you've been banned?

Sorry took me so long to respond. Got shut out of forum for some reason..very slow to get back here! Anyways, I myself cannot see my comments..so maybe you can because you're not banned?? Not sure :)

WS was working pretty well today, until last half hour or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02