SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nobodycases.com/no_body2.pdf

Here is a database of "no body" cases in US. I found 12 in SC. Some had confessions, or testimony of confessions. Some had one defendant talk. A few were convicted on the kidnapping charge, but not murder. One had bone fragments in a fire pit.

They are listed a-z by defendant, so hard to pick them out.
Last names of Sc cases are:
Basham
Carson
Coulter
Gambrell
Harman
Maner
McCullough
Owens
Richardson
Stephenson
Sullivan
Weston

IMO, they'll still go through the process of Voir Dire in Horry County.
They may also bring in jurors from another county.
I just don't see them moving the trial.

The news of HE has gone national. It's been on HLN and other national news stories/shows. Millions of people have seen it and formed opinions of the Ms, including that they are guilty and vile people. The trial won't be moved out of the country, so they'll have to find a way to make it work and the cost of moving it out of the county will be too great, IMO.

Why do you feel it would be so expensive to move the trial? A judge hasn't been assigned for trial as far as I know so it's just shuttling the Moorer's .it's not like the whole courthouse staff gets moved..just the defendants...

I really feel like it's photographic evidence, Tammy probably posed with a deceased Heather. I just get a feeling this was a concour type kill, like someone who hunts and getting large prized game. I also think she's sadistic, psychopathic and delusional enough to do it plus keep the photo around.

Why do you feel it would be so expensive to move the trial? A judge hasn't been assigned for trial as far as I know so it's just shuttling the Moorer's .it's not like the whole courthouse staff gets moved..just the defendants...

Or just bring in a jury from elsewhere...

IMO, regardless of ANY FB page that arises, the lawyers for the Ms are going to attempt to get a change of venue. Heather has become incredibly loved and cared about in MB. People around the world have heard about her, I can't imagine many in MB haven't.

Question is, will the lawyers succeed simply based on that fact. Not necessarily. Less and less, you're seeing change of venue based on that. If jurors can convince both sides AND the judge that they can be impartial and base their decision ONLY on the evidence PRESENTED, the venue tends to remain where the crime was committed.

Ha! I managed to get myself blocked from the "Sidney and Tammy Moorer are innocent" page, with one comment!!! LOL Score for me! :)
Good for you !!! And as I've already said I refuse to even go to that page- maybe if not enough crazies post on there, it will disappear.i really do hope and pray that that page is not going to be allowed to spill over into this site for discussion. As we all probably know, there are folks out there who are as sick as the perps they support- after all, many on the outside hook up as pen pals with some in prison! And some even marry the perp- while inarcerated (having not even known them before the crime made the news !ugh !

Thank God it only has 11 likes. So only 11 crazy bastards out there.

Crazy indeed. The person who set up the page doesn't even know them!

Never even met them apparently (but suspiciously seems to know rather a lot about the relationship between SM/HE, and SM/TM).

Hopefully that page is being monitored, because I wouldn't be surprised if some new info came out, due to that person forgetting the entire world can read their posts!

And Horry County has to pay for those defendents to be housed in another facility. It's not cheap.

The prosecuting team would be moved and still be trying the case, they'd also have to be put up in lodging and meals and whatnot paid for.

Most likely the jury would be sequestered (which wouldn't surprise me, if that happens regardless).

My husband said sort of off-the-cuff the other day, that everybody from Horry County knows where to go to (I apologize for how insensitive this sounds) dump a body. There are miles and miles of undeveloped forest heading west in every direction. Tons of fishing shacks and trails all along the river.

We had a case years ago where a woman was snatched from a Conway store parking lot. One of the two guys charged for her murder made a plea deal to show where they buried her. It'd been nighttime when they took her out in the woods on the other side of the waterway. The boy never found the place they'd dug, even though everyone agreed he was genuinely trying.

They did find a skeleton near the area they were lead to, but it turned out to be someone else. Makes you wonder how many there are out there.

Anyway, if this thing was pre-meditated, they could've dug a hole/made preparations before hand. Cold-blooded, for true.

There are so many isolated and deserted areas in and around Myrtle Beach, it is truly like searching for a needle in a haystack. From the forests to the waterways, including many swamplands, dead end dirt roads, Carolina Bays, etc. And that's just around Myrtle Beach proper. Heading south to MI and GT, or west to Conway - a million possibilities. I don't know the details on cell pings to towers, but I hope that they have some idea of a general area to search. Otherwise, it will be nearly impossible without a confession from the evil people.

I've been lurking for weeks. I am native to SC and have been in the Myrtle Beach area for many years. My son is a year younger than Heather and have friends/acquaintances in common. I am pissed and heartbroken over this happening to Heather, her family and our community.

Im getting error msgs that sm and tm's facebook's are down, anyone else?

regarding the car:

taken from this link: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Rhodes said Elvis was classified as a missing person a few days after her car – a 2001 Dodge Intrepid – was found abandoned at the Peachtree Boat Landing in Socastee on Dec. 19.

The very next day - so there was no "the car being there for some time".

and then theres this:

Police do not think someone drove Elvis from River Oaks Drive to the boat landing.

Investigators also believe Elvis made it to the boat landing, but investigators would not elaborate about why Elvis drove to the boat landing or what may have happened when she arrived.

"Everything indicates that she drove there," said Lt. Chip Squires, the task force leader. "We do not have anything that indicates she did not drive there."

Investigators also confirmed earlier reports of cell phone communications between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer, a 38-year-old Horry County man with whom police records state she had a relationship history.

Those communications occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18, police records state.

So, they are saying that HE & SM were in contact until about 6am? But she was at the dock at what time?

Well TM & SM's facebook pages have been removed, there goes my leisure reading lol. Good thing I took some screen shots for reference last night.

IMO, they'll still go through the process of Voir Dire in Horry County.
They may also bring in jurors from another county.
I just don't see them moving the trial.

The news of HE has gone national. It's been on HLN and other national news stories/shows. Millions of people have seen it and formed opinions of the Ms, including that they are guilty and vile people. The trial won't be moved out of the country, so they'll have to find a way to make it work and the cost of moving it out of the county will be too great, IMO.

I could picture them moving it up to Florence, but it wouldn't be like people there wouldn't know about it. Maybe they'll move it to Union county SC, then I could possibly be on the jury :)

I think this is how he got HE to the dock:

from this link: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

Elvis’ roommate, identified in a police report as BW, received a phone call from Elvis at about 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, police records state.

According to the report, the roommate said the victim “seemed like she was crying and upset” due to receiving a call from a man the report says was nearly twice her age.

The report also said the victim previously had a relationship with the man, and that he said he left his wife and wanted to be with the victim.

To me, thats it. Thats how he got HE there. He wanted to talk.... "Im leaving her, just come talk to me."

!

Im getting error msgs that sm and tm's facebook's are down, anyone else?

Yep....they are down. And the error message I am getting isn't usual. Maybe LE ordered them down or too many people 'reported' them.

Part of me is glad. Those two pages being allowed to float around in cyberspace feels wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl