SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG........for real? She talks to her husband this way? I have heard of henpecked husbands but this takes the cake. She darn sure wore the pants in that family.

Guess so. Then brags about it to her fans.

Just to add another layer to the mess that is the Moorers: What husband has to ask his "mommy" if he can buy a Mickey calendar?

OMG........for real? She talks to her husband this way? I have heard of henpecked husbands but this takes the cake. She darn sure wore the pants in that family.

Have you ever watched Jon and Kate Plus Eight????

Both TM and SM were charged with murder/ "malice aforethought". Meaning Heather's murder was premeditated by both TM and SM. The idea that TM jumped out of the trees and murdered Heather at the landing while SM stood by crying or that TM forced SM to help murder Heather is not skewing with the charges. They both premeditated her murder. SM may have cared for Heather on some level. TM hated her. But let's not pretend that SM had no true hand in this.

Yes. Heather was beautiful, young and full of life. All the things TM was not. We all know about their open marriage and TM's hateful bizarre facebook postings about Heather. But is it so hard to imagine that SM is equally awful? I think not. I am very sure SM told his wife that Heather got his number. (Yeah, no way he hit on her and everyone else in the TK. Sure. Lies). Heather wouldn't leave him alone. (Yeah...sure...he wasn't chasing younger women...just them chasing a 5'8" out of work married father of three...). Heather was crazy and awful. (SM surely knows his wife TM and his own behavior). SM only had intercourse with Heather 3 times in a car. (Yeah...right. SM is cheating with a younger girl with tons of energy and tons of life and manages only three times to sleep with her over a several month period).

I can't stand them both. But both are responsible for Heather's death. Neither one of them is a good and wonderful person. There are both horrible. I hope at least one of them will tell LE where Heather's remains are so she can be buried by her family. But I jsut don't trust either of these classless people.

You're probably right. I am over-thinking things, and also am giving more credit than is due these people.

The "why" is because Heather was the younger, prettier other woman.
There is no doubt in my mind that's the reason for her murder/the reason they murdered her.
As far as the particular time of day/night it's likely imoo that SM touched base with HE and knew she had a date that night. That possibly got the M's murder/kidnapping plans under way.
My feeling is that the M's wanted their terrible deed done before Christmas.

Exactly!!! Re: Christmas... And before the sun came up.

I wish I felt like one of them will come forward...but if Heather is not found, I just do not see it. Some of the "no body" cases had convictions on the kidnapping, but not murder, so I hope LE keeps that charge in, just in case, if they can prove it.

In one such case, the perp got 30 years on that charge, but was not convicted of murder, and in another case, also only convicted on kidnapping, the perp may do as little as 12 years. Both cases were in SC, and are on the compiled list of all of the cases in the US prosecuted with finding a body.

IMO they need her to be found, somehow. But it sounds like they do not have any leads.

JMO

I still can't understand the IE charges, I know I say this everyday, but I just don't get it. If he "had left" TM which is what BW said in the unredacted police report, then what in the world were they doing going all over town doing the "do" in public. It's just the weirdest thing to me.

Go to the parking lot. A websleuther found something that might be it.

Well, this world is a very sick place. I don't do Tumblr so maybe I am out of the loop. I thought it was horrible. Of course, when you live a fairly pure life, no alcohol~drugs~*advertiser censored*~extramarital affairs~cursing~course jokes, the things I saw there make me sick. I'm not a prude....I just wish young people could realize the damage they are doing by putting this mess in their lives.
Oh if they could only realize that they are valuable...and worthy of self-respect.

Well, I'm not of that life either but it still doesn't change the fact that her tumblr is very typical of those her age. Like hambirg said, she was posting images like that since at least December 2012 so I don't even know why this is an issue. It was Heather... doesn't make her any less worthy of LIFE.

For Tammy being the " mastermind " behind Heather's murder and Sidney only going along because TM made him do it , Sidney doesn't look very timid or remorseful in the picture posted on Facebook . In the photo, proving he had a " Tammy " tatoo he seems to have a genuine smile on his face. IMO, he had to know what Tammy was posting on FB or why would he pose for that picture ?
The tat was done 2 years prior so she said, but I think the purpose was to show off his gun for intimidation. It was really two fold since she could also show she had him branded. (I don't know if he lost weight. Perhaps due to the weight of the gun his pants wouldn't stay up without tightening his belt.)

Some of you have questioned the timing of the murder saying maybe TM wanted it done before Christmas. I am sure this will get deleted because I can not back it up with the Facebook post because their Facebooks are now deleted. BUT, the Moorers had just returned from a 3 week cross country trip to Disneyland. With many stops in between. That is A LOT of time in a vehicle together to talk about, hash out problems, and come up with solutions, or plan a murder!!! I know they were home on Dec. 16th because she takes about finally having Christmas Decorations up but I am not sure of their exact date of return.

I must be missing something BIG - cause I dont see ANYTHING like yall are seeing - apparently!
:scared:

Halfway thru her tumblr page I was sent to a *advertiser censored* site called "badoink?" Anyone else??

There is no way I believe the Moorer's had a true open relationship. In an open relationship, there isn't any real jealousy. TM only said they had an open relationship so no one would think she was two scoops of crazy jealous.

TM said she had a two year relationship with a man. She also said in the late 90's she begged SM to leave but he didn't when she fell back into her rock and roll lifestyle and she insinuated that she was the one who left, then came back.

Mark my words - this is the extent of the so-called open relationship.

I would love to know how SM got caught. Probably a cell phone. Then once TM knew who the girl was, she looked and looked at everything she could find about HE. She looked and looked some more, seeing all the pictures of a young, very small framed girl who wasn't ashamed of the body she owned and rage boiled inside her. In TM's mind - this girl was a potential threat and because she couldn't compete - being defeated was not an option.

I am stuck on that to. I can take a million guesses, but nothing that makes me say "ahaaaa!"

I think HE was crying because a part of her was afraid of the reality of the consequences of SM leaving his wife and family to be with her....she maybe felt conflicted as to what to do, what she felt, maybe she was upset because she came home from a nice first date but didn't feel the same for SS as she did for SM or maybe she had feelings for SS and realized she was done with SM only to then learn SM was leaving wife and kids for her?.....all my own speculation and opinions, being a 25 year old girl, I vividly recall my 20's and can relate to what I have learned of Heather

Definitely not dumped off Pier 14. Too visible even during winter season. None of the oceanfront piers would be isolated enough for something like that to take place with no witnesses.

Regarding PTL, many of the Socastee kids (older teens) used to hang out there. The police started patrolling the area frequently so not as much of a hang out anymore but still a familiar place for many Socastee kids. Maybe this was their regular meeting place. Familiar, somewhat isolated and close for both to get to.

I am not at all scandalized by Heather's tumblr. Her tumblr is very typical of those her age. I do have a tumblr (video game related, no smut) and I check out tumblrs of those that follow me and so many of them are just like her's. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Same here. Seems like a typical tumblr to me. The adult images used were fairly tame/vanilla, in terms of what else is out there! Agree that if TM was trying to sabotage her rep, she would've used far, FAR worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie