SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize you didn't ask me, but! I think both. I think she's obsessed about it since she found out, or whatever (do we know how they were outed?) AND then something, who knows what...happened around that time to make her snap. I bet she's planned, or at least toyed with the idea of killing HE since she knew of her.

yes, this! maybe as reality settled in, hubby cheated!! and most likely actually cared for this girl.... she simmered. and it got bad, really bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

For Tammy being the " mastermind " behind Heather's murder and Sidney only going along because TM made him do it , Sidney doesn't look very timid or remorseful in the picture posted on Facebook . In the photo, proving he had a " Tammy " tatoo he seems to have a genuine smile on his face. IMO, he had to know what Tammy was posting on FB or why would he pose for that picture ?

Yeah... for quick proof of how commonplace that kind of Tumblr is, just look at the amount of notes on any given inappropriate picture. It'll likely be in the thousands. HE's was practically indistinguishable, trend wise.

That's the beauty and awkwardness of Tumblr. Everyone's is a smorgasbord. At the peak of my activity I followed about 50 users or so (culture, photography, film stills, definitely nothing intentionally scandalous) and learned the one universal principle of Tumblr the hard way, which is if you're browsing your feed for baby animals or cupcake recipes, the second that somebody walks up behind you you'll scroll halfway down the screen and suddenly it's 7 pages of nothing but artsy *advertiser censored*.

JMO and not directed at anyone in particular but directing shock at the post contents may unintentionally lend credence to what Tammy was trying to convey in her rant about Heather's character. I think Tammy saw her social media and immediately formed that opinion, and then brought it up again publicly to retroactively confirm her loathing and bolster support for it. At the end of the day I think any young girl's Tumblr would've seemed scandalous to Tammy after browsing nothing but Dis Boards. :twocents:

Very eye opening to me. Thank you for sharing. My 13 year old just told me she now has snap chat and I gave her a long lecture about it. There's no WAY I'm letting Tumblr slide though if she gets that!! I had no clue Tumblr was known for being so risque. The way you describe it as a whole, her site probably was pretty tame.

Both TM and SM were charged with murder/ "malice aforethought". Meaning Heather's murder was premeditated by both TM and SM. The idea that TM jumped out of the trees and murdered Heather at the landing while SM stood by crying or that TM forced SM to help murder Heather is not skewing with the charges. They both premeditated her murder. SM may have cared for Heather on some level. TM hated her. But let's not pretend that SM had no true hand in this.

Yes. Heather was beautiful, young and full of life. All the things TM was not. We all know about their open marriage and TM's hateful bizarre facebook postings about Heather. But is it so hard to imagine that SM is equally awful? I think not. I am very sure SM told his wife that Heather got his number. (Yeah, no way he hit on her and everyone else in the TK. Sure. Lies). Heather wouldn't leave him alone. (Yeah...sure...he wasn't chasing younger women...just them chasing a 5'8" out of work married father of three...). Heather was crazy and awful. (SM surely knows his wife TM and his own behavior). SM only had intercourse with Heather 3 times in a car. (Yeah...right. SM is cheating with a younger girl with tons of energy and tons of life and manages only three times to sleep with her over a several month period).

I can't stand them both. But both are responsible for Heather's death. Neither one of them is a good and wonderful person. There are both horrible. I hope at least one of them will tell LE where Heather's remains are so she can be buried by her family. But I jsut don't trust either of these classless people.

Those large ice chests are nearly unsinkable. People have actually survived floating in those ice chests out in the ocean for days after their boats capsized. LE made the comment that they knew exactly where SM and TM were the entire time when they left town immediately following the disappearance of HE. I'm hoping if any evidence was disposed of along the way that LE recovered it.

Yes, I agree they would be tough to sink unless maybe they used a different type of container. Thanks to you and others for the responses as it is good to get points and counter-points as we try to figure out the most likely place Heather is.

For what its worth, below is a link of the piers/docks and there just happens to be one directly below that 2nd IE incident. It literally is right down from the incident with a straight shot to the beach.

Its on the map at "C" and called "Pier 14 Restarant and Lounge".

The other one that is second closest is on the map at "A" and called "2nd Avenue Pier".

Since the ocean is rough I would hope that something would eventually wash up if they used that as a dumping spot. Plus there should have been more cameras or witnesses that would have shown them walking out to the peir for LE to know what they did.
So its probably not very likely of a theory afterall.

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF...h,+SC&ei=b1QOU4-bGebM2AXK4oGwBA&ved=0CPQBEMgT

I always thought the part about her crying was weird, but what would be the motivation for that? Any ideas?

I am stuck on that to. I can take a million guesses, but nothing that makes me say "ahaaaa!"

The smut was tame. It was one on one. No bondage. No pearl necklaces of any sort. I don't think tm did it...she would have been nasty.

Bondage is tame compared to what I saw. A little whips and leather is nothing compared to full nudity with oral same sex action and the like.
Clu mentioned "artsy." Oh my. Warhol did artsy. That was *advertiser censored*.
But heck, I have no idea who put it up....people are forever hacking into each other pages and accounts. Sad thing too.

What's interesting about the timing of this is Heather was on a date with someone else, which implies she was moving on and spending time with someone not married to TM. Now I don't know if they were still in touch and still involved in an affair, and until trial we may not learn if this was a factor. But you'd think from a purely logical standpoint that if a young woman is willing to move on and date others then that's a good thing...it means she may leave hubby alone.

TM turned her anger to the wrong person. If she had to get violent with someone, she should have directed her anger to her own spouse. He's the one who hurt her.

Well, hello, 'ol friend :)

I came across this pearl posted by TM on her beloved DIS blog that illustrates your point and wanted to share. If there wasn't a pic of SM and his big, fake choppers holding up a Mickey Mouse Xmas calendar I would have thought she was talking about her 6-year-old.....

"Sidney wanted to buy this, but I said not this time. He pouted and put it back down."

Sidney wanted to buy this, but I said not this thttp://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jpLpY_7Fr7UJ:www.disboards.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D48202757+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#sthash.zsIPV0yZ.dpuf

Or maybe he was just in a bad mood because he needed a diapey change? WTF??

OMG........for real? She talks to her husband this way? I have heard of henpecked husbands but this takes the cake. She darn sure wore the pants in that family.

I always thought the part about her crying was weird, but what would be the motivation for that? Any ideas?

There is evidence of phone calls back and forth between Heather and SM that night. I'm just trying to come up with new theories because I can't help thinking SM was set up, and that there are others involved. The more I think about it, I just don't see TM forgiving SM the way she seemed to.

I thought the crying was odd too. Talking about a great date and crying at the same time...

Maybe BW asked her how the date went, to try to change the subject from SM and get her to stop crying. The crying part is not odd to me. If SM said he HAD left his wife, as opposed is leaving, it suddenly became real to Heather, IMO, and she may have felt torn in many directions. A friend of mine was seeing a married man for several years...when he DID leave his wife, it was emotional and draining for her as well as shocking. (But they are now married and have been for many years now, so a very different ending, but still emotional.)

Heather had a lot of reasons to call BW that night, IMO. Maybe she would have called even if SM had not been in touch, saying what he said. But I think whatever he said to her prompted the calls. And maybe Heather told BW she was heading out to meet him, hence LE believing she drove herself to PTL.

JMO

I am not at all scandalized by Heather's tumblr. Her tumblr is very typical of those her age. I do have a tumblr (video game related, no smut) and I check out tumblrs of those that follow me and so many of them are just like her's. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, this world is a very sick place. I don't do Tumblr so maybe I am out of the loop. I thought it was horrible. Of course, when you live a fairly pure life, no alcohol~drugs~*advertiser censored*~extramarital affairs~cursing~course jokes, the things I saw there make me sick. I'm not a prude....I just wish young people could realize the damage they are doing by putting this mess in their lives.
Oh if they could only realize that they are valuable...and worthy of self-respect.

I agree with most of that. I do worry that SM and TM had weeks to work on a story if caught, and reassure eachother not to break if arrested. They are most likely thinking "no body, no conviction". who knows how long they can go before one of them crumbles?

That's what worries me. They have had almost two months to get their stories straight and clean up any evidence.

The smut was tame. It was one on one. No bondage. No pearl necklaces of any sort. I don't think tm did it...she would have been nasty.

She posted similar *advertiser censored* gifs as far back at Dec. 2012 (and that's just where I stopped looking for them.) So, yeah, I think HE posted those herself. They are not at all unlike posts she's been making for at least over a year.

Cluciano....good post. I think the ms had to have been watching heather. The times are just so close. Between the date and calling be there couldn't have been much time for sm to also insert himself.

What's interesting about the timing of this is Heather was on a date with someone else, which implies she was moving on and spending time with someone not married to TM. Now I don't know if they were still in touch and still involved in an affair, and until trial we may not learn if this was a factor. But you'd think from a purely logical standpoint that if a young woman is willing to move on and date others then that's a good thing...it means she may leave hubby alone.

TM turned her anger to the wrong person. If she had to get violent with someone, she should have directed her anger to her own spouse. He's the one who hurt her.

If SM and Heather had recent communications again in December, as I believe her father said he had been told, then TM would have assumed the worst and "lost it" IMO. Maybe she just found out that night.

Premeditation could mean that a weapon was brought to the scene, perhaps. Not that a big master plan involving days or weeks of planning was involved. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie