SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agreed. I think the time and content of the Tumblr posts fit well with the timeline emotionally.

- HE gets call from SM while still on date (maybe takes the call in bathroom?)
*Date said HE spoke to no one but her father
*Father said he never spoke to HE
*HE cell records show call received from SM
*Date said she made no posted nothing and he dropped her off 2-2:30am

- HE tells date it was her Dad on the phone

- HE returns to condo before 1:44am (Date was off on 2-2:30 return time)

- HE talks to roommate - upset about SM's call

- HE, feeling emotional, posts 10 ethereal items on Tumblr beginning 1:53am

- HE calls SM back or he calls her and lures her to PTL 2:30am-ish

- 3:00am last ping from HE's phone at PTL location

Very good timeline. Definitely how everything in various articles gets pieced together. The roommate is so critical in this. There to see or hear Heather's state of mind. Even though phone records show SM calling Heather and vice versus in the few hours before her murder. I am pretty sure the roommate knew why Heather left and some sense of who (SM) she was going to meet and perhaps where as well. The roommate is so critical to the timeline and to this case.

Im not 100% sure SM killed HE. But Im 100% sure he didnt do a darn thing to stop it.

If SM had never been inside Heather's apartment, he would not want to start with this night, IMO, if this was a planned homicide and he also may not have known if her complex had cameras. So it would be much better to get her to come away from there on her own, IMO.

I agreed. I think the time and content of the Tumblr posts fit well with the timeline emotionally.

This is great! Thanks for laying it out. Made me think that one thing we really need is a detailed timeline based on what's been released. ( no, I'm not volunteering, I'm on a tablet God help me!)

Moorer reminds me of another vile, evil being, Elisa Baker who tortured, murdered and dismembered her cancer stricken step-daughter, Zahra Baker.

Only in her wildest evil dreams could Moorer have ever held a candle to Heather's beauty.

Heather's beauty will always live on, despite the evil deeds done to her.

Here is what you will look like soon, Oh Vain One.

180px-250px-Snowwhite-creencaps.com-8944.jpg

250px-Snowwhite-disneyscreencaps.com-13483.jpg

No because I think he is a wuss and he will protect his wife. He didnt want to leave her. He just wanted to fool around. Found it flattering that he could get a beautiful young girl interested in him. These guys dont leave their wives. They just want to play around. All jmo of course.

I can see that. But if that's how it really played out, in the moment, wouldn't he possibly be afraid that TM could turn on him too? Just for example, if he watched TM, say, shoot HE, wouldn't he be afraid she was going to shoot him too? Even if HE wasn't shot. . .how could he sleep at night. . .or eat anything TM cooked, kwim?

It could happen but if he was going to leave his wife, come on over and who gives a crap if your wife sees your car or not. After all you are leaving.

I don't believe this was spur of the moment planning. They planned this while in CA. They prepared this child's grave in advance. They need to look harder at the surveillance tapes of the days that led up to this.

And don't forget Facebook post (was it by a family member) claiming a possible altercation between TM and HE in a parking lot in the weeks before disappearance.

If that actually happened, it could certainly play into HE wanting to avoid TM looking for SM at HE's condo, especially if he said he'd just told TM he was leaving her.

I think they felt comfortable talking with Heather in the wee hours of the morning because they never thought, not once, that Heather would call a friend at 2am and tell that friend what was going on.

I don't think we know the full of what Heather told her friend that night, but I do think it was critical to the investigation and if this goes to trial, a conviction may very well hang on her testimony.

BW - wherever you are, Thank you for being such a good friend to Heather. Thank you for being the type of friend someone could call at 2am and pour out their hearts. If it wasn't for you, the Moorer's would be claiming that Sidney tried to break up with Heather, but she couldn't let it go. They would be saying that she killed herself. You will likely be her voice...stay strong...my heartfelt prayers are with you.

Totally agree!!! I have so much respect for this girl!! :) :)

I can see that. But if that's how it really played out, in the moment, wouldn't he possibly be afraid that TM could turn on him too? Just for example, if he watched TM, say, shoot HE, wouldn't he be afraid she was going to shoot him too? Even if HE wasn't shot. . .how could he sleep at night. . .or eat anything TM cooked, kwim?

Did you notice the change in his belt notch from the pic of him getting the tattoo to when it was posted? He definitely lost weight.....

Do you think this case will televised in other cases such as Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked back at the warrants and both IE charges are listed as occurring "between the dates of December 17 and 18" I just wanted to be sure on this.
Did you see something else that said 17th for sure on both?

I think the time of the second IE at Broadway at the Beach (am I allowed to write that out mods?) is really revealing on the timeline.

Was it December 17th, meaning before midnight, definitely making both IE incidents before contact with HE?

The bottom section of warrants say "on or about 12/17/13" for all IE charges.

Where do you see specific times for Broadway?

IMO, they were both on the 17th.

Also check their COMPUTER RECORDS. Maybe they googled locations to put Heather or other things that could help LE determine what happened and where Heather is. Maybe they looked at on-line maps to scope out deserted areas. Remember FCA's googling?

There might even be a trail of web sites with info about forensics, how to destroy DNA, etc. - research for the crime itself.

I am living this hell right now, so I have had to step away from this case several times. You can't imagine the overwhelming emotions that run through your body and how much hate you have for that 20 something that is after you husband and your life. I am not saying murder is the answer, but let me tell you, I can see how she snapped if that is what happened. It's hard because we get older, we lose that girlish look and we become boring to some men, and they want that excitement again and what can we do? I am 60, and he is 49. When we married it was okay the age difference but now, he is chasing a 24 yr old. So I do get it. But murder is not the answer, divorce maybe or getting half of all of it. But not murder, no one is worth that. Now they both go to jail and the kids are displaced and it just get worse over time.

Thank you for sharing you story Skully. Stay strong!

And the 6am phone call?? Must've been SM & TM using her phone??

I think they felt comfortable talking with Heather in the wee hours of the morning because they never thought, not once, that Heather would call a friend at 2am and tell that friend what was going on.

I don't think we know the full of what Heather told her friend that night, but I do think it was critical to the investigation and if this goes to trial, a conviction may very well hang on her testimony.

BW - wherever you are, Thank you for being such a good friend to Heather. Thank you for being the type of friend someone could call at 2am and pour out their hearts. If it wasn't for you, the Moorer's would be claiming that Sidney tried to break up with Heather, but she couldn't let it go. They would be saying that she killed herself. You will likely be her voice...stay strong...my heartfelt prayers are with you.

Amen to this !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member