SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered another TM facebook post. She posted that she was out of town up until the day after Heather went missing in one of her "explanations" to her friends. Obviously that's not true because she was arrested for IE on the 17th and 18th. If she told this to LE then that's one example obstruction of justice. Maybe the OJ and IE are all connected?

She was in town on the 17th. I found some thing early on and sent it in. It was when we were not supposed to sleuth them. It was a post she had put on fb to a friend of hers . The post had her location as Myrtle Beach with the date and time. DEFINATELY was not out of town!

:facepalm:After being on here since the start of this case...I have finally figured out where that little blue arrow is. Boy that would have been helpful to figure out sooner...:blushing:

What little blue arrow?

JMO, but I do NOT believe this was a rage killing as in spontaneous. I feel this was planned! I think when the trials start, we're going to see that there was a lot of mental if not physical abuse going on towards Heather. When those encounters, threats, etc. didn't work, the ante was upped. I feel like there is one main planner, who may or may not have written about it on a blog for cheaters or partners that were cheated on, etc. This person was not about to let someone else 'win'. I don't think it really was a matter of loving the spouse and not wanting him to go as much as it was that she was losing him to someone she couldn't control. Someone who wasn't backing down from her intimidation.

I don't think any drugs or alcohol were involved before the incident, and am beginning to doubt they are a part of the lifestyles at all. IMO, if drugs were available, I think SM would have been using some in last months if at least not the last month. Stress is eating him alive, IMO. One of the reasons I don't think either was subdued, or intoxicated with anything prior to the incident is because of lose of control. The high would come from the planning, and the actual incident. Anything that would affect the thinking, and cause of reason to make a mistake and Heather escape, or able to get a call out for help...they couldn't let that happen.

I do believe the method and location of where Heather is will be simple. Doubtful that much physical work was involved. A shallow grave, maybe. Most likely one of the many water areas, IMO. I pray the location is revealed soon.

all, jmo!

At this point, although I really hope SM is talking, I don't see either of them talking. Until they know what the evidence is against them I'm sure their attorney has advised them to sit tight. The strength of the states case will determine if they talk. In the meantime maybe Heather will be found and then they won't have the chance to make a deal.

It's interesting that SM's attorney stated to the media that SM had no knowledge, involvement, etc... but we haven't heard anything from TM's attorney - although he may have said something and I missed it, the threads move so fast!

I was hoping and believing that SM would be the one to admit what happened. Not that I don't think he's a ... how do I say this without getting modsnipped... "less than honorable person", but I was hoping that he had cared just a little bit about Heather and would come clean. Silly me, I know. But hours and days are going by, and she has not been found, so now I have to believe that he can't/won't say anything so that he can cover his own butt.

I guess there's always the chance that TM was the one who got rid of Heather's body, but I just don't see it. She would make danged sure that SM was a part of it, ALL of it. For all I know they both did, in fact, plan and carry out her murder with malice aforethought.

I guess I was just hoping one of them would have a tiny sliver of a soul. So much for hoping. :(

I guess TM needed to be formally introduced to Heather for her consider having "met" her. I hope her attorney knows how she twists words and statements.

:facepalm:After being on here since the start of this case...I have finally figured out where that little blue arrow is. Boy that would have been helpful to figure out sooner...:blushing:

What little blue arrow? can you screen shot it??

I know. That question had me looking everywhere for a blue arrow. Then I found it. :)

I found more detailed information via the ACLU regarding cell phone data retention

6ava7aza.jpg

https://www.aclu.org/cell-phone-loc...ponse-cell-phone-company-data-retention-chart

This was posted on the Abigail Hernandez thread. I can't link back at the moment as I am on tapatalk.

I have always believed the m's cell phone carrier will play a role in this case. If it is by any chance Verizon, it will be a computer forensics treasure trove. I know Heather's T-Mobile account didn't bear out as much but I just have a feeling theirs is another carrier. We shall see. :moo:
#FindHeather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing I will mention, I used to be very good close friends with the Caison/Moorer family. This was 15years ago-ish. I read in some earlier posts wanting to know more about Sidney & his personality. I knew them when he & Tammy first met, he was a very happy go lucky, fun person. A genuinely good guy. But apparently as the years went on he was alienated from his family, sucked into Tammy's way of life, and molded into the man Tammy wanted him to be. I will admit, when I heard their names involved.. I was like SIDNEY..??? No way. I honestly believed Tammy had it in her to maybe beat the girl up, but still am shocked at how it has been unfolding. Also Sidney does have a brother, I believe that's it though. K hope I followed the rules on this post, if not please tell me! :)

For people being "shocked" about Heather's Tumblr, as an 18 year old girl with a tumblr, it's really not uncommon. It's seen as a form of body acceptance and art on tumblr. Tumblr is all about free expression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing I will mention, I used to be very good close friends with the Caison/Moorer family. This was 15years ago-ish. I read in some earlier posts wanting to know more about Sidney & his personality. I knew them when he & Tammy first met, he was a very happy go lucky, fun person. A genuinely good guy. But apparently as the years went on he was alienated from his family, sucked into Tammy's way of life, and molded into the man Tammy wanted him to be. I will admit, when I heard their names involved.. I was like SIDNEY..??? No way. I honestly believed Tammy had it in her to maybe beat the girl up, but still am shocked at how it has been unfolding. Also Sidney does have a brother, I believe that's it though. K hope I followed the rules on this post, if not please tell me! :)

Wow!! Thanks for sharing. :) how was Tammy when you knew her?

Thank you so much for this! I can't speak for everyone else, but I've been going crazy trying to figure out what kind of person he is/was. You might want to look into becoming a verified insider for this case, just so that there won't be any problems if you post your impressions about them in the future. Welcome to WS :seeya:

Wow!! Thanks for sharing. :) how was Tammy when you knew her?

She was all in all, not a "bad" person. She was funny, but had a B* side that could show at any time. She had somewhat of a manipulative personality & usually got what she wanted. I can remember Her license plate on her car that said "I Love Daddy's Money". Guess that still rings true today. I Think she was just raised differently than a lot of us. Her family was very private for whatever reason. She and her sister were not allowed to stay at friends houses when they were younger.

Thank you so much for this! I can't speak for everyone else, but I've been going crazy trying to figure out what kind of person he is/was. You might want to look into becoming a verified insider for this case, just so that there won't be any problems if you post your impressions about them in the future. Welcome to WS :seeya:

No problem! I've been trying to get registered to post for a few days, and had issues with my email address so it's been driving me crazy when I would see something posted by someone that I knew the answer to! Haha. And how do I see about becoming an insider? This site is totally new to me, user wise.

Hey everybody - the tumbler account is not allowed here because of the content. Having said that, I want to encourage anyone that looks at that account to pay attention to when the not allowed stuff was posted. It was posted in the early morning hours of the Day that Heather went missing and it is highly unlikely that Heather made those posts. This is my own opinion but I base it on the timing, the things we have learned recently regarding the Moorers and the content of Heather's other social media accounts which do not include such posts.

Salem

I agree Salem. I think Tammy posted that same sex stuff, as a slap in the face to Heather regarding her "in-a-relationship" status on facebook.
icon9.gif

Further, Tammy said something to the effect "all you have to do is look at her social media sites to see how twisted she is". Outside of those posts, nothing on her sites met that qualification.

Who knows, maybe she re-visited the sites after they killed Heather. Sort of like what a serial killer does when keeping something that belonged to a victim. He pulls it out and relives the event ...

Poor Heather, she had no idea what she got herself involved in.

She was all in all, not a "bad" person. She was funny, but had a B* side that could show at any time. She had somewhat of a manipulative personality & usually got what she wanted. I can remember Her license plate on her car that said "I Love Daddy's Money". Guess that still rings true today. I Think she was just raised differently than a lot of us. Her family was very private for whatever reason. She and her sister were not allowed to stay at friends houses when they were younger.

Very interesting ! Thanks for your input. It all makes much more sense to me. Btw welcome and I had issue with email too! Lol I was getting antsy to comment! Lol

Given that Tammy probably went onto her tumblr (heather's), did any posts go missing? I think it's highly likely. I wonder if Heather had a kik account?

No problem! I've been trying to get registered to post for a few days, and had issues with my email address so it's been driving me crazy when I would see something posted by someone that I knew the answer to! Haha. And how do I see about becoming an insider? This site is totally new to me, user wise.

Welcome to WS and THANK YOU for your insight! Ive alerted your post to the mods, so hopefully they will reply to you shortly with info on how to become a verified insider!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98