SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense too. But I was thinking that SM somehow forced her to his truck once at PTL and that's where TM hit her. They did have time to clean the blood up since it took a few days for her to be reported missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that makes sense and that's where the "kidnapping" charge came into play. I guess they found the evidence in the back seat of the truck? But how would they know she was HELD there? It's not like they are going to leave a rope behind? Or maybe they did. Who knows.
uza9a2a9.jpg
mypapu6a.jpg

I would think criminals 101 Class would be to clean your vehicles 50 times if there is any chance of evidence being found.

Just musing here, if the M's borrowed dad's truck to transport something, maybe they didn't have the time to do the clean up they needed to do. They never thought that LE would connect dad's truck to Heather and I really think they felt that they got away with something after LE made the first visit to their home.

This maybe O/T but I feel the need to say this, as it is really bothering me. I am shocked by the statements of HE supporters on facebook. Many are making false hope statements that Heather is still alive, and that to me is insensitive to the Elvis family and the ongoing investigation. We ALL prayed a different outcome. The HCPD would NEVER charge TM or SM with murder, if it wasn't the truth. They would NEVER put the Elvis family through this, if it wasn't so. What the Elvis family needs now, is support from the community, in finding their daughter, so she can be laid to rest. They need justice for their daughter.

I believe it is the Elvis Family who is keeping that hope alive as patents I don't think they can "give up " on Heather without finding her either way. In Terry's interview he says just that....
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1012066

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they were already at the PTL, why wouldn't they just throw her keys in the water? I can't see them taking them home, unless they were in HE's pants or something. BTW...wast HE's purse or wallet in the car/recovered? Maybe that's something they found?

I don't believe that the Ms did anything on camera to set up an alibi. I have a pretty good idea what alibi they gave LE and it is not as exciting as sex in a parking lot.

<snipped to shorten / added link in question>

I get a big green pop-up box that wants me to pay to view their s[h]ite. I noticed this a few weeks ago.

Never was a big fan of The Sun News. Not going to pay to :twocents: to read their spewage, IMO.

Yes, PTF, many MSM's and newspapers began the pay per view bs a few years ago due to financial issues brought on by their competition; sm/internet news, imo.
We had been following a three state serial killer in FL for 3 years, when the Tally FL Democrat began their pay per view/subscription policy. We couldn't even view or sign in to the forum without subscribing.

Ironically, most of the MSM's breaking news is garnered via the internet/sm, imo.

Maybe because you are local and it is going off your IP address. Have you tried using a proxy like hidemyass.com?

Could be the problem. I'm not local and am having no trouble viewing it.

If they were already at the PTL, why wouldn't they just throw her keys in the water? I can't see them taking them home, unless they were in HE's pants or something. BTW...wast HE's purse or wallet in the car/recovered? Maybe that's something they found?

Bouncing off your post what if they held her captive in the truck (per kidnapping charges) and while they were driving some how HE left something to be found later to prove they had her...maybe slipped ID, necklace, bracelet something into the seat (like in the fold I mean) and when they thought they cleaned up really well they missed that one hidden key to the puzzle HE left!!!

Guys, please don't discuss Nancy Grace here on Heather's thread. You can discuss her in the parking lot, we have a thread on her there.

Do not link to the tumblr account here. We are not allowing it.

Ima

Did I miss something? The only items I saw posted from the early morning hours she went missing 1:44ish-2:09ish am are poems and artsy things. I didn't notice anything *not allowed* that was posted in the early hours of 12/18. I haven't been back to tumblr since the beginning of this case but did screen shot the last 10 posts made 12/18 because I thought they may reveal something.

You are correct - I think the most recent of the NSFW posts was from the weekend before she disappeared.

Also, I would assume that her phone probably had a passcode to open it if it logged in directly to all of her social media accounts so no one could look at them or mess with them.

Truck evidence will be hard to use because it was known Heather was seeing Sidney. Even evidence in Tammy's truck can be explained away by saying Sidney borrowed her truck to see heather before. Just saying...

Okay...here's my theory up to point - sorry VERY LONG:

ALL THAT FOLLOWS IS MOO:

IMO SM and TCM were stalking her the day of 12/17 and into 12/18.
Drug binge? Drunk?
But yes. Stalking her. Probably in TCM new ride (per November's post)

[modsnip]

...*I think that it's possible this was the telephone line thing?
Where one person says something and 40+ people repeat it.
I'm not totally sure on this part of it. But I'm more sold on it now knowing the first IE charge was across the street from none other than ...the Conway Medical Center.

Okay - that's the weakest part of my theory there.

Now... Heather goes on date.
If it's correct and documented that the date was 10p-2a
She and date almost immediately head south to the mall as 10:45pm she sends the photo of her learning to drive stick and she's already a pro.

The original news reports state that they went to a mexican restaurant
At that time of night nothing is open. ESPECIALLY on a Tuesday in December. We are very seasonal bc of the tourism.
So the only place that she could have gone that would fit 'mexican restaurant' is Senior Frogs.
Address for Senior Frogs is: 1304 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Fitting the location of second IE report on 12/18

Whether or not she KNEW they were following her?
I'm not sure. But I personally looked at her twitter acct almost immediately following her disappearance reports.
And by referencing Tammy's original rant: "although 4 months of it has gone missing in the past couple weeks"
Yes. I noticed that much of it was deleted.
I theorize LE cut out much of the few weeks leading up to 12/18
UP TO AND INCLUDING any status or posts that Tammy may have made once she had her dirty mits on Heather's phone.
Currently nothing is viewable from 11/29 on. And Heather has a history of tweeting as many times as 6 and 7 in one day.

Date was a few minutes off in his timing. And he returned her home safely seeing her car in the parking lot of her condo prior to 2am.

TCM/SM are still stalking....

[modsnip]
Because I feel like at this time when they knew the date had dropped her off. TCM/SM went and he called her (from a stationary old school phoning device) to ask her to meet at PTL.
All motivated by Tammy who likely 'had some words for that *advertiser censored*' <---sorry, imagining TCM mentality/verbage

Totally speculating, but I kind of think it might have been the gas station at the beginning of Tidewater Rd where so many of the initial search efforts were?
I will have to look to see if there is a payphone there?!

Hiccup1 - They didn't anticipate her immediately calling someone to tell all at that time of night. i.e. 'he's leaving his wife and wants to be with me'

Hiccup2 - They didn't expect Heather to call him back on his cell phone. She was supposed to just arrive at 'their' location. (and I say "their" because I believe SM and Heather had met there before. Not going to lie. It's a VERY remote area. At 2,3,4am in the cover of night I can't imagine any girl would go there for the first time. She was familiar. IMO

Now... I'm not totally feeling what time Heather actually DID drive to PTL.
After calling roommate at 1:44 she could have laid down - did those last few tumblr posts and then made up her mind to go? Not TOTALLY sure on the timing here. Think those tumblr posts were around 2-2:15am neighborhood?

So she could have hopped up at that time and gone straight there.
OR SM and Heather could have back and forthed, him all the while convincing her to come meet him (read:them).

As for timing?? In this I'm saying I feel the time of the altercation could have been anywhere from as early as 2:30am to 6am
HOWEVER, IMO I feel as though it was much earlier than later.
I believe TCM/SM used her phone after they'd carried out their plot. Mostly to be nosy and degrading.. rifling through other's things is a great disrespect. And above all TCM knew how dear that phone was to Heather. She'd fb, twitter, tumblr, vine ... you name it.
Our girl lived live. Meal to meal and thought to thought. Most importantly Tammy probably wanted to make sure there were no special or saved texts/msg from SM that he had deleted on his end/from his phone.

So as for the time, I'm just not sure. Because I'm not sure who had possession of the phone/when.
Even a gap in usage would be hard to tell. As (unfortunately) many text/call while driving.

Now. On Heather's arrival.
She pulls in fast. Again (all IMO)
She's hurried on pulling in. And thinks it will be a quick visit. As the car was found "parked" improperly.
To me? I think that means she expected this to be a quick in and out. But out of habit uses the auto lock on her keychain.

The parking of her car and the strange nature of HOW it was parked was reported as being the initial reason a woman who lives in that area called it in.
Her car was a strange/suspicious vehicle worthy of a call to the authorities.

An officer (as I recall) went to her father's home to inform them of her vehicle being located. And I remember somewhere them saying, "within 20 minutes they knew something wasn't right"

So - here's my theory.
She pulls up at PTL.
She sees Sidney's truck. And she's familiar with it.
She gets out. And proceeds to hop in with him.
It's a quad cab. TCM is in the back seat.
She lynches Heather.
****GRAPHIC****
In the process Heather likely initially grasped for whatever it was around her neck. And over the course of the moments that remained may have kicked/damaged the passenger side interior.
But above all? (My father was a coroner thru my growing up). When people pass away they relieve themselves.
*Some* of our DNA IMO. And let's be honest short of replacing the entire passenger seat and floor board they could not eliminate this entirely.

Now? In my head I see SM getting out while this is going on.
Probably not wanting to see. And 'preparing' the truck bed.

Today I was pretty convinced that the comments that we heard about 'we knew in 20 minutes something wasn't right'
I immediately carried on with my vision and imagine Tammy pushing Heather out of HER passenger seat onto ground.
And IMO she then proceeded to drag her to the back to put in the truck bed. TCM had so little respect for this girl I don't think she would do the classic body drag you see in movies or in your head (face up, carrying under armpits, heals on the ground). IMO Tammy would have picked up her lower leg and drug her backwards to the tail gate.

My original thought process included the dock leading to water to be concrete, but the surrounding areas at the landing to be dirt/earthy.
But I went again today. And the entire area is concrete. Granted, it's older concrete. Tiny broke up pebbles/dirt/foliage/leaves/pine straw.

Here's where I get hung up. And my greatest desire.
IMO they didn't go far with her.
Her physical, earthly body is what we seek at this point.

So I'm going to guess they didn't drive to their home *with her body* <---IMO TCM has far too much disdain for Heather to take her home.
I don't think they drove to the end of Peachtree Dr. *with her body*
Unfortunately, I FEEL - there is about a ten minute radius of the crime scene that we will find her body.

Sorry so lengthy. And thank you Websleuths for offering me a platform to offer my theories and thoughts.

nice job in putting this together..almost can see it happening in my head as I'm reading it...thanks

I'm not sure how everyone can view myrtlebeachonline.com (The Sun News)?

It requires a paid subscription. They changed recently.

I can see the original referenced post today. I could also see it last night, as I used those photos for reference on a post I was making downstairs.

I have not paid for a subscription, nor have been prompted to do so.

I do not like to disagree with a mod :( ...but I do think Heather's tumblr post, including pics, are her own. The tone is the same for quite a while back, as far as I can tell and I don't see TM being so adept to be changing all of the dates, etc. to be able to back date etc. Also I feel if TM wanted to,post thing to her account,they would be far more vulgar pics and messages, not "arty" photos and bits of poems or songs. And she would have posted specific messages about running away, to prove TM's point of trying to say she ran off. JMO

ITA, in regards to the artsy writing and poetry but apparently some WS members have found racey pics that were also posted on the 18th. I have tried to scroll through to find any such pics and they just don't show up via my smart phone. Maybe on a PC it is obvious.

Guys, please don't discuss Nancy Grace here on Heather's thread. You can discuss her in the parking lot, we have a thread on her there.

Do not link to the tumblr account here. We are not allowing it.

Ima

My bad! Sorry Ima!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members