SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also didn't LE say that they had recently gotten back a surveillance report that gave them the ability for the warrant on the house and property as well as the arrests? I also believe one of the papers stated it has been in the process of a few days, which would make sense IMO as it was a massive effort between so many different agencies and the co-ordination involved.

Perhaps they planned to fudge that TM may have talked, hoping SM would break-down?

Yes and if iirc the warrants for OJ and IE were signed before the date SM went to hospital.

http://www.examiner.com/article/heather-elvis-missing-person-case-goes-national-airs-on-nancy-grace

Grace went back to the parents, finding out that Heather Elvis' purse and cell phone went missing with her daughter. Terry Elvis revealed that police were keeping quiet about where the cell phone last pinged.

I had wondered if her purse was missing. This tells me it is more likely she got in their vehicle instead of them pulling her out. If they had pulled her out, why wouldn't they have just left the purse. I'm wondering if something from her purse - like her ID - (or her entire purse) was at the Moorers?

So there ARE camera near PTL? If LE said they have footage from near where Heather's car was found? Does not look like an area where there would be...but am very happy, if so.

In thinking about TM, and how controlling/protective she appears to be of her children...just imagining what it will be like for her as they grow up, get married, etc. and there is nothing she can do about it...oh well. Choosing to commit murder tends to do that...takes away your choices and power...assuming she is guilty, of course and JMO.

http://www.examiner.com/article/heather-elvis-missing-person-case-goes-national-airs-on-nancy-grace

I had wondered if her purse was missing. This tells me it is more likely she got in their vehicle instead of them pulling her out. If they had pulled her out, why wouldn't they have just left the purse. I'm wondering if something from her purse - like her ID - (or her entire purse) was at the Moorers?

Or did she even have a purse with her? That has never been clear to me...one was not found, but not sure if they know for sure if she had taken one when leaving her apartment...JMO

I was a little surprised to not see any mention this morning about the chatter on twitter re: TM and her alleged relationship with a teen boy. Maybe because it's not been verified? If this comment is against the guidelines please remove it, it just sort of blew me away :(

Or did she even have a purse with her? That has never been clear to me...one was not found, but not sure if they know for sure if she had taken one when leaving her apartment...JMO

If it wasn't in her apartment, where else would it have disappeared to? I'm sure her parents (and/or LE) have checked her apartment.

OT - Bestill - there's a post in the parking lot thread you need to see that shows Minnie surrounded by LE. Thought of your avatar. It should be on the last couple pages.

The two items we know for a fact she had with her when she drove to PTL.

We do?

Phone I thought was fact, purse because it hadn't been found was a reasonable deduction? Do we know for sure it wasn't found or it just hasn't been said?

I have missed some things, still reading as I go along! Thanks for any info!

K

We do?

Phone I thought was fact, purse because it hadn't been found was a reasonable deduction? Do we know for sure it wasn't found or it just hasn't been said?

K

Keys and phone. Not purse.
She drove, so she had keys. She texted, so she had phone.

MOO

We do?

K

See post #265 above. Article says purse went missing with her. Still a little question as to whether it really did it seems though.

Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism

1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations.

In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and others...

Snipped by me for emphasis

You cannot imagine the damage it causes to the rest of the family when you have a narcissist for a sibling. Sadly, I don't have to imagine. It's my reality. It can be traumatizing and life changing. It will be interesting to see what kind of support TM gets from extended family.

Yes, sadly, I am afraid of my sibling. I always thought I could handle them up until about two years ago. All bets are off now and this case makes me know that even more. I have seen the similarities in my sibling and TM from the time she first started revealing her character, or lack thereof. It is tragic for all involved and has been the so destructive for our entire family.

Personally I dont believe Tammy will be speaking or turning against Sidney. I think she genuinely believes she has been the victim in all of this. Since she was the one who was being cheated on, and its been tunnel vision since then. In my opinion . After all she keeps claiming "I've never met the girl." That statement keeps throwing red flags for me.

What if SHE never actually met
Heather. Is it a possibility she had someone else do her dirty work? With or without Sidney? Or are we under the impression she is the one who "pulled the trigger" so to speak. I'm not 100% familiar with how they would charge someone if they didn't actually commit the murder, but did plan it out & had someone do it. This is all just crazy theory that has struck me this am.

If it wasn't in her apartment, where else would it have disappeared to? I'm sure her parents (and/or LE) have checked her apartment.

It has never been determined if they figured out any of the clothing she had on...and she may have owned dozens of purses...I thought only TE said the word "purse" and that it may have been an assumption. But not sure it matters, unless of course it was at the Moorers, or somewhere else with their prints/DNA on it. JMO

Can someone explain where to find the parking lot thread. I'm so confused...

Can someone explain where to find the parking lot thread. I'm so confused...

Welcome! Make sure you're logged in, click on the Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community link up top. When the page loads, scroll down to the private forums & you should see it. (Unless there's a block on it for anyone who doesn't have a certain number of posts? I have no idea though).

This makes me wonder if they were dumb enough to try to use one of her credit cards.
Oh, I hope they were! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member