DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New mug shot for TM. No more smiles.

Attachments

• TMBooking.jpg
    TMBooking.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 110
:eek:fftobed: I'm getting too old for this kind of excitement.

Me too, carbuff. I was up until 130am this morning catching up. The thing is, I didn't even realize it was that late! My alarm for work is set for 630am. Been a long time since I did some short lived sleeping like that!

:coffeeup:

I think damage control, I'm thinking the attorney pulled some strings. Had to remove that smirk. Interesting that this was able to be done.

is miss smiley still available? each arrest will require a new pic. I knew a guy that was arrested one night, but the next day they added charges and he had to go thru the whole booking process all over again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TM was around that night at the hospital. She posted a pic of him somewhere. Given this info do you think he talked maybe before she arrived? That would be kind of risky. He had to have called her to tell her about it or that he was in the hospital. How else would she know?
Oh he probably needed a ride back to his car after he was released. Sorry I'm thinking as I type.
I don't know what to think. It's also curious how with each new charge, except the murder one, SM was processed about 2 hours after TM.

I don't think TM posted a photo of SM from that hospital visit. There may hav been a previous one.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

Thread #19

Thread #20
Thread #21

Thread #22

Condolence Thread for Heather's Family
Please share your thoughts and prayers for the Elvis Family

Verified members on Heather's case

Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

link to social media thread at very top

What's a search warrant for surveillance?

"In addition, three search warrants were also served. One for telephones, one for surveillance, and one for our vehicle,"

SC Husband, Wife Charged in Missing Student's Murder

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sc-husband-wife-charged-missing-students-murder/story?id=22660311

IMO, the more this case gets picked up by MSM, the more the facts are going to be construed and convoluted.

There has already been many times where local media released wrong or inaccurate info.

People magazine just posted incorrect dates without correcting. Now ABC is quoting TM from a FB post and people reading it will take it as fact!

As much as I appreciate WS's rules for only going by MSM and LE, I think we all know that we need to tread lightly when basing facts on their words alone.

Remember, MSM puts words on paper to sell ads, gain readership, and generate revenue.

LE will release the info they want to be known without jeopardizing the case and (if necessary), protect the public.

I'll never take MSM as the complete truth. Would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.......I think she genuinely believes she has been the victim in all of this. Since she was the one who was being cheated on, and its been tunnel vision since then. In my opinion . After all she keeps claiming "I've never met the girl." That statement keeps throwing red flags for me.
sbm

this quote does not phase me. in her mind, it may be that they were never formally introduced, so, they never met. kwim? I can say that I've never met you, and honestly believe that. but we have talked. (sorta lol) all depends on her personal, internal dictionary. (those familiar with a blog not allowed here kwim, if you're not just google "statement analysis"!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Did you notice on her's it says the two IE and OJ charges are 'disposed' but not on SM's?

That's because she posted bond on those charges. It doesn't mean they've been dropped or resolved.

From everything I've read about TM she seems to be controlling, manipulative, and above all vindictive. I still think that the whole "I don't care I have a boyfriend anyway" thing was a total farce to save face.

It seems to me that maybe she would have left Heather somewhere that would have been the biggest F you possible to poor Heather. For example, if SM had let it slip Heather was scared of something specific TM would want Heather to be put around something TM knew Heather hated.

I just wish LE would find her...I'm so sick for the family.

So TM maintains that she never met HE. Well, in my experience with a narcissist in my family, she will lie about anything and she changes the past to suit her needs at the time. It doesn't matter what proof you show her, because everyone else is lying and she is the only one telling the truth. But the main thing is that once she tells the lie, it is no longer a lie to her. It becomes "her" truth and she sticks with it. It will be interesting to me to see if she is able to admit anything. I'm betting that she won't.

Off Topic sorta-

History is very important when sleuthing missing/murdered person's cases, imo. Not only for the geographical area, but the culture, crime, as well as the personal history of possible POIs and suspect/s.
While primarily only researching and sleuthing M/M cases where predators/serial killers are indicated, and involved in over a half dozens other cases at the time. Early after HE's disappearance a ws friend invited me to come over to the HE thread and offer my two cents, for whatever it is worth..

Like everyone else here, HE & the Elvis family has touched me, and this case consumed me til HE is brought home and justice is served..

All facets of the MB/HC history is fascinating; from the indigenous Waccamaw and Winyah tribes, the notorious pirate Blackbeard' hideout, to the present day tourist destination..

MB/HC also has a dark history; Pee Wee Gaskins, a notorious cannibal predator/SK from Florence, SC, hunted and disposed of some of his many victims there..

"Final Truth" by author Wilton Earl- Earle spent 15 months listening to Gaskins horrific confessions and here reveals sight into a killer's tortured mind. This graphic account is not recommended for young readers. but should be required reading for all law enforcement personnel, attorneys, sociologists, physchiatrists, psychologists, and anyone in the forensic field.

'Gaskins said, 'I have walked the same path as God, by taking lives and making others afraid, I became God's equal. Through killing others, I became my own master. Through my own power I come to my own redemption..'

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Final-Truth/Donald-H-Gaskins/9780963242204

So there ARE camera near PTL? If LE said they have footage from near where Heather's car was found? Does not look like an area where there would be...but am very happy, if so.

In thinking about TM, and how controlling/protective she appears to be of her children...just imagining what it will be like for her as they grow up, get married, etc. and there is nothing she can do about it...oh well. Choosing to commit murder tends to do that...takes away your choices and power...assuming she is guilty, of course and JMO.

I just can't stop thinking about those poor kids and how much has been robbed from them. This is going to affect everything for the rest of their lives....graduations, weddings, babies.....soooo many lives ruined by <Mod Snip:mad:.

TM may have never FORMALLY met heather. Especially if she killed her from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!