SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how did Tilted Kilt fire SM if he was just a maintenance/repair guy?

Maybe that just told him his services are no longer needed...very simple... or they could have said, we heard you might have killed our hostess and we think it might effect our business so we're goin' cut you loose.....:facepalm:

Body of Nova Scotia student Loretta Saunders found; 2 suspects in custody
missing Inuit aboriginal
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rs-now-considered-a-homicide/article17119553/

missing 2 weeks
planning to write her honours thesis on missing and murdered indigenous women
For several days after Ms. Saunders was last seen, her family continued to receive text messages from her phone
five days after she was last seen, police were alerted

I was thinking about this case this morning, it appears the way this case is unfolding it only took approx. 8 days after being in custody for one of the bf / gf duo to give up the location of the body. :please:although maybe not likely in this case.

Depending upon the evidence...TM is not likely to be out prison in time to see any of the kids finish growing up anyway...even convictions on smallest charges could lock up her away for a decade or so. I doubt she will have to much to say, unless she was delusional enough to,think she would be released at once.

As far as SM...he might be the type who gets used to prison...especially if he is accustomed to being told what to do by TM anyway...

Not holding out much hope either one will actually admit to killing Heather by saying where she can be found.

JMO

I'm still thinking that SM did some talking to LE the night he was hospitalized, which IIRC, was the night before they were arrested. JMO.

TM was around that night at the hospital. She posted a pic of him somewhere. Given this info do you think he talked maybe before she arrived? That would be kind of risky. He had to have called her to tell her about it or that he was in the hospital. How else would she know?
Oh he probably needed a ride back to his car after he was released. Sorry I'm thinking as I type.
I don't know what to think. It's also curious how with each new charge, except the murder one, SM was processed about 2 hours after TM.

It takes a "special" kind of person to kill another human. I don't mean that in a good way. When you think of the zillions of cheating and affairs that go on annually and usually end in breakups, scratched cars, broken objects, and anger. To have the mentality and ability to actually take it to the level of killing someone is almost uncanny.

Myrtle Beach is a unique place for maintenance contractors. Their are so many hotels and restaurants, among other businesses. Maintenance contractors here can do very well for themselves. I'm not sure how large his maintenance business was though. But a few contracts for small maintenance gigs could provide a decent income here.

Also didn't I see someone post that her father may have gotten some kind of settlement in a lawsuit some time ago? Maybe it was quite large. I think he definitely "helps out".

My guess is Sidney Moorer's maintenance company (Palmetto Maintenance) was a one person operation. His business as described by his card is a jack of all trades type of business (http://www.angieslist.com/companyli...to-maintenance-company-reviews-5538922.htm)It looks to me he is a "Mr.Fixit" type even though TM had written somewhere they built their own home from scratch without plans. We have seen two instances where his work was at restaurant /bar establishments (both being part of a chain). This contract he had ,imo, was on a small scale either clean up after hours and/or any "small repair/installation" work that didn't require a vocational license. He did most of the work himself from what I have gathered and this.imo. limited his income especially when he went on vacation.
BTW, does South Carolina have a testing standards for home schooled children?

TM was around that night at the hospital. She posted a pic of him somewhere. Given this info do you think he talked maybe before she arrived? That would be kind of risky. He had to have called her to tell her about it or that he was in the hospital. How else would she know?
Oh he probably needed a ride back to his car after he was released. Sorry I'm thinking as I type.
I don't know what to think. It's also curious how with each new charge, except the murder one, SM was processed about 2 hours after TM.

Also didn't LE say that they had recently gotten back a surveillance report that gave them the ability for the warrant on the house and property as well as the arrests? I also believe one of the papers stated it has been in the process of a few days, which would make sense IMO as it was a massive effort between so many different agencies and the co-ordination involved.

Perhaps they planned to fudge that TM may have talked, hoping SM would break-down?

TM & SM's family is not sleuthable or discussable here.

We are not discussing TM's or SM's looks here either.

Could they have taken Heather's microSD card from her phone as a "trophy"? I've been trying to think of something they thought to be significant, but yet something they thought would be easy to hide. Tammy loves pictures and a microSD card is very small. What better way to remember?

I remember when my phone was stolen from a restaurant, I didn't care so much about my phone because I could replace it, I was sad about the hundreds of pictures I lost on my SD card. It's kinda scary to think there are pictures of my children and family out there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
It is possible they kept her phone and maybe her car keys.

Also didn't LE say that they had recently gotten back a surveillance report that gave them the ability for the warrant on the house and property as well as the arrests? I also believe one of the papers stated it has been in the process of a few days, which would make sense IMO as it was a massive effort between so many different agencies and the co-ordination involved.

Perhaps they planned to fudge that TM may have talked, hoping SM would break-down?

See my post #252 a few above yours for the surveillance reference.

This is so true.

Am I correct that the frequency of these vacations increased in 2012? And wasn't there a new red truck purchased as well?

That great timeline posted earlier...shows interesting tweets from Heather that could mean the affair started far earlier. Maybe all these vacations were TM trying to compete with Heather with the only cards she had left in her deck...vacations, a truck....that were HER hold on SM. Maybe she was carting him all over the country, buying lavish meals, living in style...and he was STILL in touch with Heather. One woman had youth and beauty...the other was trying to fight back with the "bucks."

I wonder if she realized on that vacation that spending all this money on SM was not ridding her of the problem. Maybe the vulgar texts to Heather were her next final ploy. SM, trying to keep both Heather and the perks of life with Tammy...went along.

But then she finds out he is STILL trying to hold onto Heather. She was ready for "a final solution."

interesting line of thought.

many moons ago, I left my ex. he was not insanely mad UNTIL he found out I was in love with someone else. suddenly he paid off my (expensive) truck. told the kids we were leaving the next morning for, you guessed it, Disney. and on and on.

it didn't work for him, either. I was emotionally gone long before filing for divorce.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Off-topic: I'm on "staycation" from work today, until I leave for the indoor water park with my son(coincidentally, right near the BIGGEST OUTLET MALL in Illinois.)

I've never had a full morning to dedicate to WS. I'm so excited to read all your wonderful sleuthing in real time.

Thanks, WS friends.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Topic:
I'm very impressed with the social media investigatory tactics of LE in SC. They handled this case smoothly.

Tammi ran her mouth, and that played right into their hand.
Now I just hope that the sense of self-preservation - or, the NEED to throw their "partner" under the bus - hits one of these two.
I just feel like Tammi needs to WIN.
She can't win if he turns against HER - but if she turns against him...that might be a win (in her narcissistic POV.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero