SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After days and days of reading I am finally caught up!

First post, but have been following WS for a few years. Heather has pulled on my heart strings and I think this is the perfect time to start posting.

She reminds me of myself a decade ago. Scary how wrong and unexpected things can go in life. May she be at peace.

Maybe the jails are not staffed to accommodate more than one high profile segregated prisoner at a time. Therefore one was moved.
If she was able to see her kids this week, just think how she feels now that she is too far away to have them come visit...maybe it was a maneuver by le to further alienate her from her family

Ah. So the move explains the new booking photo.

I'm so far behind again! Who is OJ?

Ok, spoke too soon about WS working better today...back to shopping...

Im sure TM is hating "Stupid" Sidney as she sits alone in her awful cell missing her fantasy Disney life and kids blaming SM. If he never cheated with HE this never would have happened. Who knows maybe she will crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not that I'd ever find myself in her shoes, but removing me from my kids, I'd crack. horribly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

not that I'd ever find myself in her shoes, but removing me from my kids, I'd crack. horribly.

She is probably cracking...but in her case, not sure talking wouldn't get her in more trouble. If she talks, then it is murder charges and probable conviction for sure, IMO, while right now, she may be thinking "let 'em prove it"...JMO

If she was able to see her kids this week, just think how she feels now that she is too far away to have them come visit...maybe it was a maneuver by le to further alienate her from her family

Georgetown isn't that far from Socastee, about 45 min to the detention center.

She is probably cracking...but in her case, not sure talking wouldn't get her in more trouble. If she talks, then it is murder charges and probable conviction for sure, IMO, while right now, she may be thinking "let 'em prove it"...JMO

oh, she's talking, I'm sure. just wondering how far from the truth she is.

It's hard to believe these two are so stupid, yet they hid a body so well. I hope LE is making progress and narrowing the search area.

http://www.offendersfamilieshelpline.org/index.php/transfer/

BBM

Prisoners may be transferred from one prison to another for a number of reasons. For example:
Their security category has changed
So that they can serve the final weeks of their sentence in a prison nearer their home
The prisoner’s sentence plan requires them to complete a course which is not available at the prison they are in
They are behaving in a disruptive way
Category A prisoners are routinely moved from time to time for security reasons
For their own safety if they are being bullied
If their main visitor has a medical problem making visits impossible.

This is my first post here but I've been trying to catch up and read for a little while now.

My heart breaks for Heather, I've been in her situation (left as soon as I found out about the wife and children) and it really makes me wonder what SM told her in the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if he left out the fact that he had a wife and children. Do we know if she ever told anyone about this relationship she was having? Reading her social media is very sad and I just wish I could give her a hug.

If TM does crack, I can see her putting all the blame on SM. I hope SM and TM rot, such disgusting people.

Just looking around the internet, there are plenty of people who "choose" to believe that Heather is alive somewhere...that is worrisome. Hoping the evidence, when revealed, really makes things clear :( as it only takes one. Some are still going on about her being in Thailand...I mean, really, people?

As far as being dumb and hiding a body...it doesn't take brains, IMO, just luck. In fact, I am always amazed when a body IS found...sadly, they don't take up much space and can be anywhere, even in places already searched.

JMO

It isn't uncommon for LE to have co-defendants in very serious cases like this one moved to separate facilities to prevent them from talking with each other and getting their stories in sync. Even though they are of the opposite sex and probably wouldn't even see each other in the jail, they still could find a way to communicate by notes, other inmates, etc. Keeping them in separate jails prevents them from doing that.

This is my first post here but I've been trying to catch up and read for a little while now.

My heart breaks for Heather, I've been in her situation (left as soon as I found out about the wife and children) and it really makes me wonder what SM told her in the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if he left out the fact that he had a wife and children. Do we know if she ever told anyone about this relationship she was having? Reading her social media is very sad and I just wish I could give her a hug.

If TM does crack, I can see her putting all the blame on SM. I hope SM and TM rot, such disgusting people.

There was a tweet by Heather back in July that hinted she knew he was married...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor