SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder how or why the new picture came about.

Does anybody know why next to SM's charges it says pretrial next to all of them while next to TM's charges it says "disposed" next to her IE and Obstruction charges. I believe "disposed" means her bail has been met despite the fact she must stay in jail because of the kidnapping and murder charges. But wouldn't she still have the same pretrail that SM does even if she was out on bail?

Would there be a pretrail for those first charges if the other charges hadn't followed?
Is pretrial essentually the same as hearing?

http://sheriff.horrycounty.org/Detention/DailyBookingsandReleases.aspx

It's hard to believe these two are so stupid, yet they hid a body so well. I hope LE is making progress and narrowing the search area.

I keep coming back to this same point. I really think they have just gotten lucky. I can't help but feel they put her in the water at PTL or near there. We all know that water searches can be difficult and victims aren't always found, even when LE is fairly confident that's where they are.

I do believe she's close to ptl. sigh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm thinking she was moved because of overcrowding. I found a couple articles that implied it's a problem. Though a part of me is hoping she is going to lead them to a body or they know the body is in that area and are trying to freak her out.

A girl can wish :(

Just looking around the internet, there are plenty of people who "choose" to believe that Heather is alive somewhere...that is worrisome. Hoping the evidence, when revealed, really makes things clear :( as it only takes one. Some are still going on about her being in Thailand...I mean, really, people?

As far as being dumb and hiding a body...it doesn't take brains, IMO, just luck. In fact, I am always amazed when a body IS found...sadly, they don't take up much space and can be anywhere, even in places already searched.

JMO

No kidding. Casey Anthony isn't a member of Mensa as far as I know. Her (ugh!) disposal method seemed to be more about laziness and simplicity than about deep planning and strategy. But look how long it took to find poor Caylee right down the road from the Anthonys'.

:greetings::welcome4:

Always great to add new thoughts and minds to the threads!!

“We do that periodically, especially if it’s an important case. It’s also for security reasons because of the threat level she had against her in our jail should be reduced when she goes to another jail. The high publicity in Horry County, it will allow her better access to more privileges and more time out.”

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...moorer-moved-to-georgetown.html#storylink=cpy

Purely me venting and JMOO; TM said despicable things about HE in the days after HE went missing!!!

It literally makes my stomach turn that we have to consider TMs comfort ("it will allow her better access to more privileges and more time out.”), simply because she hasn't yet been convicted. She should be made to be uncomfortable JUST because of the things she said about HE in the beginning!!!

Putting myself in timeout...Im disgusted!!!

ETA: Just wanted to add; aren't ALL kidnapping and murder cases, "IMPORTANT"? Just wondering what the heck he meant by, “We do that periodically, especially if it’s an important case." I mean, I KNOW what he meant literally, I'm just thinking it was an unnecessary clarification on his part. Gahh...

They moved her because of threats against him??

I don't get it.

Too bad HCSO doesn't use Photoshop.

So hubs was threatened and they moved her? Yeah, that makes sense.

If I were her, I'd want to stay incarcerated. Without body guards on the outside, she's a prime target for a vigilante. Rightfully so but I'd really like to see her go to trial and get the DP, after 30 years behind bars first. If she or her husband are getting bullied and threats on the inside, imagine what is coming to them if they are allowed out. IMO

I think the indecent exposure charges tie in like this:
Just speculation!
Was said that HE got a call that sm was leaving his wife. I speculate that they were arguing and sm left the house to clear his head or calm down. I speculate that he called heather. I think he either met her at the landing and brought her to a hotel room (which might have surveillance?) Tm could simply check recent phone usage of sm's phone on the internet to see who sm had spoken to. We have at&t and there is an app called family map that you can subscribe to and track the phones on your account. I dont know if other providers have a similar feature but if it was available to her it would be very believabke that she would subscribe to and use a service like that to track sm. I speculate tm caught them "in the act" and sm had no choice but to step out of a vehicle or hotel room and be seen undressed on surveillance. Leading to an IE charge. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487