SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told inmates will pass magazines and books with little hidden notes written in them till they get to the person intended for and are rewarded with commissary from the inmate.

I would guess they moved TM to a different facility in order to prevent this from jeopardizing the case.

I bet TM is really sweating bullets now not being able to get notes to SM.

TCM being moved sounds like it's some kind of strategy to get her to talk. Anyone else think so?

The article I read stated as much and absolutely, with them at the same facility, I 100% would not doubt the lengths this woman may go to to 'pass a note' here and there, NOT to SM, rather to someone who could 'send a message' to SM, if you know what I mean. She's not being moved for HER protection, IMHO.

Exactly my thoughts!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or the move could be a bit of a "reward" for talking. Think of how this is going to mess with Sidney too, he has no idea why she was moved and I'm sure it will be disclosed to him. Don't you know it's driving them both crazy not being able to discuss this?

I think she got moved because they planted a "snitch" in the other jail. Needed to make sure she was in place and assigned to the cell they plan on putting TM in. I think they are giving her company in her cell to find out where the body is. FWIW.

All people in TM's life were likely seen as objects/possessions to be used to benefit her in some way. Likely manipulated and used to feed her "reality". I can imagine that she would be in extreme rage if SM was going to leave her - it would have destroyed the illusion. That was not an option. I just can't fathom how she manipulated SM into obeying her wishes this time. JMO

This is a classic trait of narcissists - viewing family members, especially their children, as possessions. Narcissists do not view their abusive behavior as such because family members (children and spouses especially) are considered extensions of themselves, therefore personal boundaries - accepted societal expectations of behavior do not apply in the narcissistic mind.

I think she got moved because they planted a "snitch" in the other jail. Needed to make sure she was in place and assigned to the cell they plan on putting TM in. I think they are giving her company in her cell to find out where the body is. FWIW.

They could have put a snitch where's she was at. I think this is only to prevent indirect communication amongst the two of them.

They could have put a snitch where's she was at. I think this is only to prevent indirect communication amongst the two of them.

That's my bet as well. Separate them so they can't continue to perfect their stories/alibis/web of lies. :drumroll:

I've been told inmates will pass magazines and books with little hidden notes written in them till they get to the person intended for and are rewarded with commissary from the inmate.

I would guess they moved TM to a different facility in order to prevent this from jeopardizing the case.

I bet TM is really sweating bullets now not being able to get notes to SM.

are they allowed visitors? Couldn't they just pass info thru family if they wanted to? Seems easier than bribing people to pass notes. Heck they could share info via their attorneys...

Ware they allowed visitors? Couldn't they just pass info thru family if they wanted to? Seems easier than bribing people to pass notes. Heck they could share info via their attorneys...

Phone calls are recorded and monitored and they can only visit separated by glass partition.

If SM and TM would want to get their stories straight they would do it secretly.

Remember all the televised Casey Anthony family jailhouse visits?

The article I read stated as much and absolutely, with them at the same facility, I 100% would not doubt the lengths this woman may go to to 'pass a note' here and there, NOT to SM, rather to someone who could 'send a message' to SM, if you know what I mean. She's not being moved for HER protection, IMHO.

Id be concerned about visitors with either one passing info if they visit both of them.Hopefully they have the phone thing like they did in the jail Casey A was in.

How is the Georgetown Jail compared to the JRL Detention Center? Will TCM be in segregation or gen.population?

I have been thinking that something was found at PTL, then something else was found at the Moorer's house that connected with the something found at PTL. (For example, a piece of rope with blood at PTL, and a coil of rope at Moorer's house that matches; or a piece of cloth at PTL and the rest of the shirt at Moorer's house). JMO.

I thought possibly they found a shell casing at PTL and then found the gun at the house.

Looking at pictures of PTL that were posted in the Daily Mail, it appears that there are houses fairly close by, so if a shot was fired, the chances are, it would have been heard by someone. So maybe it was something else they found (that caused them to believe that that was the site of the murder).

New poster here so excuse me if I don't give the proper "thumbs up" to the right person…someone posted a great timeline of events (OkieGranny) a few pages back.

It reminded me that my thoughts are that TM forced SM to end his relationship with HE in Nov. When TM noticed that the activity started up again in Dec is when TM decided enough was enough. I think she just lost it and decided to take things into her own hands. If SM actually told HE he was leaving TM, then I believe that was enough to send TM over the deep end…TM is not one to lose quietly.

So that brings me back to November. I'm interested in how the relationship between SM and HE ended for a month around the middle of Nov…who HE spoke to regarding her feelings for SM and what SM said to HE for them to stop communicating. It's almost impossible to break up with someone nowadays with texting being such an easy way to stay in contact. Something big must have happened for a young girl to resist sending a quick text to someone she's still is in love with which would then keep HE on SM's mind. They must have had a big falling out over something that someone close to HE knows about.

Sorry if I rambled. I don't post on these sites so I just wanted to get it all out there. Prayers for Heather.

It don't know whether SM had a maintenance contract with Tilted Kilt, but the ending of the use of his services there seems to correspond time-wise with the "end" of the affair.

Was there one event (possibly in the workplace) connecting the break-up and the end of TK's business relations with SM?

The only thing we know for certain is that HE remained employed at TK and SM's services were no longer utilized.

As an employer, I consider what people do in their free time their own business. It is only when their behaviors affect their work, or the the workplace in general, that I am compelled to get involved.

I would need more than here-say to fire someone or terminate a contract.
I wish we knew the terms of SM's work for TK.

I don't think so. They had a long time to prefect their stories about any evidence they think the police might find. They had months to talk about it. I don't think they would have a lot to say to each other right now, other then to find out what the other one told them. And they could shut that down without going through the expense of moving either one of them. The reason they moved her doesn't make sense. The moved HER because HE was getting threats before they were arrested. Why didn't they just move HIM? This is about more than that. I think it's to break her down, move her further from her family and to introduce a new cellmate.

If they put a new one in with her now, she'd be suspicious, but she wouldn't know how long her "new" cellmate has been in the cell at the new detention center before she got there. IMO

I think it this was a good tactic by LE to move TM hoping to trip them up during their interrogations of the two. Conflicted stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member