SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "SIDNEY"......his real name? Or a play on "DISNEY"? A coinky dink or name change? Alias? :dunno:
There you go again Amster, being all smart n stuff!

:seeya: been a long time since the Laci days buddy! IIRC, didn't you crack me up with the E. Goat thing, or was that someone else and you think I'm a crazy person???

They could have put a snitch where's she was at. I think this is only to prevent indirect communication amongst the two of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know nothing about jailhouse snitches- would it be another inmate that could be bargained with or ..... Who ??? Does anynone here have any knowledge of that?

Are the authorities required to inform SM that TM has been moved?

I don't think so. They had a long time to prefect their stories about any evidence they think the police might find. They had months to talk about it. I don't think they would have a lot to say to each other right now, other then to find out what the other one told them. And they could shut that down without going through the expense of moving either one of them. The reason they moved her doesn't make sense. The moved HER because HE was getting threats before they were arrested. Why didn't they just move HIM? This is about more than that. I think it's to break her down, move her further from her family and to introduce a new cellmate.

If they put a new one in with her now, she'd be suspicious, but she wouldn't know how long her "new" cellmate has been in the cell at the new detention center before she got there. IMO

Very good thought there !!!

I SO hope this case gets change of venue to Florence County but I have a feeling it would go closer Columbia or Greenville if one is granted. We share same general media w/ Horry County, but the searches, posters, billboards, vigils etc weren't front and center every corner in Florence Co either.

Greenville would be awesome !!!!

They were not in general population, so the chance of passing notes was not there.

So they are in solitary? Do they have a cellmate? Even if in solitary they do get showers and sometimes dayroom unless they are in the hole. There are many type restrictions depending on the inmates situation. They still have ways of contacting with inmates next. To them so I've been told. Who knows? but it is in the DA's best interest to separate them. This is not uncommon for couples that are charged. They can also make friends with the deputies.

The guards are there no matter what.

Not true there was a deputy fired in OC CA providing info for a convicted murderer. It was in the paper last year I believe. What about all the corruption in LA jails. Many deputies have been fired abusing inmates among other things.

So they are in solitary? Do they have a cellmate? Even if in solitary they do get showers and sometimes dayroom unless they are in the hole. There are many type restrictions depending on the inmates situation. They still have ways of contacting with inmates next. To them so I've been told. Who knows? but it is in the DA's best interest to separate them. This is not uncommon for couples that are charged. They can also make friends with the deputies.

They were, but now that they are going into general population, there will be more of a chance to pass notes. That is why I think they are separating them.

Not true there was a deputy fired in OC CA providing info for a convicted murderer. It was in the paper last year I believe. What about all the corruption in LA jails. Many deputies have been fired abusing inmates among other things.

Yes, that is my point.

I think the indecent exposure charges tie in like this:
Just speculation!
Was said that HE got a call that sm was leaving his wife. I speculate that they were arguing and sm left the house to clear his head or calm down. I speculate that he called heather. I think he either met her at the landing and brought her to a hotel room (which might have surveillance?) Tm could simply check recent phone usage of sm's phone on the internet to see who sm had spoken to. We have at&t and there is an app called family map that you can subscribe to and track the phones on your account. I dont know if other providers have a similar feature but if it was available to her it would be very believabke that she would subscribe to and use a service like that to track sm. I speculate tm caught them "in the act" and sm had no choice but to step out of a vehicle or hotel room and be seen undressed on surveillance. Leading to an IE charge. MOO

that doesn't explain her ie charges.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm glad my youngest got his driver's permit- I need the time spent in the passenger seat on the way home from his baseball practice to keep up with y'all :)

Whatever was found at the house was a "souvenir" to TM...just like what was brought home from Disney, imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor