SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/eedition_carolina_forest_chronicle/

Nothing that has not been reported by other sources, except on page 5 reference is made again that LE believes HE drove herself to PTL. They
offer the the reason--- (LE) reached conclusion after reviewing communications Elvis made through social media.

I cannot cut and paste from the article, sorry. But I had never heard before that social media was the reason they believed she drove herself.
Did she go on her private Twitter account and say she was on her way to PTL?

This case is why people should never get involved with a married individual. You never know how the spouse will react after finding out even worse when children involved. Can turn the person your cheating on into a murdering psycho. Younger people don't think about the risk of being killed over an affair. IT HAPPENS. In most cases the cheater NEVER leaves their family. Would you really want that person in your life anyway? Once a cheater always a cheater. Look what happened to Tori Spelling now her husband cheating on her. Go figure. Not worth the outcomes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just wondering what the heck he meant by, “We do that periodically, especially if it’s an important case." I mean, I KNOW what he meant literally, I'm just thinking it was an unnecessary clarification on his part. Gahh...

He means "high profile" case. It's a P.I.A. for jailers to have to deal with someone who is garnering a lot of extra attention due to having a high profile murder case that is constantly in the news. They may word it like it's all for TM's benefit, but don't believe it. It's as much for their needs (Warden & his/her staff) and maintaining security for everyone. Shipping said high profile perp out to another jail is one way they can deal with it and get their own jail back in order.

If I were her, I'd want to stay incarcerated. Without body guards on the outside, she's a prime target for a vigilante. Rightfully so but I'd really like to see her go to trial and get the DP, after 30 years behind bars first. If she or her husband are getting bullied and threats on the inside, imagine what is coming to them if they are allowed out. IMO

The stated reason for the move includes making it easier for her to integrate and enter general population. IMO they haven't moved her far enough away to be safe. This is a no win situation for TM. If she talks her way to a plea deal she will be incarcerated with women who will want to "take her down", if she doesn't talk she will be convicted and face the same consequence. General population is exactly what she deserves.

Quote:
"The move happened Wednesday, at the request of the Horry County Solicitor's Office, said J. Reuben Long Detention center Director Tom Fox."

They are seriously messing with her, psychologically. These guys are employing some pretty amazing tactics to shake her up...keep her from getting comfortable or developing a routine or fellowship with the jail staff. They know the type of psyche they are dealing with...all IMO :)

Having said that, if she gives up any details... How it all came to be, how it played out and who killed Heather... well she will say it was all Sidney.

ttp://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/27/4059336/tammy-moorer-moved-to-georgetown.html

"Jail director Tom Fox said the move was for Moorer’s safety due to threats made against her husband Sidney before the two went to jail. Sidney Moorer is also charged in the missing 20-year-old’s case."

Well, SHE is probably the one threatening him......

I can see it now. She writes a threat on a little slip of paper and uses a string from a blanket to fish it across from cell to cell until it finally arrive at SM cell.

He reads note and gets pizzed and writes his own threat on tag from his shirt, and uses the same fishing method to get it all the way back to TM.

And back and forth we go all night long. Not much else to do there so may as well get creative with the threats. :floorlaugh:

BBM

Good question. I don't think that it (whatever it was) was initially found when the Officer and TE went to the PTL to get Heather's car on 12/19. Possibly during the search on the 20th? It would have had to have been something that would lead LE to conclude the crime occurred there. I thought of something like a rope, knife plastic bag that contained HE's DNA, but we don't really know. My only other thought was a bloody tire print that matched the one on one of the towed vehicles from the search warrant or if TM/SM had taken a photo of HE's dead body that could be identified as being at the PTL. I hate to even think about that.
I have been thinking that something was found at PTL, then something else was found at the Moorer's house that connected with the something found at PTL. (For example, a piece of rope with blood at PTL, and a coil of rope at Moorer's house that matches; or a piece of cloth at PTL and the rest of the shirt at Moorer's house). JMO.

Wonder how or why the new picture came about.

Does anybody know why next to SM's charges it says pretrial next to all of them while next to TM's charges it says "disposed" next to her IE and Obstruction charges. I believe "disposed" means her bail has been met despite the fact she must stay in jail because of the kidnapping and murder charges. But wouldn't she still have the same pretrail that SM does even if she was out on bail?

Would there be a pretrail for those first charges if the other charges hadn't followed?
Is pretrial essentually the same as hearing?

http://sheriff.horrycounty.org/Detention/DailyBookingsandReleases.aspx
If no one has already said, Disposed means the bond was paid for that charge.

“We do that periodically, especially if it’s an important case. It’s also for security reasons because of the threat level she had against her in our jail should be reduced when she goes to another jail. The high publicity in Horry County, it will allow her better access to more privileges and more time out.”

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...moorer-moved-to-georgetown.html#storylink=cpy

Purely me venting and JMOO; TM said despicable things about HE in the days after HE went missing!!!

It literally makes my stomach turn that we have to consider TMs comfort ("it will allow her better access to more privileges and more time out.”), simply because she hasn't yet been convicted. She should be made to be uncomfortable JUST because of the things she said about HE in the beginning!!!

Putting myself in timeout...Im disgusted!!!

ETA: Just wanted to add; aren't ALL kidnapping and murder cases, "IMPORTANT"? Just wondering what the heck he meant by, “We do that periodically, especially if it’s an important case." I mean, I KNOW what he meant literally, I'm just thinking it was an unnecessary clarification on his part. Gahh...
According to the article, this is because of the alleged "death threats" against SM before they were put in jail. Why those should affect TM is beyond me, but it's possible that there is no way to put her into general population where she was originally at. And being alone in a cell isn't that tough. Dealing with other inmates might make a person want to cut a deal for LWOP in solitary. JMO.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/eedition_carolina_forest_chronicle/

Nothing that has not been reported by other sources, except on page 5 reference is made again that LE believes HE drove herself to PTL. They
offer the the reason--- (LE) reached conclusion after reviewing communications Elvis made through social media.

I cannot cut and paste from the article, sorry. But I had never heard before that social media was the reason they believed she drove herself.
Did she go on her private Twitter account and say she was on her way to PTL?
I wonder, is that part of something that may have been deleted from one of her accounts, but was still on a backup at the SM site? That will eventually come out, if true.

Did the threat come from her?

I can imagine she gets out in the population & starts saying I'm here cuz hubby killed his GF-I'm innocent & I have 3 kids-yada yada yada.
Since she's prolly surrounded by women in prison they all prolly have the same story & can sympathize.Usually they're all "innocent" or so they say :jail:
Sometimes they even put a snitch near you who might relate anything you say back to authorities.Not exactly Disneyworld. With her birthday coming around on 3/8 I'm willing to bet being away from her kids,getting older might be a traumatizing experience.Maybe they're hoping she'll crack-I don't think so..

I don't think TM posted a photo of SM from that hospital visit. There may hav been a previous one.

I see mention several times of SM's hospital visit, but I have missed what he was allegedly hospitalized for and when this took place? Help please.....

I see mention several times of SM's hospital visit, but I have missed what he was allegedly hospitalized for and when this took place? Help please.....
Not hospitalized, but taken to a hospital. BBM:

"In the Myrtle Beach report, Moorer said he was in a parking lot in the 7500 block of North Kings Highway when two white males in a truck pulled up beside him and pointed what appeared to be a shotgun at him.

***Snipped by me****

The truck was identified in the report as possibly a GMC or Chevy. The victim was taken to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center."

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_3c018162-98d4-11e3-b6e3-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

ttp://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/27/4059336/tammy-moorer-moved-to-georgetown.html

"Jail director Tom Fox said the move was for Moorer’s safety due to threats made against her husband Sidney before the two went to jail. Sidney Moorer is also charged in the missing 20-year-old’s case."

If this is the case why move her? I'm sure the move has to be because her and SM communicating with one another about the case. Seasoned inmates incarcerated know how to do this and may be advising them how. I know they do this as I personally know someone who has been incarcerated. If they can make Pruno (jail Alcohol) they have ways of communicating with other inmates. Deputies have been known to take bribes. They could be passing information info between the two of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The article below says it was because of the previous threats that SM had complained about before he was arrested. Remember the alleged shooting at him while driving and when he said a shotgun was pointed at him from 2 guys in caps.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/27/4059336/tammy-moorer-moved-to-georgetown.html

Its confusing why they moved TM and not SM though.

At the end of the article is this:

"Sooner or later she will have to be introduced back into the population and the solicitor’s office requested separation, so it just makes it easier to put her in another facility,” Fox said."

I think what I underlined is the real reason.

I said this over in the parking lot but maybe SM told LE where HE is and he requested that TM be moved away from him. Just a theory.

They moved her because of threats against him??

I don't get it.
The article I read stated as much and absolutely, with them at the same facility, I 100% would not doubt the lengths this woman may go to to 'pass a note' here and there, NOT to SM, rather to someone who could 'send a message' to SM, if you know what I mean. She's not being moved for HER protection, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487