SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: $$ see PL thread, follow links to FB

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I never heard anything else about HE's pocketbook. TE stated that HE's car was locked at PTL and her phone and pocketbook were not inside.

Was the purse ever mentioned again? Maybe there was something there TM kept? From what we do know about TM's personality, it wouldn't surprise me if she hung on to some little bauble just because she liked it.

we have a lawn biz, and have contracts with some customers. the contract can be ended by either party with written notice.

Someone mentioned SM being "fired" from TK as an additional reason for TM's anger toward HE - the loss of income.

I was trying to understand if he held an actual position with TK.
How much would his income have been affected?

Was he actually the owner of the maintenance company as someone here mentioned?

Is it significant that TM posted bond on the first three charges but SM did not?

Someone mentioned SM being "fired" from TK as an additional reason for TM's anger toward HE - the loss of income.

It's my understanding he owned the maintenance company. The business address was his home address.

I don't see how he was making much. especially with all the traveling.

I agree. It seems that even with discounts etc, the amount of traveling requires money. Even if they are used as a business expense, tax write off etc. So he was considered a contractor or an employee of TK?

The money is definitely a problem for me. I personally know how much a WDW vacation costs. Even the cruises are too expensive. For example, my husband and I can go to WDW for 5 days with meals/tickets/resort for about 3k WITH a discount at a deluxe resort. We can stay at one level lower with the same plan and hit 2700. Its not out there expensive for 2 people, but for 5 it is expensive to go once let alone 3 times plus a cruise. Especially since I know definitely the oldest child is considered a Disney adult. Not sure about the 2nd child but think so. Basically it is 4 adults and one child they were paying for. So it was not cheap for sure.

Kelly

JMO that he probably got let go of whatever contract he had with TK. If he was an independent contractor to do maintenace there, then there usually is a contract written up for the work to be performed and the duration.

So if TK decided they no longer needed him then that contract probably was nullified and as always in TM + SM eyes , it is Heathers fault that happened because of course it is Heathers fault somebody kidnapped her and likely killed her. :banghead:

The way TM posted bond makes me think she was thinking this was going to be a walk in the park. Post bond and on your way. Would have liked to been a fly on wall when the reality struck she is not going anywhere for quite some time.

Its interesting that she had mentioned before in postings about when things start affecting her kids then that is going too far. Then how come she doesnt think about the true root cause and who may have done what to someone elses kids.

One theme that keeps surfacing is SELFISH. She did not care about others and she did not even care about her own kids to be jeapordizing them having to grow up without parents. That is sheer SELFISHNESS.

According to his attorney this is all you need to know. ;)

*Fixed your spelling. No need to thank me. heh

TM's attorney said she never met Heather..
I suspect it's going to take the counselors to sort out this mess.
I had heard TM was going to be represented by a "family" attorney (MSM) but don't see any more on that.
methinks even attorneys know when to shut up (altho they ARE PD and NOT a Johnny Cochran)

RE: (altho they ARE PD and NOT a Johnny Cochran)

'If the orange jumpsuits fit, consider this duo's testimony as bull *****'..

I See Nothing - Sgt Schultz - YouTube

I agree. It seems that even with discounts etc, the amount of traveling requires money. Even if they are used as a business expense, tax write off etc. So he was considered a contractor or an employee of TK?

The money is definitely a problem for me. I personally know how much a WDW vacation costs. Even the cruises are too expensive. For example, my husband and I can go to WDW for 5 days with meals/tickets/resort for about 3k WITH a discount at a deluxe resort. We can stay at one level lower with the same plan and hit 2700. Its not out there expensive for 2 people, but for 5 it is expensive to go once let alone 3 times plus a cruise. Especially since I know definitely the oldest child is considered a Disney adult. Not sure about the 2nd child but think so. Basically it is 4 adults and one child they were paying for. So it was not cheap for sure.

Kelly

over 9 requires an adult ticket!! even scamming wdw and using a FL discount is crazy expensive.

JMO that he probably got let go of whatever contract he had with TK. If he was an independent contractor to do maintenace there, then there usually is a contract written up for the work to be performed and the duration.

So if TK decided they no longer needed him then that contract probably was nullified and as always in TM + SM eyes , it is Heathers fault that happened because of course it is Heathers fault somebody kidnapped her and likely killed her. :banghead:

The way TM posted bond makes me think she was thinking this was going to be a walk in the park. Post bond and on your way. Would have liked to been a fly on wall when the reality struck she is not going anywhere for quite some time.

Its interesting that she had mentioned before in postings about when things start affecting her kids then that is going too far. Then how come she doesnt think about the true root cause and who may have done what to someone elses kids.

One theme that keeps surfacing is SELFISH. She did not care about others and she did not even care about her own kids to be jeapordizing them having to grow up without parents. That is sheer SELFISHNESS.
<BBM for Focus>

Due to TM's calculating, manipulative, deflective, and taunting personality traits.

TM's narcissism would not allow her to lay low, as would 99% of other violent offenders. Rather than showing empathy for a devastated family with a missing daughter. TM choose to continue taunting them through her words and her actions, imo. After all, in her delusional mind, she/they had planned and executed the perfect crime, imo. Imo, her defiant smirk verifies this..

Narcissism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism

1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations.

In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and others...

This is so true.

Am I correct that the frequency of these vacations increased in 2012? And wasn't there a new red truck purchased as well?

That great timeline posted earlier...shows interesting tweets from Heather that could mean the affair started far earlier. Maybe all these vacations were TM trying to compete with Heather with the only cards she had left in her deck...vacations, a truck....that were HER hold on SM. Maybe she was carting him all over the country, buying lavish meals, living in style...and he was STILL in touch with Heather. One woman had youth and beauty...the other was trying to fight back with the "bucks."

I wonder if she realized on that vacation that spending all this money on SM was not ridding her of the problem. Maybe the vulgar texts to Heather were her next final ploy. SM, trying to keep both Heather and the perks of life with Tammy...went along.

But then she finds out he is STILL trying to hold onto Heather. She was ready for "a final solution."

methinks tm didn't see it coming but sm knew they were totally screwed. jmo

I find this interesting as well. It's as if he knew what was coming! Leads me to believe the whole theory that the fabricated shooting/hospital trip was a ruse for him to go to the police and tell them something. I can't imagine why else he wouldn't even attempt to bond out unless the investigators leaned on him hard with evidence of more serious crimes during their interrogation to try to get him to give her up. Interesting though, and very telling.

Is it significant that TM posted bond on the first three charges but SM did not?

I'm still thinking that SM did some talking to LE the night he was hospitalized, which IIRC, was the night before they were arrested. JMO.

This is so true.

Am I correct that the frequency of these vacations increased in 2012? And wasn't there a new red truck purchased as well?

That great timeline posted earlier...shows interesting tweets from Heather that could mean the affair started far earlier. Maybe all these vacations were TM trying to compete with Heather with the only cards she had left in her deck...vacations, a truck....that were HER hold on SM. Maybe she was carting him all over the country, buying lavish meals, living in style...and he was STILL in touch with Heather. One woman had youth and beauty...the other was trying to fight back with the "bucks."

I wonder if she realized on that vacation that spending all this money on SM was not ridding her of the problem. Maybe the vulgar texts to Heather were her next final ploy. SM, trying to keep both Heather and the perks of life with Tammy...went along.

But then she finds out he is STILL trying to hold onto Heather. She was ready for "a final solution."

Myrtle Beach is a unique place for maintenance contractors. Their are so many hotels and restaurants, among other businesses. Maintenance contractors here can do very well for themselves. I'm not sure how large his maintenance business was though. But a few contracts for small maintenance gigs could provide a decent income here.

Also didn't I see someone post that her father may have gotten some kind of settlement in a lawsuit some time ago? Maybe it was quite large. I think he definitely "helps out".

Good morning, friends! I keep hoping that the Moorers don't become like Ron Cummings & Misty Croslin and keep their mouths closed! I keep hoping that TM will talk because she has children she seems to love and would want a lesser sentence to see them on the outside.

Praying for the Elvis family.

Sorry just nitpicking on that awesome (!) timeline, Heather's tweet about older men ("I gots a taste for men who older") is also a reference to song lyrics, also by Lana Del Rey (same singer who sings "I was born to be the other woman.")

She seems to have related to Lana Del Rey.

Thanks! I'll fix that on the next update of the timeline. :loveyou:

Any additions or corrections are very much appreciated. I was wrapped up in another case until a week ago and am still playing catch-up.

Could they have taken Heather's microSD card from her phone as a "trophy"? I've been trying to think of something they thought to be significant, but yet something they thought would be easy to hide. Tammy loves pictures and a microSD card is very small. What better way to remember?

I remember when my phone was stolen from a restaurant, I didn't care so much about my phone because I could replace it, I was sad about the hundreds of pictures I lost on my SD card. It's kinda scary to think there are pictures of my children and family out there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nice to see I can refresh pages here today. Last night was frustrating!

Er...uh...I mean..good morning!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member