SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, I understand if this cannot be posted.
I do apologize if this offends anyone.

With all due respect, one does not gave to be proven guilty of murder to be a despicable person.

Spewing verbal acid on a missing young woman in a public forum is deplorable.

Obstructing justice in the ongoing investigation of a young woman's disappearance is callous, selfish and heartless.

Refusing to take a polygraph (when one is an innocent person) to help LE in a missing person case, thereby allowing LE to focus efforts on catching the real criminal is either mentally inept - lacking the intelligence to realize the enormous help one is withholding, or self-centered to the point of being evil if one simply can't be bothered by the inconvenience.

Slandering the parent of a missing young woman for desperately seeking cooperation from every involved party in every possible way shows a complete lack of humanity. When the slanderous party is also a parent, it shows an alarming lack of empathy.

Parents who jeopardize their children's stability by indecently exposing themselves in public, do not deserve the privilege of parental responsibility.

Parents who openly post in social media about public sexual exploits need rapid intervention and counseling.

Wives in "open marriages" who call their husbands "cheaters" are sorely misinformed on the definition of one or both terms.

I do not consider this forum a lynch mob.
It sickens me to imagine, but a "lynch mob" may have been preferable to what Heather Elvis faced alone in the dark on December 18th.

Respectfully submitted.

Wow, well said.

:goodpost:

Yeah, I'm certain the "imaging of warrant" was just them copying the warrant. Under 'type' it says 'filing'. So, it was just the clerical/administrative procedure of copying and filing the warrant for transfer to circuit court. It has nothing to do at all with thermal imaging of the property.

When I get home from somewhere I will sit in my driveway in the car and read a bit because I know when I walk in, the fam will want my attention ;)

DH (I say that with a note of sarcasm) sent me a text from the living room last night telling me that he was going to get himself kidnapped so that I would pay attention to him. Didn't take that as a good sign.....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:truce::truce::truce:

sbm

this quote does not phase me. in her mind, it may be that they were never formally introduced, so, they never met. kwim? I can say that I've never met you, and honestly believe that. but we have talked. (sorta lol) all depends on her personal, internal dictionary. (those familiar with a blog not allowed here kwim, if you're not just google "statement analysis"!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

And as Bill Clinton said, "I did not have sex with that woman"

:floorlaugh:

From thread 22 page 43 (before pages were edited)

I tend to agree but then there are those darn IE charges. We need the times.

If there are pics of the escapades, I suspect they were directed and produced by SM and a helper. I can't help but feel that those lovey dovey profile pics, on FB, may have been done under direst...like with a gun to his back. I don't know why but that is the feeling I get... when I see those pictures.

Yes we do! I'm making a timeline for the dates of Dec 17th thru the 20th, and I'm disappointed because I don't have times for IE, which they say directly ties into the kidnapping/murder charges. I've got a rough draft done, which I can post if anyone wants to check it out.

This is something that has really stuck out to me. If the rm had not been out of town then it would be really hard for HE to just "disappear" into the night. That along with HE being off work for the next day (or was it 2) really just fell into their laps as luck. Unless they knew all of this, TM seemed to be obsessed with HE enough maybe she knew her work schedule? All speculation but seems too many pieces fell into place for them to have so much time pass before anyone knew HE was missing IMO.

If he was doing contract work still at TK he would see HE's schedule correct?

If he was doing contract work still at TK he would see HE's schedule correct?

I worked as a server/cocktail waitress at a place very similar to TK. We had the schedule posted behind the bar, in the server's station, in the management office, and at the host stand. So, if their schedule posting was anything like ours, there would be several places he could have accessed her schedule and no one would even have noticed what he was doing.

If maybe LE has them on video leaving PTL, just the two of them, I can see LE deciding the murder took place there.

As far as blackening Heather's name...I am not so much worried about that, as if she is not found before a trial, the defense may try to show from her social media that she is not dead, that she more likely "took off". Not everyone is sophisticated enough to understand murder charges without a body, or a cause of death. So much depends on what LE has and how they present it. At least two past cases in SC, juries convicted of kidnapping but not murder, under similar circumstances and the sentences varied. One did get the max of thirty years, but the other has a chance to be out in as little as twelve.

JMO

When I get home from somewhere I will sit in my driveway in the car and read a bit because I know when I walk in, the fam will want my attention ;)

you're allowed to leave?! alone?! I'm so jealous! lol....

If she does get out, I REALLY hope she isn't allowed to gain full access back to her children. I do believe those little ones saw/heard things and IMO, she'll try to sway their minds.

Here's to hoping she has to stay put...for the good of all mankind!

And I hope she is still in jail on her Birthday which is March 8th !!

As far as her work schedule, she appeared to be working only weekends as of the time, and SM may have known that, especially if it was a seasonal thing. JMO

If maybe LE has them on video leaving PTL, just the two of them, I can see LE deciding the murder took place there.

JMO

sbm

le said heather "left with them".... right? can someone link that? do we know from or to where.... yes, if they have all three on video... how crazy would it be for them to all enter a place, yet two leave? if I was le and saw that? omg, my jaw would be on the floor. that isn't a smoking gun, but considering all the other (known to le) that is pretty damning.

I worked as a server/cocktail waitress at a place very similar to TK. We had the schedule posted behind the bar, in the server's station, in the management office, and at the host stand. So, if their schedule posting was anything like ours, there would be several places he could have accessed her schedule and no one would even have noticed what he was doing.

That is so true of many places. I believe SM and Heather had reconnected late November/early December and SM knew of BW's vacation and Heather's schedule. And then he told his engineer. Since TM discovered this recent betrayal, he was doing anything he could to get back 'into the fold' and giving up Heather would buy that ticket. Ugh. What despicable people. IMO MOO

I am waiting for conspiracy charges (and more) as LE uncovers additional evidence. :please: These two deserve the DP or at the very least LWOP. No lesser or dropped charges. That would make me sick......more sick. The only acceptable plea would be for returning Heather to the Elvis family. IMO MOO

So, Sidney and Tammy, where is Heather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeBathHotPants View Post
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crim...a4bcf6878.html

A really touching story. Worth the read.

It brings up a question for me that I have never really thought of before. Who pays for all of the man hours in a search like this (not CUE but LEs)? Is it just part of the LE budget or do the families have to pay?

LE pays for it; well the city/county (taxpayers) pay for it.

eileenhawkeye, "CUE does not charge the families of the missing person, nor do they charge Law Enforcement Agencies for their services when requested to assist in searching".

"Thanks for what you do Monica Caison; The Searcher and Nicole Carney; Researcher"!
'WE are CUE Center For Missing Persons'

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQpziFwdSLByqijxJXWUUjA

As far as blackening Heather's name...I am not so much worried about that, as if she is not found before a trial, the defense may try to show from her social media that she is not dead, that she more likely "took off". Not everyone is sophisticated enough to understand murder charges without a body, or a cause of death. So much depends on what LE has and how they present it. At least two past cases in SC, juries convicted of kidnapping but not murder, under similar circumstances and the sentences varied. One did get the max of thirty years, but the other has a chance to be out in as little as twelve.

JMO

Ita. And that is what TM said to that reporter Hoffman, I think it was, asked Tammy what do you think happen to Hearher and she said, we think she ran away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana