SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they will go with a change of venue. Thing is, this is a high profile case and they will be hard pressed to find anyone in SC who hasn't heard of it and has had some kind of opinion before they are ever called for jury duty.

The odds are better of a conviction with a body. They even had a body with Caylee A and still couldn't get a conviction.

Thanks for the welcome. I sent an email earlier to be verified. I don't know how long that takes but I am trying not to say too much about the Ms before I am. :)

It depends on how long it takes Kimster to go through the information. I believe she ends up calling and talking to people looking to be verified. Once you are verified, you will be able to say more and not have to provide links to what you say. Especially when it's stuff you have first hand knowledge of.

Things you are told are still hearsay and not allowed but when you have direct knowledge, it's taken with more credibility. :)

I bet they will go with a change of venue. Thing is, this is a high profile case and they will be hard pressed to find anyone in SC who hasn't heard of it and has had some kind of opinion before they are ever called for jury duty.

The odds are better of a conviction with a body. They even had a body with Caylee A and still couldn't get a conviction.

The jury wasn't very smart. IMO

Who waits 31 days to report their daughter missing while out partying? Would have been longer than 31 days if her mom didn't go find her.

Welcome Delta Dawn!

How well do you know them?

Thanks for the welcome! Well enough that talks of a camping trip with our families this Spring to WDW was in discussion. Not so well that we've ever had dinner at each other's home (although we live in different states so there's that for a reason why not). They were planning to stop by here on their way through a few trips ago, but that never materialized due to scheduling conflicts. Now I am very glad that never panned out!

(I don't know whether to add how we met or our connection yet. I am trying to wait to be verified before I say too much and get into trouble.) :)

The jury wasn't very smart. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fer sure. That was a head scratcher. Hopefully, we'll get one in this case that pays attention and gets the facts straight.

I''m really surprised the majority thinks SM will break, I really think TM is weaving her story to blame it all on him. If she goes down it's gonna be (in her mind) the way she wants it to go down.

I have always worried that jury's watch to many shows like CSI & Law & Order etc... and have certain expectations of evidence and the science. The few times I sat for jury duty, people just blew me away with how they didn't understand that its not just like it is on tv.

I hope in this case that it is done right and justice is served.

I've been thinking about something....the last photo of heather that we know exists, was while on her date. So her clothing is shown, as well as a watch, and ring. If the clothes were found in the car, that IMO would be suspicious. But then I think I heard or read TE saying he doesn't know about her clothing, whether they found it, or it's missing. Anyone else remember that? If so, clothes weren't in the car. I don't know how TE or anyone else reacts in stressful situations. Myself, I doubt I would remember much of what I had seen or said, etc. I might physically go through the motions, but mentally be shut down. TE stating he knew within minutes that something is wrong while at PTL.... I'm sure the phone going to voice mail bothered him. I wonder if he had the number for her roommate and called her right then? If so, that would be alarming enough to know Heather did NOT run away, and was truly missing.

I wonder where Heather's watch, and ring is now? If either was found at the M's...what information could they hold? It also appears that at some points Heather has fake fingernails. During a confrontation, I would think they could easily be broken, or OUCH ripped off it your could claw or fight back. If DNA was found under a fingernail, that would be important! Especially if TM's DNA was found. BUT.. speculation only until we know more.

Looking at the PTL, are there cameras in that area? I've seen some nearby, but in the wooded area of PTL? I don't know! One article linked many times here stated Heather got into one of the M's vehicles. IMO, the only way that can be stated as fact would be a camera, photo, video, something of the sort. They wouldn't be taking M's word for it, and doubtful either M's has such! Per TM...Heather has probably run away...

Initially I was thinking the M's would WANT the body found, to say she committed suicide, or someone else murdered her... now, I don't know. One thing that just doesn't fit for me is WHY would Heather's car have been left there? Leaving it that close to their home SCREAMS RED FLASHING LIGHTS to look for someone in that area as the perp! THEN, I saw photos/videos of Heather driving, and each one, her gas light was on, and she was on empty! So it's possible she was very low on gas, thus the risk of it running outta gas...but...TE drove it home. So unless he stopped for gas somewhere, then there goes that theory..

Since I do believe this was planned, what would be the purpose of the vehicle being left there? What would be the purpose of hiding the body? Or did they hide the body? Easiest method would have been the woods, or water that was RIGHT THERE...yet Heather hasn't been found YET.

I''m really surprised the majority thinks SM will break, I really think TM is weaving her story to blame it all on him. If she goes down it's gonna be (in her mind) the way she wants it to go down.

I agree. She's gonna turn on SM so fast he won't know what happened. She's still gotta be the one to write the script to this play. She's got to be in control of her world. She'll throw SM under the bus in a NY minute. IMO

LE has said it doesn't need a body and any recovery would serve primarily to give the family peace.

This seems like an unusually confident statement. As does the statement that she was murdered at PTL.

LE has also said that what it found at the house (which would presumably include vehicles) wasn't that much, and it was the bigger the picture along with some "stuff" from the house that made it possible to get the kidnapping and murder charges.

This case is so strange.

Unusually confident is a really good description. I pray LE has everything they think they do.

If HE is being "infantilized" it's very very much because of what TE has posted on social media. I can't think of any other case with as much heart-wrenching parental outcry. He portrayed her, in so many words, as his little girl, and I can't help but see her that way, even before I think of her as a TK employee or anything else. No one's stepped up to humanize the M's that I'm aware of.

Thanks for the welcome! Well enough that talks of a camping trip with our families this Spring to WDW was in discussion. Not so well that we've ever had dinner at each other's home (although we live in different states so there's that for a reason why not). They were planning to stop by here on their way through a few trips ago, but that never materialized due to scheduling conflicts. Now I am very glad that never panned out!

(I don't know whether to add how we met or our connection yet. I am trying to wait to be verified before I say too much and get into trouble.) :)

I alerted on your post with a request for verification (pushy right?).

Welcome and looking forward to hearing your perspective on the Moorer's:seeya:

It's also possible that while both are responsible for the murder, only one did the disposing to prevent the other from being able to prove anything!

WELCOME!!

If you say something and haven't been verified yet, mods will eventually see the post and might remove it, but once you are verified, they put it back up. Or at least that's what I've seen happen in other cases here.

I agree. She's gonna turn on SM so fast he won't know what happened. She's still gotta be the one to write the script to this play. She's got to be in control of her world. She'll throw SM under the bus in a NY minute. IMO

I completely agree.

I have to laugh read TM post on the Disney Board she was really excited that Mickey Mouse showed up at the cruise ship dining room area but didn't sign autographs. Is TM for real? It's just a person in a mouse costume for goodness sakes. She really is eccentric living in a fantasy world.

Was it ever confirmed which mall Heather was practicing driving? Which movie theater?

The reason I ask is because of the M's second IE charge at the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle.

I know TE stated HE and her date went to a Mexican restaurant (assume this info was supplied by the date).

There is a Mexican restaurant at 1302 Celebrity Circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back