SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the vigil too CGS, I probably saw you :).

anddddd... I disagree. I believe the first arrow is correct. I was pretty much right next to the cross and banner and candles during the vigil. Afterward I walked past the back of the truck, towards the water, and around the edge of the crowd to go towards the back by the Elvis'. and they were on my right at the very top of the ramp. I also remember watching certain people... actually they've been in MSM so I can say names, Matt & April, their kids were running back and forth across the ramp right there because the crowd of people around the truck was up further.

<sniped by me with all due respect>

I'm sorry, I'm just going by memory, I'm not too familiar with PTL and I was there to pay my respects/show my support for the family. I didn't walk around or people watch afterward, in fact I left as soon as it was over as I felt awkward and uncomfortable being there.

He claims to have attended J&W cooking school. Can anybody figure out where that is?

Johnson & Wales is a well known culinary school, but I could have sworn in one of T's posts that she put J&M. It could have been a typo, I'll probably never be able to find it now.

I am trying to figure it out. Help other awesome WS's.

This is a possiblility...maybe in the Charlotte location? He claimed to have attended J&W cooking school.

http://www.jwu.edu/culinary/

http://www.jwu.edu/culinaryrevolution/ On website- internships/careers with Disney (Disney Culinary Program).

http://blogs.jwu.edu/post/32380467605/intern-at-the-place-where-dreams-come-true "Intern at the place &#8216;Where Dreams Come True!"

tumblr_mazs9zXnqL1qma5zo.jpg

According to posts by TM, SM graduated from Johnson and Wales which has a really great reputation for Culinary Arts. I know they have one in NC because my nephew went there. They also have one in, I believe, Rhode Island (probably the most well known), and one other location, but I would guess he would have attended the Charlotte campus.

Forgive me if I have this wrong, but I thought early on the comment TM made on the disbord was something like J&M cooking school and no one could figure out what that meant. Like it might be code for something? Has it been confirmed that it was indeed J & W cooking school or has the proverbial "telephone" just evolved into J & W? not that it matters but I just remembered that tidbit for some reason....

Johnson & Wales is a well known culinary school, but I could have sworn in one of T's posts that she put J&M. It could have been a typo, I'll probably never be able to find it now.

One of TM's posts in her Disney Thread did definitely say J&M.

SM sure looked different in his mug shot!!!:(

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

He is average looking to me, not model material. I don't know what Heather saw in him. I am sure she had many other boyfriends that were good looking. What did she see in this schmuck?

I agree Kensie, Heather is a beautiful girl and he is average looking but he does look younger than TM

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Forgive me if I have this wrong, but I thought early on the comment TM made on the disbord was something like J&M cooking school and no one could figure out what that meant. Like it might be code for something? Has it been confirmed that it was indeed J & W cooking school or has the proverbial "telephone" just evolved into J & W? not that it matters but I just remembered that tidbit for some reason....

The J&M may have been a typo in another of her posts, but it's "J & W's" in this one:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46521252&postcount=12

He is average looking to me, not model material. I don't know what Heather saw in him. I am sure she had many other boyfriends that were good looking. What did she see in this schmuck?

FYI. You made my night!

Yeah, me too...it was in a context where it didn't really seem to make sense.

He's average but far from repulsive. I can imagine...a slow day at work for Heather...he's hanging around...charmingly sweaty with his tool belt on or whatever, maybe he's really friendly and made her laugh... You know how it is, some guys pull off the funny/masculine/confident thing, it can be very attractive even if the physical package is not drop-dead gorgeous. I think for Heather it was mostly a personality thing (appeal of an older, more experienced guy vs the teenagers she'd dated in the past) and there's no accounting for basic physical attraction. Pheromones at work or whatever.

I feel gross even speculating about this given the low character of the guy, but putting myself in her shoes. Yeah, I could see her and him together. A damned shame for her that he's a cheating lowlife.

Is there such thing as WSA?... Websleuths Anonymous

I need to take a break. My head is melting. :hiding:

I found that the only thing that works for me is to read and post until I pass out.
It works wonders. :floorlaugh:

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations. We are a victim friendly site, this includes friends and family.

No bashing of anyone, no discussion about how someone looks, and please do not make fun of

the situation that the Moorers are in. This is all very serious and it does not help find Heather

which is what we are all about here.

Bumping...

Just really creeped me out. Especially today, after the search.
Markers, such as this, usually do this to me.

"Shall we gather at the river" with the cross.

Might just be me. IDK. I am sensitive and sentimental...sniff sniff. :facepalm:

I am a mom of four boys too.

"Shall we gather at the river." Water is symbolic, especially for those with a religious background (the washing away of sins).

I would not be surprised if TM and SM, two Narcissists, convinced themselves that HE, who was just a kid, was the evil that infected their marriage (the devil). They projected their twisted sick selves onto her (Folie a deux). That said, I think they are legally sane and should hang from the same tree.

NewYork625 ~

WS wouldn't let me quote you...but i am pretty sure that TM said Sm was trained at J & W which makes me think of Johnson and Wales Culinary School which used to have a location in Charleston which is pretty close to his apparent hometown (or at least he where he went to high school in Monks Corner) and about 2 hours from Myrtle Beach ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5