SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine knowing you are doomed to multiple vacations to the same place with the same theme every year. The entire wide world to explore and seemingly endless cashflow and endless free time. And your mother drags you back to a fake castle inhabited by bleach-bottle blondes forced to wear pancake makeup and cheap chiffon gowns. And then she makes you hug a giant mouse with soulless, dead eyes and a frozen grin. Over and over and over and over again.

Yeah, I can see why TM loves it so much.

Cgs, The Smashing Pumpkins. I don't think they were Tammy's style. ;) The band is still around, but IMO in name only. (The only original member left is the lead singer and he seems pretty out to sea these days.)

You can see in the Disney photos that TM's son is miserable I dont know his age but he looks a bit old to be hugging minnie mouse just saying:)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if it was TCM or SM that was in the service as TCM said that she was looking at military discounts for Disney in one of her posts.

Also, the disability that TCM or SM have as TCM said she had a handicap tag on the car in a disney cruise ship post?

In the disboards she makes a comment about her "lawnmower foot", so that is probably why she had the tag.

PS. Lawnmower foot is a well known diagnosis for those in the medical community:biggrin:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24851...at-peachtree-landing-for-forensic-reenactment

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – Police and crime scene investigators cleared the scene at Peachtree Boat Landing Friday afternoon after conducting a 'forensic reenactment' at the place where Heather Elvis' car was found abandoned days after she was reported missing in mid-December 2013.

Our reporter at the scene confirmed that about 16 vehicles were at the boat landing near Socastee, including those from Horry County Police, Horry County Police Crime Scene Unit, and the Department of Natural Resources. There were also boats in the Waccamaw River near the landing, our reporter confirms."

<snip>

"While murder charges have been filed against Tammy and Sidney Moorer in connection to her disappearance, Heather Elvis has still not been found.

"We're still hoping and praying that she is alive. But...we know in the back of our minds, that isn't the case," expressed Bradley Parker, friends with the Elvis family.

Parker stood at the scene today and watched as police launched the forensic re-enactment.

"Whatever they have to do to bring Heather home. It's good to see them actively working on it," he said."

More at link.

This article states they are doing grid searching.

I still think you have the greatest name for this type of forum. I giggle every time your name appears at the bottom of a post. In tapatalk the thank yous kind of look like an extension of the post. And the fact that it's all caps makes it perfect!!
I am constantly saying, I know I don't either ;) when I see your name after certain posts.

I am glad my name brings chuckles...

I use it as a perpetual disclaimer to my posts... In case I am incorrect....

:giggle:

I don't know why, but I do know other apparently reasonable and adult people who have a similar obsession.

Well heres my thought IMO SM got Heather to the landing and TM was already there, a confrontation took place and maybe Heather wouldnt back down from an enraged TM and a fight started TM could have knocked Heather down and she hit her head on the pavement and the M's panicked but what did they do after that?? Anyway I hope that Heather is found soon!! My prayers to the Elvis family:(

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

You can trust me...I'm a Momoffourboys, too :floorlaugh:

Momoffourboys is sure in great shape after having 4 kids :biggrin:

I've known many people that have to have every Disney movie, even if it was not very good. But they aren't rabid in other Disney areas. I know some people who have Disneyland passes and go every week, but that's because, with a pass, it's a cheap date. Disneyland and WDW themselves have their own charm (and their own miserable commercial side). Collecting pictures of yourself (and your kids, if you must) with every Disney princess is not much different than collecting coins. IMO, where it gets weird is when your entire life revolves around it, and you HAVE to bring your whole family into it or get angry at them if they don't want to do it, and you have no other life besides it.

My kids like Disneyland for probably all the wrong reasons: How did they build this ride? How could it be made better? That robot looks just like the one I built (and it does!). Look, there's a place where the characters disappear into the tunnel. If I take the distance this ride travels, then make the 30 degree turn, that drop down puts us three feet from where we were just waiting, on the other side of that wall. Canoes! This Dumbo hedge is built on chicken wire, I think I could do that. That kind of thing.

I think Heather got under TM's skin. I think a key to this could be how TM found out about the affair. Did she hear about it from a friend, did SM confess, did TM see SM flirting with Heather at TK? I'm sure that TM stalked Heather's social media once she learned of her. If she forced SM to end it, went on vacation with SM, had a week or two to stew on it and come up with a plan, I could see her forcing SM to back her up. I get the impression SM is not the brains of the family. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. JMO

One comment about SM calling from a pay phone. One of the television stations showed the phone he called from during some of their reporting. So I think that has been confirmed.

Disability fraud. No surprise here.

Never mind I thought post was talking about SM

Unless he was with them on that trip, then it is possible they were using the disability sticker in a fraudulent fashion just to get better parking spots.

We cannot discuss minors.

Right?

You are right, I believe, in that we can't discuss specific minors, definitely. But, I meant it as a general question about any minors. Can any minor be interrogated and/or asked to testify against a parent? I can go back and snip the part about the damage if that's a problem.

South of Myrtle Beach is Huntington Beach State Park, within that park is a deserted mansion named Atalaya. You walk right by it to get to the beach. I always saw a lot of brides posing for pictures outside of Atalaya on their way to the beach for pictures.

It's very famous, so there are numerous things named after it in the area.

I think it's just a coincidence the name has come up in this case.
http://www.huntingtonbeachstatepark.com/Atalaya.htm

Here's a blurry photo and information about it from the Friends of Huntington Beach site: http://www.huntingtonbeachstatepark.com/Atalaya.htm

Article and better picture from the examiner: http://www.examiner.com/article/rv-site-report-huntington-beach-state-park-south-carolina

I'd be more inclined to dismiss it as coincidence if TM didn't use a variation on it as a screen name in some social media.

Right. I hope my post about a hypothetical kid being forced to revisit Disney wasn't out of line. :/

I only relayed this as a courtesy...did not mean to be rude.
I didn't either...when i was a wsbaby!
:loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members