SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Financial discrepancies with the state? State assistance? If I can't say that please delete.

The US Attorneys office was investigating this so it sounds like federal issues. I remember the wording LE used was -on behalf of the people in that home- or something like that. Makes me think it had something to do with dependents. Though I could be way off.
Eta: changed defendant to dependent. I know where my mind is :)

Are his parents still living? In a tweet from him he says something about missing them or something to that effect and it had a permanent sound to it. Although if TM was spinning things he may have felt permanently cut off from the relationship with them even if still living. Sad if that's the case.
I have been combing the dark corners of my brain this morning, trying to think of ANYTHING we know about SM, prior to TM. I can't think of anything at all. Sure would love an interview with any of his family.

I can actually see how HE thought he was 'hot' too in these pictures too. In the first he has that surfer/bad boy look about it. Every 20 yo girls dream. And he has the most perfect teethnI have seen..just sayin'

Now, seeing their jail photos...not so much. And not to be critical, but I do have to wonder what SM saw in TM in these later years. There is a big difference in her photo that are photoshopped. Some of the photos out there on her fb etc she seems about 20 years younger than her bookng photo. The skin, on her face, is starting to lose the elasticity and that is why her current photos look totally different. Her cheek area and her chin are the two differences that grab you right away.

Regardless, he is not my type..but I can see where the long hair/surfer/ bad boy thing would appeal to HE

Kelly

I've wondered about the teeth, swear they look like veneers (he WAS a model, dontchaknow), but that is SOOOOO expensive....maybe just caps, well kept if non-smoker, no coffee.....but again if so it beckons the $$$ question.... If he's building cabinetry around MB, ok, it could keep them busy but it can't buy Disney vacays every other month or Mickey campers! This talk about lawnmower foot makes me wonder, was she receiving state disability AND through this investigation they found her 'job' (she claims to have lost) as a photographer/travel agent and that's where the financial discrepancies come in......One other thing, during the search we saw some photos of adjacent property (fenced) near TnSM drive that looked like it had one or perhaps two cell towers on it - wonder if that is theirs or family? That's BIG, no effort/decent payout income for outlying property owners around here, leasing their land for cell towers.

ETA: I've also read a family member received a sizable settlement from a major retailer so that could 'splain everything....I might be on murky ground with that one so Mod, take it away if you need to! I mean no harm but just a small observation as we question 'financial' comments by LE/they for all practical purposes live on a 'compound' of sorts.

SM graduated from Lord Berkley Academy in Moncks Corner. Some of my family members know his family and they are from the Moncks Corner area. Mom, Dad, siblings. I know of one brother, not sure about others. Will try and make phone call to find out more today. My first cousin is friends with his mom & dad.
GOOD family and I think he may have been estranged from them since marrying TM.

I'm almost positive they are still living. He was estranged from them & his siblings since TM, but "allegedly" he went and talked to them the end of Dec to let them know there would be some stuff happening and he was innocent.

Hi Neatdresser! Welcome. I have a feeling SM knew he was going to be alienated from Tammy's family. I definitely think the C's are going to throw him under the bus to save Tammy.

u4yrutah.jpg
a2egyhy5.jpg

Creepy!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting...

both of their left eyes are sanpaku...

:waitasec:

Thank you. I appreciate this info very much since we know nothing about him at all. Except that he had an affair, was married, has kids, is a contractor--the basics.

AND he has an amazing, awesome, beautiful, sexy, hot wife, one he's just rediscovered his love and passion for, the wife he doesn't deserve...

FYI-
http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moontides/

When the moon is full or new, the gravitational pull of the moon and sun are combined. At these times, the high tides are very high and the low tides are very low. This is known as a spring high tide.

so if you want to recreate an event that happened at a full moon you can also do it at NEW moon. I don't have a tide guide about PTL, but I'll betcha extremely high & low might even coincide w/today...

So interesting regarding tides being similar at full and new moons!

:waitasec:

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations. We are a victim friendly site, this includes friends and family.

No bashing of anyone, no discussion about how someone looks, and please do not make fun of

the situation that the Moorers are in. This is all very serious and it does not help find Heather

which is what we are all about here.

TM & SM's family are not discussable

Minors are not discussable this includes TM's children

Pregnancy not discussable

Good morning all. I'm new so bear with me. I'm very interested in PTL's currents at the time of HE's murder. I was so hoping before the reenactment that they would take objects/dummies and put them out in different spots and see where the current would take them. The two rivers meeting with the 2 small islands must create a crazy set of current that go the other way when tides come calling. I wish LE would take 5 objects #1-5 (similar in size and weight) and track them for 24hrs. I would hope they all go in the same direction. .The one that goes the furthest, take that measurement and multiply it by the # of days missing. This at least would show approximately how far could go if unimpeded. The banks are muddy with silt from land but are they sandy further out? Are there huge erosion holes or is the bottom flat sans rocks? I'm hoping fishermen help them. They have the cameras ect but most importantly they know where things get trapped. Logs and debri they know to avoid those areas but that is where they need to go. I think tm and sm are too lazy for anything that requires brain cells or work. I think they were at the crescendo of a horrible drunken night. Imo thanks for reading :)
:wagon: Catlady2! :welcome:

Interesting exercise of releasing five objects of Heather's weight and length, record the distances traveled in a 24 hour time frame... Multiply by number of days missing.. Then focus on the areas around those distances!

Thank you for your knowledge...

And.. I, too, tend to agree that the M's were "lazy"... And would not use much energy in finding a disposal site for poor Heather... But would just "dump" (sorry) her in the water...

JMO

:seeya:

Thanks again for the timeline post that was done yesterday. A great timeline to be built upon in the future.

O/T but right now mom is feeding baby eagle for those who love nature! http://www.berry.edu/eaglecam/

I have to agree. I honestly think TM and SM got "lucky" by the searchers not finding her in the water during those first two weeks of searching in and around PTL.

I dont think they would spend much effort in hiding her. They would want to be rid of her ASAP. And I really think that means the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Can I borrow your children for a little while as they sound fabulously inquisitive and critical thinkers at a young age. Google would definitely your friend to help answer some of their questions lol.

I'm putting down money that they may even be WS'ers later in life! :seeya:

I agree!

Ghostwheel's kids sound interesting and fun!

:book: and :skip:

:wagon: Catlady2! :welcome:

Interesting exercise of releasing five objects of Heather's weight and length, record the distances traveled in a 24 hour time frame... Multiply by number of days missing.. Then focus on the areas around those distances!

Thank you for your knowledge...

And.. I, too, tend to agree that the M's were "lazy"... And would not use much energy in finding a disposal site for poor Heather... But would just "dump" (sorry) her in the water...

JMO

It's a murky river, much foliage/trees/limbs extending well INTO the water, of course depending on tides, but still, not exactly a 'clean' bank/clear beach areas to even stand along the banks. I've looked at the path and as winding as it was between there and mouth, besides her light weight, she couldn't have gone very far considering the obstacles along the way to become entangled in - IF she is there, of course - all :moo:

is it just me, or does LE seem to like to make waves on the weekend? I find myself checking in every few minutes!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

is it just me, or does LE seem to like to make waves on the weekend? I find myself checking in every few minutes!

They do! My head is still spinning from the tactics they used during 'arrest weekend'...very impressed with that!

I have no idea what I'm doing either. Lurking for quite some time and decided to post.

:welcome: Neatdresser! <<IHAVENOCLUE says while sitting in her double layers of frumpy sweats...:giggle:>>

Don't worry... No one really gets in trouble unless there is "malice aforethought"... :judge:

Just kidding...:D

Great to have you join us, Neatdresser!

omg, the weirdest thing just happened! my phone shut off while I was looking at a recipe. I left it plugged in to the charger and went to get a cup of water- I came back and it's on, not the home screen, but a map, like google earth view? I could scroll around, it was socastee!! a hwy there, I've never mapped any locations, I've only looked at pics and articles! I got goosebumps, I'm the only one inside, I know nobody in my family randomly put a map of socastee on my phone! wth, I'm almost freaked out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members