SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how far is mb from wdw? I'm IN Florida and it's four hours from me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

its about a 7 to 8 hour drive, mostly down I95....

I've done it with the family 3 times.

Sometimes what someone looks like on the outside is not what is attractive to a girl/woman. Sometimes it's the way he looks at her, the way he treats her, the way she feels when she's with him. Some men treat the women in their lives like they are the only woman in the world, like she's a princess, like he can't do enough for her and thinks that she hung the moon. Some men just make a girl feel beautiful and worthy of all good things. FWIW. Looks aren't everything. I've known some drop dead gorgeous men who were empty inside and had no room for love for anyone else besides themselves. They didn't need anyone to love them, they had enough love for themselves to take care of that. FTR.

...yeah, so, ugh.....you've met my ex too?

:floorlaugh:

According to posts by TM, SM graduated from Johnson and Wales which has a really great reputation for Culinary Arts. I know they have one in NC because my nephew went there. They also have one in, I believe, Rhode Island (probably the most well known), and one other location, but I would guess he would have attended the Charlotte campus.
I'm getting caught up; my apologies if this has been addressed. The Johnson & Wales in Charlotte (NC) didn't exist until 2002, when the "decision to consolidate its smaller Charleston and Norfolk campuses by building a campus in Charlotte, N.C." I figure, since SM reportedly went to school in Moncks Corner (c/o '95), and lived in Summerville, Charleston would have been the most likely J&W campus for him.

https://www.jwu.edu/content.aspx?id=19928

OT- http://www.wbtw.com/story/24854316/horry-county-sheriff-gets-new-k-9

I didn't know they didn't have a K9 unit....I know this new dog is for narcotics, but whose dogs were they using during the search warrant for the M's house?

I'm kinda surprised Horry County didn't have a K9 unit until this year.

rpgman, HCPD does have a k9 unit bloodhound tracking team. It would be reasonable to conclude that K9s from SLED and adjacent LE jurisdictions would also be available upon request, imo.

HCPD Criminal Investigations Narcotics & Vice section K9s 03/01/2014
http://police.horrycounty.org/CriminalInvestigations/Narcotics.aspx

http://police.horrycounty.org/SpecialOps/BloodhoundTrackingTeam.aspx

Don't worry, not too much to catch up on, only took me a few hours :floorlaugh:
But really, only thing is that a "reconstruction" was done at PTL, they had it roped off and they were in the river. In the parking lot a good bit of recovered stuff that was discussed last night. Have fun!:seeya:

Thanks so much!

<snip for space>

My kids like Disneyland for probably all the wrong reasons: How did they build this ride? How could it be made better? That robot looks just like the one I built (and it does!). Look, there's a place where the characters disappear into the tunnel. If I take the distance this ride travels, then make the 30 degree turn, that drop down puts us three feet from where we were just waiting, on the other side of that wall. Canoes! This Dumbo hedge is built on chicken wire, I think I could do that. That kind of thing.

OMG! Can I borrow your children for a little while as they sound fabulously inquisitive and critical thinkers at a young age. Google would definitely your friend to help answer some of their questions lol.

I'm putting down money that they may even be WS'ers later in life! :seeya:

I think Heather got under TM's skin. I think a key to this could be how TM found out about the affair. Did she hear about it from a friend, did SM confess, did TM see SM flirting with Heather at TK? I'm sure that TM stalked Heather's social media once she learned of her. If she forced SM to end it, went on vacation with SM, had a week or two to stew on it and come up with a plan, I could see her forcing SM to back her up. I get the impression SM is not the brains of the family. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. JMO

One comment about SM calling from a pay phone. One of the television stations showed the phone he called from during some of their reporting. So I think that has been confirmed.

I agree...

Knowing when, where, and how TM discovered SM's and Heather's relationship could shed light on TM's plans for getting revenge...

JMO

I did not know this. New to forum. My apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome: CarmonCayman! :wagon:

It took a while for me to learn "all the rope" of posting on WS, too...

glad to have you on board!

:seeya:

rpgman, HCPD does have a k9 unit bloodhound tracking team. It would be reasonable to conclude that K9s from SLED and adjacent LE jurisdictions would also be available upon request, imo.

HCPD Criminal Investigations Narcotics & Vice section K9s 03/01/2014
http://police.horrycounty.org/CriminalInvestigations/Narcotics.aspx

http://police.horrycounty.org/SpecialOps/BloodhoundTrackingTeam.aspx

Horry County Sheriff's Dept and Horry County Police Dept. are two different Dept's.

Awww I find that hard to believe, margarita! You could never be a biyach! Now, that IHAVENOCLUE on the other hand, watch out for her....:floorlaugh: Just kidding, I :loveyou: you Cluesy!

When I was a newbie and someone even so much as disagreed with me I wouldn't log in for a couple of days, I was such a wimp! Times sure have changed!

:giggle: Yeppers, seems like a long time ago! Was especially hard when there was an animal that lives under a bridge on the forum, (that name we aren't allowed to use on the forum) and that's when I learned about the :ignore: feature here at WS. That feature saved me from going on a 3 day all expense trip a few times I'm sure. :fence:

SM graduated from Lord Berkley Academy in Moncks Corner. Some of my family members know his family and they are from the Moncks Corner area. Mom, Dad, siblings. I know of one brother, not sure about others. Will try and make phone call to find out more today. My first cousin is friends with his mom & dad.

GOOD family and I think he may have been estranged from them since marrying TM.

Are his parents still living? In a tweet from him he says something about missing them or something to that effect and it had a permanent sound to it. Although if TM was spinning things he may have felt permanently cut off from the relationship with them even if still living. Sad if that's the case.

I agree- for me it's the eyebrows- are they manicured or is it just me?

Groomed/waxed for sure. There's something about men and eyebrows that are overly plucked. It's so distracting and unnatural!

:welcome: CarmonCayman! :wagon:

It took a while for me to learn "all the rope" of posting on WS, too...

glad to have you on board!

:seeya:

I have no idea what I'm doing either. Lurking for quite some time and decided to post.

Financial discrepancies with the state? State assistance? If I can't say that please delete.

Here's a blurry photo and information about it from the Friends of Huntington Beach site: http://www.huntingtonbeachstatepark.com/Atalaya.htm

Article and better picture from the examiner: http://www.examiner.com/article/rv-site-report-huntington-beach-state-park-south-carolina

I'd be more inclined to dismiss it as coincidence if TM didn't use a variation on it as a screen name in some social media.

This may mean something... Or nothing (as it relates to TM's use on SM account(s) )

Per background information in above link... Atalaya is a Spanish term for "watchtower"....

:waitasec:

Vacant eyes. Nasty goatees. And let's not ignore the at home blorange hair.

My hubby just said "They look like brothers"!

Although I must admit that Sc*tt is better looking ( :facepalm: ) than SM, here's some similarities that I've noticed:

• One eye slightly more "hooded" than the other
  • Similar shade of "Blondage" hair (thank you, Maya Love)
  • Similarly uneven arch to the eyebrow (albeit SM is more tidy than Sc*tt)
  • Same exact nose
  • Similarly shaped lips (albeit SM has a reoccuring herpes on lower left lip)
  • Similar shape face & hairline
  • Sociopathic stare in eyes

She got into an accident with a lawnmower when she was younger. On one of her feet, the bottom is eaten up pretty badly. I have personally seen it. And if there was an opportunity, it was definitely used in her benefit when needed.

Not doubting you, but TM really has something called lawnmower foot? And I have NOT googled it, lol. Was she considered disabled from this and collected disability because she couldn't "work"? If this is truth, then she could have unclaimed income from her Ebay and Disney work. That may be one of the financial discrepancies.

<Sorry for the O/T, but I'm really frustrated and don't know what else to do but ask you guys: I keep getting booted off every 30 seconds. I have to keep logging in over and over again. Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas or suggestions? What's causing this? TIA>

My thanker won't work for some people, and your post was one I wanted to thank! I don't know what's going on, it started when the gruesome twosome were arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne