SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree- for me it's the eyebrows- are they manicured or is it just me?

Ha! That's it, beautifully arched and no uni
icon12.gif

Just showed this to my husband and he even thought they looked very much alike.

That's it. It's SM's eyebrows. They are too pointed at the ends of them. Plucked by, a woman. Not like a mans jmo The manscape job on his face is not professional. imo But then again...who knows.

Why would TM try to make him look better if he did it? I'd be asking local hair stylest if they did his hair, goatee and eyebrows during that time.

I agree that the eye brows look manicured, waxed, etc but does that may any difference in the scope of things?

Sometimes what someone looks like on the outside is not what is attractive to a girl/woman. Sometimes it's the way he looks at her, the way he treats her, the way she feels when she's with him. Some men treat the women in their lives like they are the only woman in the world, like she's a princess, like he can't do enough for her and thinks that she hung the moon. Some men just make a girl feel beautiful and worthy of all good things. FWIW. Looks aren't everything. I've known some drop dead gorgeous men who were empty inside and had no room for love for anyone else besides themselves. They didn't need anyone to love them, they had enough love for themselves to take care of that. FTR.

When asked about the financial discrepancy mentioned in the press release, Kegler said the U.S. Attorney General's Office was on scene and would elaborate further, but that information was not released.

Kegler said the surveillance tapes have to do with cameras throughout the Socastee area.

"The surveillance cameras that we're speaking of have nothing to do with this property," he said. "Those were previously seized surveillance cameras during the course of the investigation from December on, throughout the Socastee area."

He did not know what kind of expert viewed the footage and would not say what was seen in the surveillance tapes that prompted Friday's search.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/21/3282100/two-arrested-in-heather-elvis.html#storylink=cpy

When asked about the financial discrepancy mentioned in the press release, Kegler said the U.S. Attorney General's Office was on scene and would elaborate further, but that information was not released.

Kegler said the surveillance tapes have to do with cameras throughout the Socastee area.

"The surveillance cameras that we're speaking of have nothing to do with this property," he said. "Those were previously seized surveillance cameras during the course of the investigation from December on, throughout the Socastee area."

He did not know what kind of expert viewed the footage and would not say what was seen in the surveillance tapes that prompted Friday's search.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/21/3282100/two-arrested-in-heather-elvis.html#storylink=cpy

FYI for clarity........This article is from last Friday, 2/21. The search referred to above is the search of the M's property and not a reference to the search at the ramp on 2/28.

Cool, bank camera footage of deposits and withdrawals? What else?

I find it odd that TM is still not listed on Georgetown detention center's website as incarcerated. What gives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is average looking to me, not model material. I don't know what Heather saw in him. I am sure she had many other boyfriends that were good looking. What did she see in this schmuck?

I'm still behind reading older posts, but I was just thinking the same thing. I read through a ton of heather's tweets last night and she seems so great. I laughed out loud several times at her jokes. She was fun and beautiful and clearly intelligent and thoughtful. When I juxtapose that with Sidney's "dum dum kitty" YouTube video, I cannot for the life of me figure out how she ended up dating this person. Not only did she date him, she was seemingly really attached to him. It's really hard for me to imagine her wasting tears on this total bozo. It is such a huge waste of a life. Two of my friends have died in the last two months and reading about this girl just makes me more depressed and adds to the helplessness and nonsensical feeling of it all.

Could that be their state taxes? I'm wondering if they were looking into that to get something on them and to get them in jail until they had more they could file against them with. Sounds like they were investigating them in general and found these discrepancies along the way and decided to go with it until they could get more on them.

I'm still behind reading older posts, but I was just thinking the same thing. I read through a ton of heather's tweets last night and she seems so great. I laughed out loud several times at her jokes. She was fun and beautiful and clearly intelligent and thoughtful. When I juxtapose that with Sidney's "dum dum kitty" YouTube video, I cannot for the life of me figure out how she ended up dating this person. Not only did she date him, she was seemingly really attached to him. It's really hard for me to imagine her wasting tears on this total bozo. It is such a huge waste of a life. Two of my friends have died in the last two months and reading about this girl just makes me more depressed and adds to the helplessness and nonsensical feeling of it all.

Sorry for your loss. Losing friends is traumatic. I'm sorry you are going through this. :hug:

Just wondering when the Disney thing started with her? Was it after she became a washed-up-rockstar-groupie? After she had kids?

Seems as if she has to have something over the top to identify with. Her kids are beautiful, but it seems like she used them as props. Sad, very sad. I wonder who will raise them now?

Have we seen anything at all from Sidney's family?

"Having a little princess at WDW brings back some special memories that I will never forget." (DisBlogs)
I assume she;s referring to herself since on that same page she also stated introducing Sidney in 1997 (guess when they met). Sounds like she was a spoiled little girl "princess"....
That's the same post where she called his mom an evil queen for never taking Sidney there even tho only 5 hours away from where he grew up?
Since she also stated they were 6 hours from Disney now I don't know where Sidney grew up.

I wouldn't say he is totally fug. I can see what Heather saw in him.

90onm0.jpg

Somebody should check that this girl is safe and OK.

1z33q5k.jpg

I can actually see how HE thought he was 'hot' too in these pictures too. In the first he has that surfer/bad boy look about it. Every 20 yo girls dream. And he has the most perfect teethnI have seen..just sayin'

Now, seeing their jail photos...not so much. And not to be critical, but I do have to wonder what SM saw in TM in these later years. There is a big difference in her photo that are photoshopped. Some of the photos out there on her fb etc she seems about 20 years younger than her bookng photo. The skin, on her face, is starting to lose the elasticity and that is why her current photos look totally different. Her cheek area and her chin are the two differences that grab you right away.

Regardless, he is not my type..but I can see where the long hair/surfer/ bad boy thing would appeal to HE

Kelly

"Having a little princess at WDW brings back some special memories that I will never forget." (DisBlogs)
I assume she;s referring to herself since on that same page she also stated introducing Sidney in 1997 (guess when they met). Sounds like she was a spoiled little girl "princess"....
That's the same post where she called his mom an evil queen for never taking Sidney there even tho only 5 hours away from where he grew up?
Since she also stated they were 6 hours from Disney now I don't know where Sidney grew up.

They are further than 6 hours. I live 2 hours North of MB. It takes us 10 hours to get to Orlando. With few potty breaks and a drive thru. No big stops.

So her trip was at least 8 and honestly, its just dh and I so we can keep going. When kids were younger we would actually stop and get out for a meal so that everyone had a rest from the car.

K

So should i run if i see manicured eyebrows?? lots of men shave their heads, makes them all look the same to me. i got fired when working at bar cause i would not wear the clothes such as tk bar requires, worked at many a rough rowdy bar, never had to dress like that. -hooters, tk etc brings in a different clientele, i'm not totally confident the Moorers are guilty of murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne