SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously have a ton of catching up to do...not even halfway thru today's updates and haven't started going thru the parking lot updates yet!

Don't worry, not too much to catch up on, only took me a few hours :floorlaugh:
But really, only thing is that a "reconstruction" was done at PTL, they had it roped off and they were in the river. In the parking lot a good bit of recovered stuff that was discussed last night. Have fun!:seeya:

Thank goodness there are people paying waaaay better attention to detail than I am!

I've been here for years and I still say that :seeya:. Welcome to the land of mega sleuths ... I bow before them each and every one ... they are amazing.

No worries, it's a learning process here. And don't be hesitant to ask questions, everyone has been a newbie at one point!

And :welcome5::party:
Newbie? I was never a newbie....or maybe I just can't remember that far back.....I remember before this new software was put in place...I had to type on an IBM keyboard in a freezing room on a phone modem attached to my computer.....JK :D

OMG...

This is hysterical!...:floorlaugh:

they could put the outside the Haunted Mansion...

for the "landscape"....

:mummy: :ghost:
I LIKE it. You get a ride while you walk....

Vacant eyes. Nasty goatees. And let's not ignore the at home blorange hair.
New word for the day "blorange".

I've been here for years and I still say that :seeya:. Welcome to the land of mega sleuths...I bow before them each and every one...they are amazing.
I really needed to see your avatar. That's one of the best I have seen.

The similarities are uncanny, IMO.

What's funny to me though is how most people here and elsewhere online seem to think Sidney Moorer is soooo fugggg (jumping off my earlier post about how Sidney might've been attractive to Heather). Maybe it's people's distaste for Tammy's appearance/personality rubbing off on her husband. I seem to remember Scott Peterson always being described as handsome. Maybe just because Laci was so cute and so he was er, cute?, by association.

I agree the two men resemble each other, with the goatees and weird dye jobs.

SC locals, were there updates on today's search on the local nightly news? tia

No offense taken! I am scared just about every time I post here that I am breaking some rule or other.

I was to to start with. I was terrified. In fact it took me awhile to post after I got to this website. I don't know what I thought was going to happen if I broke a rule without knowing them all yet, but I was really afraid.

I got a couple of posts deleted and I was sure I was going to get kicked out of here.

But here I am 2 years later and I haven't had a TO yet, while on a case were just about everyone got at least one TO. LOL

The mods are pretty cool and understand by your post count that you are new and they do cut you some slack while you learn the rules.

Just relax and enjoy yourself and you'll learn the ropes as time goes on. FWIW

O/T-I was just checking the GPS location of my daughter and had to call and tell her she was on the wrong freeway (again). Oddly enough, she doesn't mind that I track her....

I wouldn't say he is totally fug. I can see what Heather saw in him.

90onm0.jpg

Somebody should check that this girl is safe and OK.

1z33q5k.jpg

I wouldn't say he is totally fug. I can see what Heather saw in him.

90onm0.jpg

Somebody should check that this girl is safe and OK.

1z33q5k.jpg

Those are good pictures of him and I've seen most of them. Not liking that goatee thing in the first picture, outdated to me. ewww, jmo The ones that are not expected outweigh the good ones. jmo Just a purveyor of good shots only. ha ha

:seeya:

I think TM's username - AtalayaL
probably stands for something like Atalaya Lady
- since Atalaya's a castle and she's the Queen.

:goldcrown:

Just wondering when the Disney thing started with her? Was it after she became a washed-up-rockstar-groupie? After she had kids?

Seems as if she has to have something over the top to identify with. [modsnip]. Sad, very sad. [modsnip]

Have we seen anything at all from Sidney's family?

O/T-I was just checking the GPS location of my daughter and had to call and tell her she was on the wrong freeway (again). Oddly enough, she doesn't mind that I track her....

Mine don't either... paranoia is not limited to just me here- they can track me too

Just wondering when the Disney thing started with her? Was it after she became a washed-up-rockstar-groupie? After she had kids?

Seems as if she has to have something over the top to identify with. Her kids are beautiful, but it seems like she used them as props. Sad, very sad. I wonder who will raise them now?

Have we seen anything at all from Sidney's family?

:seeya: KNOX!!!! Our paths cross again!

I haven't seen a thing. Really hoping someone comes out for SM to figure him out some, but there's nothing. Hope someone can update on that soon.

That mug shot of Sidney looks feminine to me, despite the goatee. I may be cross-eyed this late at night though
icon7.gif

I agree- for me it's the eyebrows- are they manicured or is it just me?

I don't think SP and SM look alike at all but it is late and my eyes are probably crossed.

:seeya: KNOX!!!! Our paths cross again!

I haven't seen a thing. Really hoping someone comes out for SM to figure him out some, but there's nothing. Hope someone can update on that soon.

You're up late
icon7.gif

I'm curious about his family. Tammy called his Mom "the evil queen" on that dis blog, said they made the decision to cut their ties (or something to that effect). I wonder what all that was about? Did they not approve of or like her? Not so hard to imagine huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne