SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww I find that hard to believe, margarita! You could never be a biyach! Now, that IHAVENOCLUE on the other hand, watch out for her....:floorlaugh: Just kidding, I :loveyou: you Cluesy!

When I was a newbie and someone even so much as disagreed with me I wouldn't log in for a couple of days, I was such a wimp! Times sure have changed!

Them is fightin' words.... :viking:

:floorlaugh:

Hi! This is my first post.

One thing that has been bothering me is how on earth did they have the money for all these vacations? Then when the search warrants were issued, I noticed this:

"Horry County police issued search warrants Friday after "in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residents," according to a news release."

Does anyone have any idea on the financial discrepancies?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

I totally believe you. I am sure there are people like that and 1 of them is probably from MB area.

If Disney executives were smart, they would exploit this too and create a theme park and ride for it. They could call it "Kilimanjaro Body Farm"

OMG...

This is hysterical!...:floorlaugh:

they could put the outside the Haunted Mansion...

for the "landscape"....

:mummy: :ghost:

One thing that has been bothering me is how on earth did they have the money for all these vacations? Then when the search warrants were issued, I noticed this:

"Horry County police issued search warrants Friday after "in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residents," according to a news release."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

:welcome: KitaBear

When you log on be sure to press the "Remember me" button...(Found by where you type your name and password in the upper right hand corner of the screen...)

this will keep you on until you need to log on after shutting down...

HTH...:seeya:

Awesome, thank you Clue! :)

Watch out for any suspicious posts by me, lol, in case someone tries to pretend they are me and post on my behalf haha.

Which reminds me, O/T, but recently I was texting back and forth with one of my student's mothers...it turned out it was the kid pretending to be the mom!!!!!!

Welcome KitaBear :)

:welcome:

SM looks and reminds me so much of Scott Peterson.

juqadude.jpg

<respectfully snipped for clarity>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally. I've always thought the same thing.

5"8 little short for male model/murderer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been at this all day/half the night for days. Reading, hoping, worrying, reading, refreshing, then putting phone on hook to recharge. Picking it up to read while shower is warming, reading in my driveway before I go in house. Reading in car while stopped for construction work. Clicking on links, absorbing information, studying photographs, and thinking, thinking so hard about this case. It's been emotional and exhausting, yet I feel committed to HE and her family to the end.

Can you imagine what Dr. Janeen DeMarte* would have to say about TM and company??

Whiteorchids the thanks button wasn't enough. You actually caused me to laugh out loud---I needed that. Thank you!!!

*Psychologist for prosecution in Jodi Arias trial.

Awesome, thank you Clue! :)

Watch out for any suspicious posts by me, lol, in case someone tries to pretend they are me and post on my behalf haha.

Which reminds me, O/T, but recently I was texting back and forth with one of my student's mothers...it turned out it was the kid pretending to be the mom!!!!!!

Ha! One of my students emails me as his mother- he won't admit it, but I can tell. He was very "offended" when I suggested it. :floorlaugh:

We do not know what the financial part is about yet.

That's one heck of a coincidence, if that's all it is.

Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
So we have 3 dead young girls from SC, and they all worked at a Tilted Kilt.

If you look at it another way...didn't SM work at TK-tilted kilt?? If he was known to "flirt" or "fool around" couldn't a jealous TM want to take out any competition??
Didn't someone else mention SM was "fired" from TK after HRE went missing?? It seems as his only means of "support" of his family might have been endangered thereby causing TM to snap-since maybe Daddy would them have to foot the full weight-somehow I don't think her majesty would want to soil her hands or reputation by having to "find a job". I assume if you lose your job at TK (SM) in the off months there's not much left to scrounge. Most would have had their jobs lined up by summer???

We do not know what the financial part is about yet.

Thanks! I'm an accountant, so my attention is always drawn to things like that.

I hope they find Heather soon. The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow and Sunday, so I bet there will be a lot of people on the river.

My eyes are crossing from reading these forums all day. Good night, everyone!

I seriously have a ton of catching up to do...not even halfway thru today's updates and haven't started going thru the parking lot updates yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne