SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the remarks from the Elvis family saying Monday's announcement of murder charges was, in some ways, as bad as the day they discovered Heather was missing - like living it all over again.
I can only imagine yesterday's PTL search was the same.
Dread, anticipation, anxiety all rolled into one.

My prayers are with you, Elvis family, that Heather will be found soon, that you will be able to lay her to rest and gain whatever measure of closure might be possible.

The trial will be beyond painful for Heather's family. :(
I know they will get through it for Heather...but it will likely be horrific. :(

I did a search on Pipl with their known usernames & emails last night and every page I came across had been deleted... even ones like Pinterest, Picasa, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found links helpful on about page 5 earlier in the thread. I do not know how to repost or I would.

Good morning everyone! :coffee:

Cute, little computer friends, lol! :heart:

I guess we are all kind of like little computer friends :loveyou: Some of us do talk to each other almost daily. :) I also think of you guys as "colleagues".

Great group of folks, you guys. I really do appreciate the platform here to have our discussions. I've tried to talk to other people out there in the "real world" about cases, and most of them just do not get it. Or care! In fact, very often, the conversations turn sour really fast. It's so great to brainstorm with you folks because I feel like we really all have common goals here, to help missing/murdered persons and their families. And help find scumbags so they can be off the streets! We need to help protect all the children out there, especially!

:grouphug:

Thanks to all!

I am amazed at how many people in my life do not care about our missing/murdered people. I've tried talking about cases I have here and they will say something like "oh yeh", or "That's too bad" and then go on with whatever is important in their lives. And what gets me, is they think I'm nuts to care as much as I do or to be involved in it as I am. smh.

I am amazed at how many people in my life do not care about our missing/murdered people. I've tried talking about cases I have here and they will say something like "oh yeh", or "That's too bad" and then go on with whatever is important in their lives. And what gets me, is they think I'm nuts to care as much as I do or to be involved in it as I am. smh.

Mine is the same way.

2j5xpj7.png

ETA! GO ME!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
That black truck looks familiar! :scared:

Sometimes I think caring that much is what we are meant to do for our fellowman, but maybe some of us are meant to and some not, anyway, thank goodness for the people who do care so much!

Totally. I know exactly what you mean. And people make horrible jokes. I was even in a bar and overheard a conversation between 2 guys making a joke about Jessica Ridgeway. :( Believe me, it got very ugly.

And, I heard at a restaurant 2 guys making a joke about Ariel Castro's activities! And the Nate Tallman case most recently, I asked my friend if he wanted to go help search with me, and he made a terrible joke, basically saying he could give 2 craps about this missing guy.

It's really awful.

The other day my friends and I were google mapping directions somewhere. It turned out the location was right by "Jessica Ridgeway Park" (formerly Chelsea Park). My stupid friend looked at the map and asked who Jessica Ridgeway was. I said, "Dude, you know the little girl that was murdered down the street?!" I went on to basically say what a freaking idiot he is...how could you not remember her name?!!!!!! :banghead:

Not one of my friends gives a single crap about any of this WS stuff, missing persons, etc. I'm truly alone in all this around here, with the exception of you guys.

And also Amber. Just wondering if anyone checked with Brittanee Drexel's mother to see if her and her friends might have gone to Tilted Kilt when they were down here on that ill-fated spring break. That's just too much of a coincidence that all three girls worked at Tilted Kilt, although they have someone in custody for Briana's death; who closes resembles one of the Moorer's that its scary actually.

BBM. I noticed the same thing.

And also Amber. Just wondering if anyone checked with Brittanee Drexel's mother to see if her and her friends might have gone to Tilted Kilt when they were down here on that ill-fated spring break. That's just too much of a coincidence that all three girls worked at Tilted Kilt, although they have someone in custody for Briana's death; who closes resembles one of the Moorer's that its scary actually.

I could be wrong but I don't think Tilted Kilt existed yet when BD went missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every restaurant in MB has a dumpster behind it, mostly unlocked. They are picked up by the garbage trucks verrry early in the morning. I used to live behind a restaurant, 4-6 am the beep beep beep, the clanging, ... if they don't pick up often enough the smell is horrific..

Can you hear someone say "put her there with the rest of the TK trash"

I know a lot of people are "hung up" on the fact that three women have gone missing from Tilted Kilt locations in South Carolina. I don't, at all, think any of these killings are related. You have to realize that working at an establishment like that, you run into a whole gamut of unsavory characters. I worked at a sports bar VERY similar to TK and there were many nights when security had to throw people out for touching me when, as a waitress, you don't want to be touched. I was there do to my job, yes flirt a little for a bigger tip, if necessary, but that's it. It could be Amber and Brianna were killed by someone who wanted to go out with them and they had to turn them down and it got to the point the restaurant management/security asked them to leave and with a wounded ego, wanted "revenge." IDK, but it's not outside the realm of possibility as I've had people banned for life from my restaurant before because of their behavior towards me. One guy, drunk out of his mind, followed me to my tables then proceeded to grab my arms and yanked my hair to get me to pay attention to him. But, again, I don't think the cases are related to the point where the same perps are involved. All IMO, JMO, MOO, BBQSAUCE, etc. :D

Totally. I know exactly what you mean. And people make horrible jokes. I was even in a bar and overheard a conversation between 2 guys making a joke about Jessica Ridgeway. :( Believe me, it got very ugly.

And, I heard at a restaurant 2 guys making a joke about Ariel Castro's activities! And the Nate Tallman case most recently, I asked my friend if he wanted to go help search with me, and he made a terrible joke, basically saying he could give 2 craps about this missing guy.

It's really awful.

The other day my friends and I were google mapping directions somewhere. It turned out the location was right by "Jessica Ridgeway Park" (formerly Chelsea Park). My stupid friend looked at the map and asked who Jessica Ridgeway was. I said, "Dude, you know the little girl that was murdered down the street?!" I went on to basically say what a freaking idiot he is...how could you not remember her name?!!!!!! :banghead:

Not one of my friends gives a single crap about any of this WS stuff, missing persons, etc. I'm truly alone in all this around here, with the exception of you guys.

When Marti Myers was missing, I was out looking for her on my way up to visit my parents. I was incredibly late in my arrival up there. My Dad started giving me grief about being so late, so I explained why I was. My mother had heard of Marti's disappearance and both of them were pretty proud of me in the end that I cared enough to go out looking for her on my way up.

That's about the only time I didn't get the stink eye for being involved in these cases. My grand DIL and my son's gf both showed interest in what we do here so I gave them the link, but neither of them joined. Think they just feigned showing interest to make points. LOL

You know, the effect of that post on social media of TM bashing Heather is really really damaging, imo and telling. It's no wonder she seems to be turning out to be one of the most hated women in America, despite the fact that SHE was cheated on.

What post ?
When and where? tia

What post ?
When and where? tia

When TM posted a rant against Heather on her Fb sometime in early January...saying her "stupid" husband had been ******* a ***** who has since gone missing and how her life is now being ruined because LE is looking at them, etc...

JMO

When TM posted a rant against Heather on her Fb sometime in early January...saying her "stupid" husband had been ******* a ***** who has since gone missing and how her life is now being ruined because LE is looking at them, etc...

JMO

:eek: thanks cluciano63.

What post ?
When and where? tia

I dont think we can post it due to TOS but it may be referenced in the parking lot thread.

I actually ran into it again on the Web last night. It is out on different web pages related to this crime. Somehow I ran into a crime web page about Heathers case and saw it but dont remember where i was, nor would i be able to link to it anyway cause it is against TOS.

When Marti Myers was missing, I was out looking for her on my way up to visit my parents. I was incredibly late in my arrival up there. My Dad started giving me grief about being so late, so I explained why I was. My mother had heard of Marti's disappearance and both of them were pretty proud of me in the end that I cared enough to go out looking for her on my way up.

That's about the only time I didn't get the stink eye for being involved in these cases. My grand DIL and my son's gf both showed interest in what we do here so I gave them the link, but neither of them joined. Think they just feigned showing interest to make points. LOL

Good for you and it is so important that some of us care about others.

The danger if everyone in the world had a "no care" attitude is that there would end up being more crimes like this. It is only when the public shows outrage and cares about their fellow man that people will take notice and try to prevent and punish people that do horrible things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member