SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought...

Not sure how trash service works there but can't LE find out when the M's trash pick up is and where dumped in landfill at the time frame Heather went missing.
Perhaps for clothes or any other clue.

No trash pick up in the county. All county residents have to take their own trash to the dump, which being where the Moorer's live, they have two to choose from. One off of Hwy 544, and another of Hwy 707 in Socastee.

Thanks!

Good job! :thumb:

Yep... A charred Mickey's face... Almost like an omen...

:no:

On another note...

Still thinking of ways of disposing of the body...

What about those metal barrels... Filled with lye (or some chemical that "eats" flesh, bone and tissue)?

would SM have access to any of these barrels and chemicals in his line of work?

Additionally...a barrel like that could be placed... Sitting "in plain sight"... Like even on their property.... Or common, unofficial "dumping area" in the surrounding properties...

:waitasec:

My husband used to be a self employed contractor. He said that pretty much anyone can get those chemicals. The chemcial supply company should keep records of chemicals like that bought in bulk.

So I'm a little confused, and maybe someone can help clear this up for me. Various people keep mentioning that SM & TM changed their clothes, and that was the IE charges. Just wondering where the "changing clothes" thing came from, as I have seen absolutely nothing about it.

MOO, Is that the IE charges stem from TM & SM, going to "tryst" places of HE & SM's, re-enacting sex acts, and sending them to HE on her cell phone, and THAT was why she was so upset when calling the roommate..JMO.

The changing clothes has been pure speculation - people are thinking they changed clothes from wet and/or bloody clothes, etc.

If I were the defense attorney I would be making a big case for a serial killer with all the bodies missing in HC. And just say that anything found of heathers was due to the affair

Indeed.

All of our speculation about the How? Is with Tammy.
Does anyone think SM was the "trigger man" and if so what would the how? be?
My only thought about SM is if he is the killer I think they could have been arguing about something outside the car and it went too far and the killing was an accident.

MOO, Is that SM is too much of a wuss to be the trigger man, or even come up with the ideas. I think TM planned all of it, and made SM go along with whatever she wanted. I think TM made SM lure HE to PTL, and I think TM did the actual murder.

Guys.... Psychic, Astrological readings, and dreams are not allowed here.

Ima

Sorry,
I'm new. I thought it was okay since others were talking about dreams and such. I certainly don't want anyone thinking anything beyond that! For the record, I have NO hidden abilities, accepting maybe predicting the weather and that's thanks to arthritis!

Thanks!

Good job! :thumb:

Yep... A charred Mickey's face... Almost like an omen...

:no:

On another note...

Still thinking of ways of disposing of the body...

What about those metal barrels... Filled with lye (or some chemical that "eats" flesh, bone and tissue)?

would SM have access to any of these barrels and chemicals in his line of work?

Additionally...a barrel like that could be placed... Sitting "in plain sight"... Like even on their property.... Or common, unofficial "dumping area" in the surrounding properties...

:waitasec:

Would be beneficial to know the things he had access to for sure, and btw thanks, nice seeing you here, I think we were both active on the Nick Steward case back in September?

Sorry,
I'm new. I thought it was okay since others were talking about dreams and such. I certainly don't want anyone thinking anything beyond that! For the record, I have NO hidden abilities, accepting maybe predicting the weather and that's thanks to arthritis!

:floorlaugh:

No trash pick up in the county. All county residents have to take their own trash to the dump, which being where the Moorer's live, they have two to choose from. One off of Hwy 544, and another of Hwy 707 in Socastee.

And, this is a total pain in the neck for someone visiting from out of town, staying in a rental home, and having NO CLUE where to take trash at the end of the visit! Just sayin'....;).

Wait, three? Heather, Briana and who else?

And also Amber. Just wondering if anyone checked with Brittanee Drexel's mother to see if her and her friends might have gone to Tilted Kilt when they were down here on that ill-fated spring break. That's just too much of a coincidence that all three girls worked at Tilted Kilt, although they have someone in custody for Briana's death; who closes resembles one of the Moorer's that its scary actually.

every restaurant in MB has a dumpster behind it, mostly unlocked. They are picked up by the garbage trucks verrry early in the morning. I used to live behind a restaurant, 4-6 am the beep beep beep, the clanging, ... if they don't pick up often enough the smell is horrific..

Sorry,

Hahahahahaha!!! :) :floorlaugh:

You know, the effect of that post on social media of TM bashing Heather is really really damaging, imo and telling. It's no wonder she seems to be turning out to be one of the most hated women in America, despite the fact that SHE was cheated on.

hum wonder if that area was checked when Heather first disappeared or rather when searches were first conducted?

Sorry,

LOL, isn't that the truth! :giggle:

Sorry, ima, I thought 'vague' was ok but promise I'll keep it in check.

As far as the burn-barrel, odor - sorry, graphic here....first, it's hunting season, many hunters do their own dressing out/burning of remains.....this includes hog (wild boar) hunting and as far as that goes, BBQ season/pig picking....MANY around Christmas.....the process is often to boil/singe etc for hair removal. All a primitive and stinky process but not one unfamiliar to anyone who's lived in rural SC for more than a few years. Would it smell different than the familiar game? Most assuredly. Enough to garner attention from your neighbors to come poking around, assuming it was ON PROPERTY BEFORE MP/search was officially in full-swing? Doubtful in these areas.
Again, could have been done somewhere more isolated also, away from their property.
I'm just not ruling it out.

LOL! :floorlaugh:

You know, I honestly can't take credit for that post because I actually borrowed that joke from another poster on another thread :blushing: It was just too good of an opening though not to repeat it; I couldn't pass it up! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTibbits