SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you AndiLA. It takes a supreme amount of effort to do, and I believe another WSer posted the K9s would have hit on the area if they had.

I do wonder if they used the pit to dispose (Double UGH) of other evidence, though. Anything small, or trace evidence that a cadaver dog wound not have alerted on.

Let's just say I won't be surprised if we hear at trial that this charred Mickey played a role. So haunting to me.

Entirely :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't shake the idea that the M's have gotten mighty lucky thus far in disposing of a body <wince> without leaving a clear trail of evidence.

I don't think they've lured other young girls to the doom. I do believe HE's murder was personal.
It just makes me wonder how first time killers could get away with it for as long as they did. How did they appear so unaffected immediately after the murder and for the most part, ever since?

Makes me wonder what other activities these two (or there associates) might've been involved in.

Mods, I know we're not allowed to sleuth family members, and I swear I was not. I was looking for areas that TM may have previously lived as a child. An area she may know and feel comfortable with for dumping a body (assuming Heather's not in the river). I haven't seen this before. Please remove if not appropriate.

Possible for address for TM:

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/william-caison/196361905

Google map for the Peachtree Rd address:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...2!3m1!1s0x89001536d0871075:0x2b4f49eee515e8d1

I don't know if that is a real or just an approximate address because the house #s seem to be in the 5000s.

Zoom in on that location.

To the left of the pinpoint is a road leading south through the woods. (It also dead-ends into another road that leads to the quarry).

To the right of that road that's leading south, about midway, there's a white area.

Zoom in on that white area and tell me that's not a house back there in the woods. Who would know those woods well enough to go down that road unless they knew/lived in the area or worked at the quarry?

Was Heather not the only one who knew that area? Was TM familiar with it also?

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I am in searching land records can take a look and see if TM's family lived/owned land on PT Rd. I don't see that address in the Horry County land records.

I admit I may be certifiable by now :/

Awww I find that hard to believe, margarita! You could never be a biyach! Now, that IHAVENOCLUE on the other hand, watch out for her....:floorlaugh: Just kidding, I :loveyou: you Cluesy!

When I was a newbie and someone even so much as disagreed with me I wouldn't log in for a couple of days, I was such a wimp! Times sure have changed!

I know its hard to believe...:floorlaugh:

It took me a while to let my guard down here and warm up to you guys and post sweet kitten dresses, welcome messages and group hugs! The majority of my first posts include some kind of angry expletive, usually f bombs, directed to the sick f$$k who murdered Jessica. I literally lost my mind back then. I don't know what I would have done without this forum this past year.

:grouphug:

I can't shake the idea that the M's have gotten mighty lucky thus far in disposing of a body <wince> without leaving a clear trail of evidence.

I don't think they've lured other young girls to the doom. I do believe HE's murder was personal.
It just makes me wonder how first time killers could get away with it for as long as they did. How did they appear so unaffected immediately after the murder and for the most part, ever since?

Makes me wonder what other activities these two (or there associates) might've been involved in.

First of all, I think they had help, and secondly, I think a disposal method and site was well planned, because they do not want that body found. And they probably had some luck along the way, since no one, apparently, thought it odd that Heather simply stopped communicating when/after she was in a state of upset. JMO

Hum interesting theory? Wet clothes? Same timeframe-TM mentioned getting several pairs of new expensive jeans and thanked SM mentioning what a great husband he was. Where were the jeans purchased and when?
The answer is in the Parking lot. ;)

Me too. At first, the way they behaved made me think they did not do it. They were so extreme that I originally felt that there is no way they could do such a thing because they were so over the top.

However the more we learned then IMO i began to see how rage and what I think is a very narcistic type attitude I could see where they could have done it.

I really do hope LE has plenty of evidence. And my focus has been on trying to help identify where Heather was placed because that would help evidence for sure.

I am very happy with LE so far. They seem to be doing all the right things. Just hope they have enough evidence for a trial.

Stupid people have been hiding bodies for ages, IMO...the bunch in Haleigh Cummings' case comes to mind. When victims are found, it is almost always by chance, especially if not found within the initial days or a week or two. Just think how many places there are, no matter where you live. It is more surprising to me when someone IS found...JMO

Stupid people have been hiding bodies for ages, IMO...the bunch in Haleigh Cummings' case comes to mind. When victims are found, it is almost always by chance, especially if not found within the initial days or a week or two. Just think how many places there are, no matter where you live. It is more surprising to me when someone IS found...JMO

<going over to Holly's thread---did they find her?>

This theory has been kicked around for a while. It was said by someone that gators don't feed when it's cold - IIRC. Can someone help me out here? I'll see if I can find any info on that.

I remember reading this in the initial threads, maybe thread 1 or 2? :lookingitup:

Does anyone know if it was TCM or SM that was in the service as TCM said that she was looking at military discounts for Disney in one of her posts.

Also, the disability that TCM or SM have as TCM said she had a handicap tag on the car in a disney cruise ship post?

I've been reading while trying hard not to chime in randomly. Last night I left off here. Today I'm feeling pizzed off so here's my :twocents: ~

The fact that TM compared military discounted rates (was she suggesting she had access to the discount for her family?) with other discounted rates, really bugs me. That's insulting to every military member/family, active duty or retired, who has earned the privilege of getting those discounts.

Obviously she feels (or felt) entitled to whatever discount is available no matter if she deserves the perk or not. The way she wrote about the rates made it sound as if she could pick and choose whatever rate she wanted. Why would that be true?

Plus I read about TM's lawnmower foot. I guess that's the reason for her handicap tag but really? How did she manage to walk the Disney parks every year?

It's one thing, if you are close to your relatives, to let them treat you to a special trip to Disney using their resident rates (I'm not familiar with those rules). But to use people (she hates her inlaws) for rates, is wrong imo. I bet her inlaws told her "no", and that was it!

Makes me wonder how or why she felt she could simply select from the pile of reduced rates.
Cheating is cheating whether against a system, on tests or on a spouse.
Both of the M's present themselves as cheaters, period.

Mods, I know we're not allowed to sleuth family members, and I swear I was not. I was looking for areas that TM may have previously lived as a child. An area she may know and feel comfortable with for dumping a body (assuming Heather's not in the river). I haven't seen this before. Please remove if not appropriate.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...2!3m1!1s0x89001536d0871075:0x2b4f49eee515e8d1

I don't know if that is a real or just an approximate address because the house #s seem to be in the 5000s.

To the left of the pinpoint is a road leading south through the woods. (It also dead-ends into another road that leads to the quarry).

To the right of that road that's leading south, about midway, there's a white area.

Zoom in on that white area and tell me that's not a house back there in the woods. Who would know those woods well enough to go down that road unless they knew/lived in the area or worked at the quarry?

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I am in searching land records can take a look and see if TM's family lived/owned land on PT Rd. I don't see that address in the Horry County land records.

I think i found what you were looking at and it kind of looks like a roof of a house but I think it may just be piled up dirt or rocks. JMO

However, the whole area does look desolate enough and I sure hope it was searched well or can be searched still. Plenty of places to hide something there in that area.

I've been reading while trying hard not to chime in randomly. Last night I left off here. Today I'm feeling pizzed off so here's my :twocents: ~

The fact that TM compared military discounted rates (was she suggesting she had access to the discount for her family?) with other discounted rates, really bugs me. That's insulting to every military member/family, active duty or retired, who has earned the privilege of getting those discounts.

Obviously she feels (or felt) entitled to whatever discount is available no matter if she deserves the perk or not. The way she wrote about the rates made it sound as if she could pick and choose whatever rate she wanted. Why would that be true?

Plus I read about TM's lawnmower foot. I guess that's the reason for her handicap tag but really? How did she manage to walk the Disney parks every year?

It's one thing, if you are close to your relatives, to let them treat you to a special trip to Disney using their resident rates (I'm not familiar with those rules). But to use people (she hates her inlaws) for rates, is wrong imo. I bet her inlaws told her "no", and that was it!

Makes me wonder how or why she felt she could simply select from the pile of reduced rates.

standing ovation!! I've not been approved for disability, and there is no way I could walk those parks due to what my Dr says is total disability. :(

re: Fla resident rates.... they are only available to.... you guessed it.... Fla residents. photo id reqd. no getting past it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I admit I may be certifiable by now :/[/QUOTE

Thank you so much for this information, as I had often wondered if it were possible that TM grew up near the Peachtree landing to see if it were possible that she would be in her "comfort zone" in that area when it came time to hide Heather.

There is definitely video surveillance at all county recycling centers. We moved out of MB city limits, so I visit our closest center every few days. These facilities are night and day different from the rural "dumps" I remember as a kid.

You drive around one big loop and stop at the appropriate bins. All waste is separated into large individual bins - yard, bulk, metal, rug pads, electronics/tvs, tires, batteries, oil/grease, bagged trash, cardboard, glass/plastic and newspapers/magazines.

There is always an attendant on hand who reinforces the proper procedures. Sometimes they monitor from a little building on site, but usually they are on the drop-off line to keep everything running smoothly. Can you tell how much I delight in this orderly sorting of trash? Yes, I'm a weirdo, but at least I own it!

All the facilities are enclosed by a high fence and locked with chains on the entry gates when closed.

My local attendant said they have a problem with people trying to "dumpster dive" especially for the metal which can be sold for cash - hence the 24 hr surveillance.

I'd rule the garbage theory out. Anyone who's been before knows even if you double bag stuff, when they push the button to compress, air gets trapped and some of the bags "pop" like balloons. Days and hours of operation vary by facility, but none in my area open before 7am.

I can't see the M's taking any chances on being videotaped or bagged material being compromised.

I think i found what you were looking at and it kind of looks like a roof of a house but I think it may just be piled up dirt or rocks. JMO

However, the whole area does look desolate enough and I sure hope it was searched well or can be searched still. Plenty of places to hide something there in that area.

road has been renumbered, probably due to growth and 911. The home at the very end of the road towards the water is still 216...

https://goo.gl/maps/0rlcf ; so have to work down from there to what would be the old 384

Your post reminds me of a thought from last night.

I went to school with a guy who'd had an accident involving a lawnmower when he was very young. His mom accidentally backed into him, severing his heel, resulting in lifelong pain and disability. Chronic bone and infection problems eventually led to his lower leg being amputated.
Anyway, his mother clearly guilt ridden, spoiled him without cease. Though they were not wealthy, he had the nicest car at school, they let him do as he pleased for the most part.

The lawnmower foot comment made me wonder about the details of TM's accident.

Thank you so much for this information, as I had often wondered if it were possible that TM grew up near the Peachtree landing to see if it were possible that she would be in her "comfort zone" in that area when it came time to hide Heather.

Does anyone know what that "white" stuff is in the roads and in that area.

It is interesting that it appears that TM may have lived right near Peachtree landing. Incredible.

I cant figure out why there is so much white stuff or what the white stuff is.

Also, there could be a house in there somewhere, but I thought the part that looked like a roof was maybe a pile of dirt or rocks with top of mound looking like roof ridge lines. Maybe I was not looking in the right spot referenced.

When I use the link it takes me to Peachtree in GA. Is it just mine???

ETA: I think it's just the wording under the map. The map seems to be of MB. Sorry

Also--don't know if this is allowed up here (if it's not, mods... please remove) but I came across a YouTube page of SM's that hasn't been deleted & one of his "liked" videos was made by some random folk taking advantage of the system, so to speak... by faking the need for a wheelchair & the "perks" involved with using one. A girl in the video wore a stocking cap with a toboggan type of hat on over it and was wheeled in by friends. Once they were past the gate and out of view, she got out the wheelchair and took off the cap and hat, and went about business as usual. They were able to use the handicap gate which had no line. It later showed them with her back in the wheelchair being ushered "behind the scenes" to avoid large crowds, get closer views to shows, etc. The behind the scenes areas were ones the general public doesn't have access to and were able to meet characters, etc. This video also showed them describing ways to sneak in liquor in water bottles, as well as mini bottles in their socks and stuff.

I'm sorry... but to pretend you're disabled to gain special privileges is disgusting to me. It takes an extremely vile person to do that when those who are truly disabled would give anything to just be like everyone else and wait in long lines, etc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members