SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe as an adult however I would bet when you were a child you explored much more of the surrounding spots where you lived. I know I did. Us kids explored all over our neighborhood growing up.

We even rode our motorcycles in the woods across the street and when they finally developed it, they stole our trails and made roads out of them. We feel they owe us design money for the layout of the roads. :floorlaugh:

I think this is why it is usually kids or hikers who stumble on these dead bodies.

IMO, somehow SM convinced Heather he needed her to come out...maybe she even picked him up. If he told her had left his wife (rather than is leaving) he may have said he could not take a vehicle. Either he was in on a set-up or was followed by TM. We may never know the truth about that. But I do not find it strange that she would respond and drive out to meet him or pick him up. JMO

I don't think the "wee hours" is that odd for these two (HE and SM). He likely worked a lot of third shift hours due to the nature of his work, and she likely got off work VERY late/early a.m. due to the nature of her work. "Wee hours" were probably just like after work hours for the "rest of us." I'd venture to guess that was a fairly normal time for them to rendezvous.

Agreed, good post.

Really the only 2 scenarios I see at this time clearly as a motive for SM would be if [modsnip]. SM could stand a lot to lose. His kids, his wife, his home [modsnip] The other scenario would be if TM "made him do it" somehow.

If the M's are the correct people in custody, which is obviously likely, then I'm seeing this more as TM being the trigger person. As mentioned in numerous posts by many here, I think its possible TM followed SM, or was tracking him somehow. She could have even set him up. JMO There has been mention of TM physically assaulting HE in the past (black eye).

So, why did HE drive to PTL? What was so urgent at 3am? The only 2 things I can think of right now are 1)[modsnip] 2)SM convinced her on the phone that they really should be together, he persuaded her to meet him for a rendezvous or discussion.

jmo

The part that's strikes me is leaving one's home, already tired, to go to a boat landing in the dark, to discuss something so serious. For all the calls and texts and postings that were going on, his trip to her condo would have made more sense. And if it was about money, just send a money order through the mail.

So to me it's a case of 'when, suddenly...'

The part that's strikes me is leaving one's home, already tired, to go to a boat landing in the dark, to discuss something so serious. For all the calls and texts and postings that were going on, his trip to her condo would have made more sense. And if it was about money, just send a money order through the mail.

So to me it's a case of 'when, suddenly...'

It is 9PM EST on a Saturday night and I'm falling asleep Going out in the middle of the night is not something that would be in the norm for me at all. But I'm in my 40's. When I was in my 20's? I don't know...probably! I was in college then and usually was not even asleep at that hour. And he probably worked a lot of 3rd shift/overnight hours. Just my opinion....I don't think the hour is that weird for these two (three!) people. Lots of people keep nontraditional hours.

I don't think it took too much convincing to get Heather to come out, she kept these kinds of hours and if they normally met there (which I have no idea) then it is logical that she would go if she wanted to see him for whatever reason. I don't think she viewed it as so late or too late. She probably was awake at these hours normally.

I don't think the "wee hours" is that odd for these two (HE and SM). He likely worked a lot of third shift hours due to the nature of his work, and she likely got off work VERY late/early a.m. due to the nature of her work. "Wee hours" were probably just like after work hours for the "rest of us." I'd venture to guess that was a fairly normal time for them to rendezvous.

If they had broken up, what was normal about any of this? If they had been seeing each other all along, why was this such a surprise or so urgent?

It's the "rendezvous"/PTL part that I'm having a hard time with. She had her own condo.

If they had broken up, what was normal about any of this? If they had been seeing each other all along, why was this such a surprise or so urgent?

It's the "rendezvous"/PTL part that I'm having a hard time with. She had her own condo.

But, who has verified that they had actually broken up? And, if they hadn't, I could definitely see him not wanting to meet at her place (and have his vehicle spotted there?) I'm just not thinking these two had actually come to the end of their relationship at all.

So, in TM's famous first fb post, she mentions that she herself had been having an affair. Wondering who this was.

Who helped them, if they had help? I'm thinking a relative. I thought I had for sure found who that person could be, then learned he was deceased since 2005.

Sorry if this has already been identified, I'm just catching up. This is Turtle Market on 707, it's a gas station and mini mart. And...I read yesterday that Angie Pipkin (missing from Aynor SC) was caught on camera there...

Thank you, no, it had not been ID'd, that I've seen. You mean Angie was found, literally, there? At that store?

This has been bugging me all day. It isn't even in my history on my phone, I am SO glad I did the screenshot.

So, is that now THREE girls who have worked at Tilted Kilt franchises who have been killed? I can't help pondering the Joe Francis mentality that sees girls moving on from high school lining up to fill roles where they are subservient with their breasts strapped up to just below their chins. It would make them realise the power of their sexuality ... But putting it out there in front of men who aren't very bright, looking for immediate gratification, and much stronger and larger than them is just ridiculous. You would think that society would see the collective wisdom in turning away from this obviously messed up direction. Who is benefitting? A few business people & a few dumb leering customers. Poor Girls.

So, in TM's famous first fb post, she mentions that she herself had been having an affair. Wondering who this was.

Who helped them, if they had help? I'm thinking a relative. I thought I had for sure found who that person could be, then learned he was deceased since 2005.

My opinion--fictitious person to "save face."

I think SM might have been afraid of TM possibly showing up over there? Maybe he learned TM was tracking / sleuthing Heather?

Maybe it was just a good place to get out. Maybe HE felt like she needed to get out? Maybe have a cocktail and look out at the water while she and SM were trying to figure out what the heck they were going to do.

IMO, somehow SM convinced Heather he needed her to come out...maybe she even picked him up. If he told her had left his wife (rather than is leaving) he may have said he could not take a vehicle. Either he was in on a set-up or was followed by TM. We may never know the truth about that. But I do not find it strange that she would respond and drive out to meet him or pick him up. JMO

I think it's clear that he convinced her. But why she picked him up and went to PTL and not her condo doesn't sense. And where was he going after PTL if he had already left TM? If it was to HE's condo, just go there. If was to a hotel, just meet there. But he wasn't intending to set up a tent at PTL.

I don't believe the story that he was leaving/had left and wanted to be with her. And now that the IE is involved, that story is even more ludicrous.

I think SM might have been afraid of TM possibly showing up over there? Maybe he learned TM was tracking / sleuthing Heather?

Maybe it was just a good place to get out. Maybe HE felt like she needed to get out? Maybe have a cocktail and look out at the water while she and SM were trying to figure out what the heck they were going to do.

Wouldn't TM have tracked them anywhere?

But, who has verified that they had actually broken up? And, if they hadn't, I could definitely see him not wanting to meet at her place (and have his vehicle spotting there?) I'm just not thinking these two had actually come to the end of their relationship at all.

You know, that whole broken up thing is kinda odd. TM knows her husband had an affair he broke off in Oct with one of the girls at work. Yet, he keeps right on trucking at this job until they decide to let him go in Dec.

For those of us who have seen this whole thing unfold on FB and every other SM, do you think TM would actually let her most prized possession still work there? Either SM did a bang up job with his story, or he was just way more careful.

Its so weird knowing her personality thus far that she thought it was fine. Then again, if he was the only source of income with nothing else on the horizon....maybe cash was her most prized possession

Kelly

Thank you, no, it had not been ID'd, that I've seen. You mean Angie was found, literally, there? At that store?

This has been bugging me all day. It isn't even in my history on my phone, I am SO glad I did the screenshot.

No way?! That's crazy.

That reminds me floridamomma. I know there was the accident / home invasion incident on 707 that night. Where was that in relation to this photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487