SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's clear that he convinced her. But why she picked him up and went to PTL and not her condo doesn't sense. And where was he going after PTL if he had already left TM? If it was to HE's condo, just go there. If was to a hotel, just meet there. But he wasn't intending to set up a tent at PTL.

I don't believe the story that he was leaving/had left and wanted to be with her. And now that the IE is involved, that story is even more ludicrous.

Those 2 IE charges...definitely strange. I keep thinking they must be sex addicts (not that we know that is what the charges are for).:blushing:

Kelly

I believe Heather's father said (about two weeks ago) that they had broken up but he had been told they had been back in touch again. So who knows.

IF he called [modsnip]...it could have been to convince her he had to leave home without a vehicle or phone...or to trick her into answering, if she had refused a call or two earlier.

If she had feeling for him, or things to say to him, I don't think it would be a big deal for her to get into her car and go see him. IMOf he made her cry, she was still imvolved.

So, in TM's famous first fb post, she mentions that she herself had been having an affair. Wondering who this was.

Who helped them, if they had help? I'm thinking a relative. I thought I had for sure found who that person could be, then learned he was deceased since 2005.

BBM: Mickey Mouse

Our alligators hibernate in the winter. Here is a bit of info on their hibernation pattern and feeding during that time:

Unlike the American crocodile, the American alligator can survive even in areas subjected to comparatively cool winters. To survive the winter, the alligator excavate a burrow in which it stays until spring. Its metabolism is slowed down by the low temperature and the alligator can go without food for months, living off its energy reserves. It can stay in the den throughout the entire winter season if necessary, but can also choose to emerge during brief spells of warmer weather.

You sound like a narrator or writer for the Discovery Channel. :)

I'd like to know what motivated her to take that drive to such a dark place at that hour. ***Respectfully snipped for space***
As a theory, SM called Heather earlier that day and said he wanted to leave his wife, blah, blah. Heather already had a date, tried to forget about the call. Goes on date. Meanwhile, back at the Moorer’s truck, they are wandering around racking up IE charges, for some reason unknown to man. Heather had a good time on her date. Gets home, calls BW to say she had a good time on her date. As the conversation progresses, Heather tells BW that SM called her earlier and said he was leaving his wife, blah, blah-becomes upset because she had a good time on the date and was through with all that nonsense with SM. Calls SM to tell him she’s done (maybe he had even texted her-who knows). SM, because TM is nearby, says “Don’t call me.” Heather calls a few more times because she wants to say WTF, you said you were leaving your wife and NOW you say “Don’t call me?” SM texts later, AFTER 3:41 and before 6am. Says he is really going to leave TM (and maybe he means it). He needs to talk to her now because he has work and will not have time to speak to her later. Heather arranges PTL instead of home because she is afraid she will be weak and let something happen that she shouldn’t. She is either going to tell him to take a flying leap, or at least listen to what he has to say. Heather arrives first, then SM meets at PTL, but TM followed SM. Argument ensues, bad things happen, they load Heather into the truck.

This theory works best if it happened around 5am. I know several 20 year old young women who "have" to have a conversation about whatever NOW. It can't wait if they have something they "need" to say. So I can see impulsive and having to to have that talk RIGHT NOW. JMO.

There are other theories that incorporate non discussables. Just know that those theories are out there. (Or OUT THERE:ufo:, depending on how you take the wording)

Thank you, no, it had not been ID'd, that I've seen. You mean Angie was found, literally, there? At that store?

This has been bugging me all day. It isn't even in my history on my phone, I am SO glad I did the screenshot.

No, Angie wasn't found but apparently she was seen at the Turtle Market and then at a Wilco gas station a bit down the road...if I remember correctly it was the same or next day after she went missing. I though it kind of went with all of the strangeness going on this morning!

As a theory, SM called Heather earlier that day and said he wanted to leave his wife, blah, blah. Heather already had a date, tried to forget about the call. Goes on date. Meanwhile, back at the Moorer’s truck, they are wandering around racking up IE charges, for some reason unknown to man. Heather had a good time on her date. Gets home, calls BW to say she had a good time on her date. As the conversation progresses, Heather tells BW that SM called her earlier and said he was leaving his wife, blah, blah-becomes upset because she had a good time on the date and was through with all that nonsense with SM. Calls SM to tell him she’s done (maybe he had even texted her-who knows). SM, because TM is nearby, says “Don’t call me.” Heather calls a few more times because she wants to say WTF, you said you were leaving your wife and NOW you say “Don’t call me?” SM texts later, AFTER 3:41 and before 6am. Says he is really going to leave TM (and maybe he means it). He needs to talk to her now because he has work and will not have time to speak to her later. Heather arranges PTL instead of home because she is afraid she will be weak and let something happen that she shouldn’t. She is either going to tell him to take a flying leap, or at least listen to what he has to say. Heather arrives first, then SM meets at PTL, but TM followed SM. Argument ensues, bad things happen, they load Heather into the truck.

This theory works best if it happened around 5am. I know several 20 year old young women who "have" to have a conversation about whatever NOW. It can't wait if they have something they "need" to say. So I can see impulsive and having to to have that talk RIGHT NOW. JMO.

There are other theories that incorporate non discussables. Just know that those theories are out there. (Or OUT THERE:ufo:, depending on how you take the wording)

I think too much is being made of the time of day of all of this going down. WE might not go out at that time of night, but for some people it's really not that weird. Especially people who work until very late at night, then sleep half the day away. The middle of the night is akin to our "after work" hours. JMO.

IMO, somehow SM convinced Heather he needed her to come out...maybe she even picked him up. If he told her had left his wife (rather than is leaving) he may have said he could not take a vehicle. Either he was in on a set-up or was followed by TM. We may never know the truth about that. But I do not find it strange that she would respond and drive out to meet him or pick him up. JMO

enhanced.... video.... moorers home surveillance.... she was seen leaving with them.... you might be on to something here....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mods, I know we're not allowed to sleuth family members, and I swear I was not. I was looking for areas that TM may have previously lived as a child. An area she may know and feel comfortable with for dumping a body (assuming Heather's not in the river). I haven't seen this before. Please remove if not appropriate.

Possible for address for TM:

http://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/d/william-caison/196361905

Google map for the Peachtree Rd address:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...2!3m1!1s0x89001536d0871075:0x2b4f49eee515e8d1

I don't know if that is a real or just an approximate address because the house #s seem to be in the 5000s.

Zoom in on that location.

To the left of the pinpoint is a road leading south through the woods. (It also dead-ends into another road that leads to the quarry).

To the right of that road that's leading south, about midway, there's a white area.

Zoom in on that white area and tell me that's not a house back there in the woods. Who would know those woods well enough to go down that road unless they knew/lived in the area or worked at the quarry?

Was Heather not the only one who knew that area? Was TM familiar with it also?

Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I am in searching land records can take a look and see if TM's family lived/owned land on PT Rd. I don't see that address in the Horry County land records.

I admit I may be certifiable by now :/

Well, well, well...

Good sleuthing bamcaan! :websleuther:

I'm in the county (I believe Myrtle Beach city limits end at the waterway) and I have trash pick up as part of my HOA dues.

My parents live before the waterway in Socastee, and do not have trash pick-up, so it must be some sort of deal with the development you live in, maybe your HOA contracted it, or its one of their rules?? Not sure, but everyone I know that lives in the county, hauls their own trash.

No way?! That's crazy.

That reminds me floridamomma. I know there was the accident / home invasion incident on 707 that night. Where was that in relation to this photo?

no idea, my laptop is broken so I can't even look it up. (that photo just appeared on my phone, I could move it around but not zoom)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm familiar with the ever-mounting "non-discussables".

The "right now" part is easy enough to see. But I can't see a concern about becoming "weak", then choosing a dark rendezvous point, and opting to work things out in my vehicle or his.

My parents live before the waterway in Socastee, and do not have trash pick-up, so it must be some sort of deal with the development you live in, maybe your HOA contracted it, or its one of their rules?? Not sure, but everyone I know that lives in the county, hauls their own trash.

Yes, our HOA must have it contracted out thank goodness, I would hate hauling my garbage every week...yuk! Although I still make it out to the recycling center every 5 days or so half the year with lawn clippings, I'm a bit OCD about my yard!

Agreed, good post.

Really the only 2 scenarios I see at this time clearly as a motive for SM would be if HE was pregnant. SM could stand a lot to lose. His kids, his wife, his home (doesn't TM's family own the property?) The other scenario would be if TM "made him do it" somehow.

If the M's are the correct people in custody, which is obviously likely, then I'm seeing this more as TM being the trigger person. As mentioned in numerous posts by many here, I think its possible TM followed SM, or was tracking him somehow. She could have even set him up. JMO There has been mention of TM physically assaulting HE in the past (black eye).

So, why did HE drive to PTL? What was so urgent at 3am? The only 2 things I can think of right now are 1)if she was pregnant, they might have gone there to discuss that, or maybe even SM was supposed to give her some money 2)SM convinced her on the phone that they really should be together, he persuaded her to meet him for a rendezvous or discussion.

jmo

Another scenario I can see, and one I've mentioned before, so I apologize for repeating myself, but perhaps SM and TM had a fight over Heather that night, possibly fueled by alcohol.
Maybe SM called Heather from his house and told her he's leaving TM, and Heather could hear TM in the background screaming. SM may have then left the house and driven away.
If SM did in fact call HE from a phone booth, it may have been a second call after his initial phone call to tell Heather he had left the house. He may have used a pay phone either so TM wouldn't see (by logging into her phone account and checking the usage for his phone) that SM was calling Heather again, or maybe Heather hung up when she heard TM in the background the first time SM called, and SM hoped if she didn't recognize the number, that she would answer his call.
During the second call he may have pleaded with her to meet him and talk, maybe at their spot. Heather may have relented based on whatever SM was saying to convince her to meet him. He may have told her something like he couldn't live without her, or something to that effect. He may have been very emotional, and despite it being late and the fact that she was tired, she may have still had feelings for him and so said yes to meeting him at PTL, which may have been a place they regularly met.
I think it's quite possible that TM had a tracking device on SM's phone, and that she caught them both there at PTL, likely already in SM's car. I also think it's possible that she may have had SM followed at some point when she suspected he was fooling around, and knew this was one of their rendezvous spots.
TM mentioned her love of guns, so maybe she shot Heather (using a silencer), or maybe she forced Heather into the water, and then shot her while she was in the water.
TM could then have threatened SM with all that he had to lose if he didn't cooperate and help her cover up what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487