Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional pic of search.

Don't know if this was posted yet.

Attachments

• 24851960_BG3.jpg
    24851960_BG3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 244
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Heather Elvis Case Social Media Discussion

Heather Elvis Scanner Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Thread #17

Thread #18

Thread #19

Thread #20
Thread #21

Thread #22

Condolence Thread for Heather's Family
Please share your thoughts and prayers for the Elvis Family

Verified members on Heather's case

Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

Zoomable map, also available in the Maps Media and Timeline thread:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...9,-78.909302&spn=0.399381,0.910492&dg=feature

Thanks to Ghostwheel

Hi ima :seeya: Thanks for the new thread. Could you please add the link to thread #23 above? TIA

Drowning...good point.

No clues left behind, could be the answer

Not sure about the IE. Why would they need to go to 2 places to change clothes?

Or maybe I am confused there are 2 IE charges?

Kelly

I switched my theory from strangulation to drowning. Why else would they have her meet them by the water? (Or was that where HE and SM usually met up?) A convenient way to wash away SM's sins. If they were intent on avoiding blood and evidence detection, I would think they left her body in the water (maybe weighted down/in a container).

In addition to Heather's body.

Definitely.
I was responding to a post and I forgot to quote it. It was saying that they thought LE said Heather left PtL with the couple. If she did her body wouldn't be in the water. And they were confused (huge paraphrase here)

I haven't read all the articles yet. Trying to just keep up on threads right now :) Definitely have not seen that one but I know it was discussed heavily here. So I was giving a scenerio as to how both could be correct.

Wondering even more how LE can have proof of death, if no blood involved though.

That is my hangup as well. That's why I think it's possible it may be urine or even hair. Or wouldn't it be amazing if HE was smart enough to drop something that could easily be identified as hers into a side pocket of the vehicle (if she was in one when being murdered) that the Moorers somehow overlooked?

"Forensic reenactment". Interesting words. Can't say I remember ever hearing that phrase used in any of the cases I've followed.

I am not feeling so sure either one talked...JMO.

That thought is rattling 'round my brain, too...

But... another scenario... maybe... is they let SM and TM know LE is going "pedal to the metal" in this search today to make the M's more nervous, and therefore, more likely to talk...

OR....

This may really have been a "reenactment"... TM and/or SM may have "talked"... and today's search was to see more intricately where the "body" :( may have floated/dragged/etc. from point where body was placed at PTL...

So... next step for LE would be to extend search along path of body... and to the ultimate possible "resting place"...

Just more thoughts...

I remember reading that le had evidence of Heather leaving with the Moorers, don't remember who stated that...anyone remember that?

I was thinking they found video of Heather in the car or truck with them. Now it seems they think she was placed in the water at PTL. So, I am wondering if the statement about Heather leaving with them is true. If it is they must have gone somewhere and come back to PTL.

But why leave her car there? Kind of gives away that something happened there and would be the first place LE looked for clues/Heather. If they did drown her, surely they'd have been better to place her back in her car and put it in the water too?

I'm still leaning towards them looking for evidence there, rather than for Heather.

I still don't get why her car was left there though, whether she is in that location or not.

I guess it's always possible, BUT if I were one of the Moorer's and knew that I was innocent I would be absolutely BEGGING to take a polygraph and clear myself, rather than making things harder for LE and searchers. If they were framed, they sure are going about things very differently than most innocent people would. That's not to say framing couldn't be the case though. I'm sure stranger things have happened before. I personally feel that the right people are in custody though. IMO of course.

Some people react as you say, and other people react with anger and bluster. Considering their personalities, I think you could pretty much count on them behaving in a way that would make things harder on themselves. Especially if you could make each think the other one was the guilty party, and cover up for each other.

And I have no idea who would do a thing like that. It just feels wrong, y'know?

That is my hangup as well. That's why I think it's possible it may be urine or even hair. Or wouldn't it be amazing if HE was smart enough to drop something that could easily be identified as hers into a side pocket of the vehicle (if she was in one when being murdered) that the Moorers somehow overlooked?

But none of that would prove she is dead, IMO...

For it to be more conclusive though, wouldn't it be something from that last picture they have seen, or car keys something that they knew she had before she went missing, that someone else saw, that ended being found in the M's house during the search.

That's where I keep going...what is the link that takes HE to PTL and then from the to the M's house that makes LE so sure what has happened.

IMHO

Kelly

I'm sorry, Salem! I honestly had no idea anyone would be at PTL at all when I drove down there to look for cameras. I didn't read the post about the cops being there until after I drove out there myself.

FWIW, the minute I turned the corner & saw the cops and news van... I panicked. I immediately turned around (that's why I didn't take any photos or why I couldn't exactly determine what types of vehicles were out there) because I didn't want the cops to think I was trying to be a busy body or that I was trying to interfere with the investigation!

Knowing my luck... the cops would think I was trying to interfere or that I was a family spy trying to get info and take me down to the station for questioning. I'd have a heart attack.

I'd be all like... No, sir. You've got it all wrong. I'm a member of Websleuths... you know, that online forum that wants to help Heather... and I just wanted to come down here and check out if there might be any cameras that could have caught something on tape. And they'd be all like... Ummmm hmmm, throw her in Cell Block D and then I'd throw up all over myself when I went through whatever that delousing process is at intake.

:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. You paint a very vivid picture!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Simply to be in possession of Heather's belongings is not enough to assume she is dead, IMO. I hope it is more than that.

Exactly what I have been sitting here trying to figure out.

Is it possible that SM and HE did leave and then came back which is when SM showed up? Its still a viable option in my mind that SM came there alone to really meet her and TM showed up.

There is just something missing there for me...I don't know what it is. But I just don't feel like it was more than a set up for HE. I don't think SM was really meeting her without TM.

Kelly

Police charged them both with kidnapping/murder with malice aforethought. There must be decent evidence that it was planned, rather than an ambush by TM.

But why leave her car there? Kind of gives away that something happened there and would be the first place LE looked for clues/Heather. If they did drown her, surely they'd have been better to place her back in her car and put it in the water too?

I'm still leaning towards them looking for evidence there, rather than for Heather.

I still don't get why her car was left there though, whether she is in that location or not.

BBM - if both the Moorers drove separate vehicles there, they'd have to leave it - less risky than trying to come back for it or leaving one of their vehicles there to be seen while they took it elsewhere to dump.

Definitely.
I was responding to a post and I forgot to quote it. It was saying that they thought LE said Heather left PtL with the couple. If she did her body wouldn't be in the water. And they were confused (huge paraphrase here)

I haven't read all the articles yet. Trying to just keep up on threads right now :) Definitely have not seen that one but I know it was discussed heavily here. So I was giving a scenerio as to how both could be correct.

Sorry, I didn't mean to 'sound' abrubt!
I know, trying to keep caught up on these threads isn't easy! I've read that too, about Heather going with SM and TCM to PTL, but I haven't read it in a news article, unless I missed that one or that part of one.

Does anyone have the link for the news article that says this?

TIA

I switched my theory from strangulation to drowning. Why else would they have her meet them by the water? (Or was that where HE and SM usually met up?) A convenient way to wash away SM's sins. If they were intent on avoiding blood and evidence detection, I would think they left her body in the water (maybe weighted down/in a container).

Just FYI; The rivers are COLD right now. No southerner in their right mind is getting in one on purpose

Some people react as you say, and other people react with anger and bluster. Considering their personalities, I think you could pretty much count on them behaving in a way that would make things harder on themselves. Especially if you could make each think the other one was the guilty party, and cover up for each other.

And I have no idea who would do a thing like that. It just feels wrong, y'know?

True; there are some folks who would react with anger and be callous enough to try to hinder an investigation rather than help it. I know it happens, but it's just so hard for me to imagine...I'm glad I'm not the type of person that could do something like that. It definitely feels wrong! No way could I behave like they have if I was innocent, and saw a whole family and community suffering and enduring the loss of someone. I guess it comes down to whether you have a conscience or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504