DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this link:

Quote:
cluciano63
"OT but Ws working much better for me today
Yesterday I bought a dress while waiting for page to load...can't keep doing that..."

I'm guessing your dress looks something like this, Cluciano? :heart: :cat:

Kitty-in-a-knit-dress.jpg

Does LE still have the vehicles?

And, is it typical for contractors to have those steel toolboxes inserted into the truck of the bed?

Most trucks in the South have toolboxes in the bed...some are bolted in/secured, others are simply "set in"

From this link:

Quote:
cluciano63
Yesterday I bought a dress while waiting for page to load...can't keep doing that..."

Ah, thanks...some much-needed adorableness! :loveyou:
I needed this amidst the gloom, doom, and sadness of this thread.

The IE charges do not stem from something LE saw on camera at PTL. One IE charge was near Heather's workplace and one clear on the other side of town. One charge was for the 17th (presumably before HE disappeared) and one charge for the 18th. There are no exact timeframes given, so we don't know the specifics of the IE charges.
Just jumping off your post...

I wonder if TM and SM were "dry" in the first IE pic(s)...

And then were "wet" in the next IE pic(s)...

Indicating a possibility of a trip into the water at PTL...

(Though... as some have said... no one would be going into the water at that time of year...)

So... just some thoughts...

Does LE still have the vehicles?

And, is it typical for contractors to have those steel toolboxes inserted into the truck of the bed?

BBM

Yes, this is common for 75% (or more, imo) of pickup trucks. Not just contractors, but everyone. My daughter has a pickup truck & has a toolbox in the back of her truck as well.

Just a thought. I wonder if TM overheard SM and HE talking and ordered him to get rid of her. He is such a whimp. She is into photographing and documenting everything that she photographed him at PTL harming/killing HE in order for her to hang over his head in case they were charged so she wouldn't take the fall for this. Payback for the cheating. She kept the photos so in the event LE were to search the house photos would be found. It backfired and she was arrested too.

This case reminds me of the true story and lifetime movie called Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder.

Link if you want to read about it
Diane Zamora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know it seems like there's not enough evidence right now and things don't seem to fit but I remember us all with doom and gloom feelings that LE had nothing to go on. That was just a week or two ago.
Then BAM! The Boys in Blue swarmed in and carted our little mouse loving friends off to the big house. Then we were all bummed because only ObJ and IE charges came and we all hung our heads and thought really all this just for that?!?? Scratching our heads. Then BAM! Kidnapping charges and then the heavy artillery came out--MURDER charges. and LE rolled them out not all at once but slowly
the charge was probably just sinking in when BAM here comes another. I was very impressed with LE and the solicitor's office last weekend into Monday so I remain confident that these men will get the job done and done well so our mouse loving friends will never see daylight outside of prison walls again. BAM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvazQUYG1kE

Sorry, I didn't mean to 'sound' abrubt!

I know, trying to keep caught up on these threads isn't easy! I've read that too, about Heather going with SM and TCM to PTL, but I haven't read it in a news article, unless I missed that one or that part of one.

Does anyone have the link for the news article that says this?

TIA

No apology necessary :)
I get it, I'm not offended, I don't use a lot of flowery language and when I read my posts sometimes they come across very direct and also at times abrupt. It's never my intention.
I try to go back and add in little fluff to not seem offensive. I wish we had mood font or something like that especially for times when you just need to be direct or cut to the chase.
If I find the article stating HE left PTL with the Ms I will post it.

I feel dumb, but I don't get it. Can you explain?

Just really creeped me out. Especially today, after the search.
Markers, such as this, usually do this to me.

"Shall we gather at the river" with the cross.

Might just be me. IDK. I am sensitive and sentimental...sniff sniff. :facepalm:

From this link:

Quote:
cluciano63

omg, that lil white cat in the dress is super cute..

my cat pax is solid white, a yr old now, but if I were to compare his baby picture( kitten pic) to yours, they would be twins lol cept my pax has 1 blue eye and 1 gold eye..

eta, hi everyone, just playing catch up...thank you for keeping me in the loop

The IE charges do not stem from something LE saw on camera at PTL. One IE charge was near Heather's workplace and one clear on the other side of town. One charge was for the 17th (presumably before HE disappeared) and one charge for the 18th. There are no exact timeframes given, so we don't know the specifics of the IE charges.

I would really like to know if the IE in conway was before or after they allegedly murdered Heather. I know exactly where that is and there are SO many buildings and potential hiding spots for evidence. There are also a TON of surveillance cameras there because the biggest plant in that area has had a few break-ins in the past. I suspect that company probably turned in all their tapes and that LE was able to track where they were coming from and where they headed after they did whatever they did.

Just really creeped me out. Especially today, after the search.
Markers, such as this, usually do this to me.

"Shall we gather at the river" with the cross.

Might just be me. IDK. I am sensitive and sentimental...sniff sniff. :facepalm:

I wonder if the sign marks the spot for river baptisms?

From this link:

Quote:
cluciano63

:silly:

I am thinking strangulation, too...

TM had such rage... seems like she would have wanted to view HE's reaction...and strangulation allows this...

(Sorry to be so graphic)

Just some thoughts...

I agree...

I don't think she would have shot her....it would be too quick and too loud...stabbing would be too messy for the Disney princess...Strangulation...slow and steady and can 'watch' the victim's reaction....(be the last one she sees)

...also sorry for the bluntness od my post but I am saying TM all the way!

I would really like to know if the IE in conway was before or after they allegedly murdered Heather. I know exactly where that is and there are SO many buildings and potential hiding spots for evidence. There are also a TON of surveillance cameras there because the biggest plant in that area has had a few break-ins in the past. I suspect that company probably turned in all their tapes and that LE was able to track where they were coming from and where they headed after they did whatever they did.

Besides where is Heather the next question I would love for someone to answer is the times of those IE charges. It will probably paint a picture for us.

I agree...

I don't think she would have shot her....it would be too quick and too loud...stabbing would be too messy for the Disney princess...Strangulation...slow and steady and can 'watch' the victim's reaction....(be the last one she sees)

...also sorry for the bluntness od my post but I am saying TM all the way!

I think TM committed the act and used her own hands but I'm thinking more of trauma to the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member