SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have 3 dead young girls from SC, and they all worked at a Tilted Kilt.

It does seem that at least 2 or more of these may be connected.

My question though is...

Is the restarant employment opportunities limited there in MB where the only place to make decent tip money as a young woman may be the TK had a reputation as the place to work?

Just thinking that if the TK had become known around the area as the best place for a young woman to possibly make good tip money and so the coincidence of all 3 of them working there may not be as scary as it looks?

O/T:

Horry County police have arrested Randy Gale Robinson in connection with the disappearance of Angie Pipkin.

Randy Gale Robinson is charged with Obstruction of Justice.

The charge stems from misleading information given to detectives during the course of their investigation, according to the Horry County Police Department Facebook Page.

Police have not released the relationship between Robinson and Pipkin.

We will update this story with additional information shortly.

Man arrested in connection with disappearance of Aynor woman

I hope he is wearing his disney princess nightgown...his new roomie would be pleased!

All of our speculation about the How? Is with Tammy.
Does anyone think SM was the "trigger man" and if so what would the how? be?
My only thought about SM is if he is the killer I think they could have been arguing about something outside the car and it went too far and the killing was an accident.

Yes, I think it is possible for sure. I was asking earlier about SM making a phone call from a payphone. He could have been out by himself and called HE asking her to meet him from the payphone. (Can anyone answer if this is factual that he called HE's cell from the payphone or was he just captured on a surveillance camera at the phone?) Then after he did the deed called TM from HE's cell, to his cell, which TM had at home. She then came out to help him get rid of the evidence. It is possible that she didn't participate and was just involved in the cover up?

Yes, I think it is possible for sure. I was asking earlier about SM making a phone call from a payphone. He could have been out by himself and called HE asking her to meet him from the payphone. (Can anyone answer if this is factual that he called HE's cell from the payphone or was he just captured on a surveillance camera at the phone?) Then after he did the deed called TM from HE's cell, to his cell, which TM had at home. She then came out to help him get rid of the evidence. It is possible that she didn't participate and was just involved in the cover up?

As far as I know the payphone call is rumor it hasn't been verified here. I saw the FB post before it was deleted and I consider it a rumor.
Eta: I think the alleged surveillance at a payphone is rumor as well.

O/T:

Horry County police have arrested Randy Gale Robinson in connection with the disappearance of Angie Pipkin.

Randy Gale Robinson is charged with Obstruction of Justice.

The charge stems from misleading information given to detectives during the course of their investigation, according to the Horry County Police Department Facebook Page.

Police have not released the relationship between Robinson and Pipkin.

We will update this story with additional information shortly.

Man arrested in connection with disappearance of Aynor woman
O/T Horry county LOVES that Obstruction of Justice charge. It's certainly done well for them.

This is a sick thought so please don't read if you're squeamish. I have to put it here so I can possibly get it off my mind.

I remember watching a movie where a large woman "sat on" another woman's face... and smothered her. I can't get it out of my mind. I could see TM wanting to sex the other woman to death.

OK, now I've said it so I hope I can move on. Thanks for allowing me.

O/T Horry county LOVES that Obstruction of Justice charge. It's certainly done well for them.

if love for them to teach a class to the le tasked with little aylas murder, Hailey Dunn, Dylan redwine....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Whoa! Myvice ick!!! I didn't quote you cause I want to move on but now that thought is stuck. That is horrendous!

All of our speculation about the How? Is with Tammy.
Does anyone think SM was the "trigger man" and if so what would the how? be?
My only thought about SM is if he is the killer I think they could have been arguing about something outside the car and it went too far and the killing was an accident.
I am always open to possibilities that fall with in the realm of realistic. So to me, SM could be the "mastermind" if he is a good actor or a narcissistic type person, meaning he set TM up by making her think she had to jump through hoops to keep him. (maybe not as realistic as I hoped for, but certainly possible)

Accident scenarios are plentiful. ETA: I expect one of those as a plea deal if one happens. "It was an accident..."

Wait, three? Heather, Briana and who else?

Briana worked at the TK in Columbia, not in MB. The Tilted Kilt in Columbia where Rabon served as a hostess also tweeted about her Friday afternoon.

Kershaw County Sheriff Jim Matthews said a male who was with Rabon on Tuesday evening is not considered a person of interest.

Children playing on a dirt road, running along electrical lines near Elgin, discovered the body Wednesday afternoon.

Investigators said the body of a young woman was located off White Pond Road near the upscale Haig’s Creek subdivision in Elgin. Rabon’s driver’s license was found at the scene.

And, as authorities were investigating the scene, a missing person report was filed on the young woman, Matthews said.

Although a lot of evidence has been collected by SLED forensics investigators where the body was found, it’s not clear where the woman was killed.

Investigators located her car parked at a Waffle House on S.C. 601 at Interstate 20.

Anyone with information should call the Kershaw County Sheriff’s Office at (803) 425-1512 and ask for Lt. Steve Knafelc.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/27/3294504/teen-victim-of-kershaw-co-homicide.html#storylink=cpy

I think it's hogwash that SM cared about HE. I don't think he was in love with her. I think he got cheap thrills from the fact that a young, sexy, attractive woman was paying attention to his old *advertiser censored**! When he got caught, I am sure he blamed HE, saying she was an out of control, crazy broad who tempted him. He fell for the temptation but dumped her and then she wouldn't leave him alone. I am sure this is what he told TM. When his neck was on the line, he didn't care one bit for HE. What happened after that is the question. Why did HE have to be killed? Why? :maddening:

This is a sick thought so please don't read if you're squeamish. I have to put it here so I can possibly get it off my mind.

I remember watching a movie where a large woman "sat on" another woman's face... and smothered her. I can't get it out of my mind. I could see TM wanting to sex the other woman to death.

OK, now I've said it so I hope I can move on. Thanks for allowing me.

Wow, vice you now owe me mind's eye bleach and a new area rug as I just barfed at the image that brought into my head. JK, but that is a seriously twisted and sick way to take someone out. Unfortunately, that would kind of make it right up TM's ally wouldn't it?:puke::yuck:

Briana worked at the TK in Columbia, not in MB. The Tilted Kilt in Columbia where Rabon served as a hostess also tweeted about her Friday afternoon.

Kershaw County Sheriff Jim Matthews said a male who was with Rabon on Tuesday evening is not considered a person of interest.

Children playing on a dirt road, running along electrical lines near Elgin, discovered the body Wednesday afternoon.

Investigators said the body of a young woman was located off White Pond Road near the upscale Haig’s Creek subdivision in Elgin. Rabon’s driver’s license was found at the scene.

And, as authorities were investigating the scene, a missing person report was filed on the young woman, Matthews said.

Although a lot of evidence has been collected by SLED forensics investigators where the body was found, it’s not clear where the woman was killed.

Investigators located her car parked at a Waffle House on S.C. 601 at Interstate 20.

Anyone with information should call the Kershaw County Sheriff’s Office at (803) 425-1512 and ask for Lt. Steve Knafelc.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/27/3294504/teen-victim-of-kershaw-co-homicide.html#storylink=cpy

So in this case they have the body and a lot of evidence, but can't tell where she was killed, yet after over two months, LE can't find Heather, but knows who killed her and where?

I'm confused.

BBM, the similarities to HE's case, FWIW.
(Heather lived off White River Dr.)

*not saying these cases are necessarily related.

Copy cat? Coincidence?

Gosh, I hope LE has the right people in jail.

eta: let's just say I'm glad Foxfire is still hanging around.

Could someone help me find a video please... I think it's from Monday, after the murder charges were read. It showed people coming out of the courthouse after.

tia

From this link:

Quote:
cluciano63
"OT but Ws working much better for me today
Yesterday I bought a dress while waiting for page to load...can't keep doing that..."

I'm guessing your dress looks something like this, Cluciano? :heart: :cat:

Kitty-in-a-knit-dress.jpg

I went with this one...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online