SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think the Mickey Camper was already tainted in TMs mind. She said back in the fall (sometime between Halloween and Thanksgiving IIRC) that she wanted a new one. When asked why, she was very flippant about it and just said it wasn't right for her (them) anymore. She said she'd keep it for now but wanted a new one. I thought that was strange because of how proud of it she was but it's like she went cold on it overnight. Now I think there is another reason she wanted it gone. JMO.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I see what you're saying, but, for the life of me, I can't imagine "our" free-spirited, hip Heather, being impressed by that camper. She may have been a Disney lover (or went along with it for SM) but I cannot imagine her not being a little freaked out by that Disney mobile. I hope that wasn't a rendevous spot. JMO.

I actually think the Mickey Camper was already tainted in TMs mind. She said back in the fall (sometime between Halloween and Thanksgiving IIRC) that she wanted a new one. When asked why, she was very flippant about it and just said it wasn't right for her (them) anymore. She said she'd keep it for now but wanted a new one. I thought that was strange because of how proud of it she was but it's like she went cold on it overnight. Now I think there is another reason she wanted it gone. JMO.

Do you know if they took it out west?

I see what you're saying, but, for the life of me, I can't imagine "our" free-spirited, hip Heather, being impressed by that camper. She may have been a Disney lover (or went along with it for SM) but I cannot imagine her not being a little freaked out by that Disney mobile. I hope that wasn't a rendevous spot. JMO.

I agree that most wouldn't be but who knows? Even if she wasn't impressed, it's still possible he showed it to her. If it ever was a rendezvous spot, I can't see it being more than a 1 time thing because 1. I don't imagine HE would want to tryst in the family camper because that is creepy and 2. I can't see TM letting out of her sight long enough. JMO

Interesting convo downstairs about where the DNA was found by LE... IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see it in the PL. Just curious, but why is it brought there instead of here? I thought the Pl was for the Moorer's SM? No? The page is called, HE Social Media Discussion.

Mod's and/or someone else, can you please clarify?

I don't see it in the PL. Just curious, but why is it brought there instead of here? I thought the Pl was for the Moorer's SM? No? The page is called, HE Social Media Discussion.

I think it's for SM that can't be discussed here (which is most, if not all of it). But there are still many areas which are non-discussable (is that a word?) here or there. The Moorers are involved with HE, so that would still fit, to me. But, that's MO. Agree, mod clarification would be great.

Interesting convo downstairs about where the DNA was found by LE... IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is downstairs the same as parking lot? what about basement? are these 3 different things and im missing out on something?! halp!

Do you know if they took it out west?

No I don't. And that's part of the weird part to me about that trip. Because one day it reads like they are in the camper (someone says it must be nice to have the camper and she says yep), another day reads like they are trekking and stopping at hotels (different conversation with talk about the places they are stopping). I never saw one photo of the camper on that 'trip' and that is odd considering how many she took before. JMO

No I don't. And that's part of the weird part to me about that trip. Because one day it reads like they are in the camper (someone says it must be nice to have the camper and she says yep), another day reads like they are trekking and stopping at hotels (different conversation with talk about the places they are stopping). I never saw one photo of the camper on that 'trip' and that is odd considering how many she took before. JMO

this is kind of a weird question, but I don't do FB, so I don't know the answer.

I think you said you guys talked on FB. When she deleted her account, did all of your conversations with her go away, or did your part survive her deletion?

this is kind of a weird question, but I don't do FB, so I don't know the answer.

I think you said you guys talked on FB. When she deleted her account, did all of your conversations with her go away, or did your part survive her deletion?

Holy cow...I never looked. I have so much in my folder that if hers is there it has been shoved so far down that it's an out of sight, out of mind thing. I'm going to look right now!

Tammy Moorer, charged with murder in Heather Elvis case, moved to Georgetown County jail for "safety and security"
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2014 4:05 pm | Updated: 12:12 pm, Thu Mar 6, 2014
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

"I can only confirm she's being held at the Georgetown County Detention Center," Cuthbertson said.

"We don't want people reading into this that there was a huge problem," Benton said. "We've done this in the past."

"At that hearing, Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said more information may be released regarding the charges filed against the Moorers."

"Elvis drove herself to the boat landing some time Dec. 18. Rhodes said detectives learned that after reviewing social media messages from that morning"

Okay...I just went through a years worth of messages and I found out a few things. People that still have accounts but that may not necessarily be my friend on FB any more (like my SIL), those messages are still there. Accounts that are gone are also gone in my folder. I'm actually very sad about this...I have had a few friends pass this past year and up until recently their pages were still active. Their pages were finally closed by family and those messages I had from them that I had saved are also gone out of my inbox. :(

Okay...I just went through a years worth of messages and I found out a few things. People that still have accounts but that may not necessarily be my friend on FB any more (like my SIL), those messages are still there. Accounts that are gone are also gone in my folder. I'm actually very sad about this...I have had a few friends pass this past year and up until recently their pages were still active. Their pages were finally closed by family and those messages I had from them that I had saved are also gone out of my inbox. :(

Sorry, Delta, that is sad. I feel your pain- like losing your last memories :hug:

Sorry, Delta, that is sad. I feel your pain- like losing your last memories :hug:

Thank you. I'm sitting here in tears over it honestly. One of my friends passed in January from a simple surgery that went wrong and she was one of those people that would send private little notes of encouragement and memes all the time. They are all gone. Where could they go? Does FB keep that? I would think they have to. I guess they would have to turn over all TMs posts and messages if subpoenaed for it so their has to be archives. Ugghh. ..I'm just sick over the loss of those messages. :'(

Thank you. I'm sitting here in tears over it honestly. One of my friends passed in January from a simple surgery that went wrong and she was one of those people that would send private little notes of encouragement and memes all the time. They are all gone. Where could they go? Does FB keep that? I would think they have to. I guess they would have to turn over all TMs posts and messages if subpoenaed for it so their has to be archives. Ugghh. ..I'm just sick over the loss of those messages. :'(

Oh no!! Do they go to your email too by any chance? Might they be there?

Oh no!! Do they go to your email too by any chance? Might they be there?

No, I had stopped that a long time ago because my real email was always too full. Well...If this case wasn't already teaching me that I should screen shot and back up things I wanted to save, I've learned it now the hard way. And I know this is irrational, but it makes me even madder at TM for some reason.

I think I need that glass of wine discussed earlier in the parking lot.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I am not positive because on FB, all of my PM's show even for those who are deactivated on FB. Not sure why they are showing. Maybe they just temporarily deactivated and didn't permanently. But, one place I know I move mine too, is the archive folder. Not sure if they could be there, but it may be worth a shot.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I am not positive because on FB, all of my PM's show even for those who are deactivated on FB. Not sure why they are showing. Maybe they just temporarily deactivated and didn't permanently. But, one place I know I move mine too, is the archive folder. Not sure if they could be there, but it may be worth a shot.

Oh thank you for that! I am going to look. Maybe I can't access them from tablet or phone and I need to log in from my laptop. I do have one friend who deactivates all the time and his are there except they don't say his name and instead say Facebook User. Weird. Facebook is weird anyway most of the time. I haven't been able to 'like' anything all day and can't edit if I need to either. I'm going to not stress over it tonight and try again tomorrow. ..from the laptop. With hopefully positive results. :)

I met my daughter's class at Socastee High School for a field trip to see Shrek the Musical. I do not normally roam around Socastee, and I am not at all familiar with the area. It was sort of eerie to be there. As I got off of the highway I wondered if I was anywhere close to PTL and then immediately drove up on a sign for PT Road and shortly thereafter, the "tip tent" at River City Cafe. Just down the road at the HS, there was a huge missing banner on the fence of the school, with HEATHER? outlined in large letters in the chain links. I couldn't help but be overly conscientious that I was in Heather's HS. Even though I didn't know her, I feel heavily invested now and it felt surreal to be sitting there in the auditorium of her HS, the same auditorium in which ME's rendition of "Come Home" was recorded during a pageant.

And then all of a sudden, about 20 different characters came out on stage to perform a song and I thought I was going insane. There she was, ME dressed up as Peter Pan as part of the musical. It was surreal. Tonight I double checked the castings to see if it was in fact her, and sure enough, she is listed as a part of the production.

It was uncanny how Heather consumed my thoughts for much of the day and it breaks my heart to think about how exponential this sadness must be for ME and the rest of her family and friends.

Heather attended & graduated from St. James High School.

It is unconfirmed/disputed info being put out by a media source. When it is confirmed, it will be discussable here.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member