SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if SM or TM had HE phone and made it look like they were communicating via text message. I hate to say but I believe HE was, omg I hate it, was deceased or at least out cold well before 6 am. I think within an hour of arriving at PTL.

"They did say Elvis and Moorer exchanged communications between 2 and 6 a.m., mostly through private messaging, but investigators wouldn’t say what those discussions entailed either."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Who knows who was in control of either phone, I don't know, hopefully LE does.

Eta: clarity.

"They did say Elvis and Moorer exchanged communications between 2 and 6 a.m., mostly through private messaging, but investigators wouldn’t say what those discussions entailed either."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Who knows who was in control of either phone, not me, hopefully LE.

If a judge signed the Murder warrants, LE has what they need. Now we just have to wait until the 17th for the hearing and keep up the search for Heather

So, here is where we are with this case.... The Moorer's have been arrested on murder charges, as well as kidnapping....

[modsnip] ... Hmm... condemn them.

Other than that, there is nothing really new here... Right?

I can't get the link to show a live stream on my mobile device can anyone else? Link takes me to a menu on my phone-boo!

this interview is a waste of our time. period. i believe that this was just for news ratings. turning it off now. done.

So, here is where we are with this case.... The Moorer's have been arrested on murder charges, as well as kidnapping....

The cousin, is going to be on TV tonight to ... Hmm... condemn them.

Other than that, there is nothing really new here... Right?

sadly not

Wow, I can't imagine my mom ever flipping anyone off.

Was that the mom or sister? What the heck was she taking pictures of?

I thought it was the mom, but it might have been her sister.

I can definitely see my sister giving someone the bird:biggrin:

As suspected... Nothing new or enlightening with WMBF News "Special Report"!

If anything, it may have helped those not too familiar with the M's a little bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reporter sure talks fast! Did I understand him correctly that both families make their money from lawsuits??? Did anyone get that quote?

The irony was not lost on me, when SM was complaining about threats to himself and his family when they have been arrested for murdering someone's daughter.

Ugg, what a ratings bid! They did not even get Heather's age right. She is 20 not 21!!! :noooo: :banghead: :maddening:

I am pretty sure the bird flipper was TM's sister, and yes the photos were to prove the reporter was on the Moorer's property, as the reporter stated that their attempts that day ended up with the police being called on them. What is wrong with these people.

Well...I learned from that interview that Sidney is a "lucky-go-happy" guy.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member