SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: I keep thinking about TM 'sharing' so much info. on the Disney Boards. WDW is so careful with their brand that they did not monitor the boards all along. WDW must have received complaints from the clients that used TM as their agent to plan Disney trips. I keep thinking that some of the minor charges pertain to fraud.

I don't feel sorry for this guy at all! But if you look at his first mugshot and his recent one sm has lost weight. The role reversal in smtm's relationship entails him getting a tat, maybe killing someone sm liked/loved and living with it. I think his last mugshot the look in his eyes speaks volumes! Desperation, sadness, guilt, heartache, futility, depression, resignation and weakness show in sm's eyes. I don't think sm can live with this. I feel sm would've had a nervous breakdown. I don't think his weight loss was from his walk-a-thon at all. His gut is eating at him and paranoia made everyone a gunman to him. Guilt:it's what's for dinner.

weight loss could have also been from being smitten with HE. this could have been his mid-life crisis. maybe TM noticed the change in him and was very jealous.

Thank you! I am learning. Maybe I can save them to a site and give a link to everyone later this evening if anybody wants to see my pics and my thoughts of each one I took.:loveyou:

You must be on your phone like I am. I can't post pics but can give urls. You could create a photobucket page or something of that sort? I'm not tech savy so maybe someone can suggest a way to share her pics. Well one way I know would be a disboards. Lol bit I don't know how you feel about that. (Not knocking disney in anyway I'm a com con fan so I get worse reviews on my hobby) :) and please be careful. You don't want to yell out a window and land in jail! Wait....you could go undercover! I'm just kidding! But you are brave and sweet to post to us about local notes. Thank you.... but still be careful

WHEW, tracking that particular payphone would take me another day or 2. Wow MB area is SO BIG! I did take photos of PTG the store and where the payphone is and I checked and got pics, right at the end of the M's road is the CVS I spoke of and they have NO payphone. It was very hard to not say anything to the older gentlemen, not saying names as I am only 85% who it was, out of the window of my bf's truck when we rode by.

I would personally take a road trip and bail you out, jus' sayin'! LOL!

to post a pic, upload image to torture.com then it gives you link for message boards, post link here.

ETA: WHOA!!!! tinyurl.com!!!!
haha autocorrect!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

to post a pic, upload image to torture.com then it gives you link for message boards, post link here.

haha autocorrect!!!

Omg!! I was like Wth! Lol

ETA: I'm laughing so hard I'm crying :)

FWIW... I uploaded that photo on fotoforensics & there was no outline of the tattoo on his stomach nor did his boxers appear to be the same as those in the original and it was evident that the man had his arms behind his back in the original and no arms are seen in the tatted photo. So I'm calling BS on that photo being real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I understand. Would you mind restating for my decrepit brain?

haha autocorrect!!!

First I was like,,, Torture . com ??? Oh.my.word.

Hahahaha, floridamomma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg!! I was Ike Wth! Lol

ETA: I'm laughing so hard I'm crying :)

I posted it, went to poke at dinner, so glad I came right back and didn't just wait to check in later!! ha!! poor old floridamomma would find herself banned... I don't even wanna know what's at THAT link!!!

ok I can't stop laughing :D

Motive...same since the beginning of time.. .moo mof course.
Wife mad because husband is screwing another woman.
I guarantee you the first murder back in cave man times was because the caveMAN left bones all over the cave or his wife knew he was sleeping with the caveWOMAN down the way. :D

Considering that Heather is the other woman...and Heather's aunt is in this forum....that was an unfortunate choice of words. :facepalm:

I don't have a link for it but I recall reading that he was injured trying to hide from the gunmen and that's why he went to the hospital, I thought it said foot or ankle but maybe I just inferred that.

Amongst other things, maybe there's a foot fetish too...

I truly believe both shooting incidents were made up, [modsnip]. :sick:

Or maybe the kids had ear phones playing games and or listening to music. I recall seeing an emphasis on one of the disboards about someplace on the ship having hook ups for the kids various iPods, etc..?? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip