SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just a horrid thought...but I'm wondering if Heather's DNA was found on one of those guns.

:banghead: No wonder they liked to go on vacation all the time.

And just a horrid thought...but I'm wondering if Heather's DNA was found on one of those guns.

Maybe and who knows if the clothes they wore that night were even washed? They would know which ones from the video.

I actually just told someone that I've got plans Monday morning, shhhh, I really mean, I need to be checking in here. ha! sigh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:banghead: No wonder they liked to go on vacation all the time.
I've wondered how many actual vacas/cruises they really went on... So many of TM photos were of places that were empty, except for them. I've never seen a cruise or resort room that wasn't packed. Made me wonder if she was just taking photos, either as a "paid" photographer... Or under the guise of being an agent of some sort.

For the first time, I'm starting to wonder about substance abuse issues (alcohol or drugs.)

Unsanitary conditions can be an indicator of addiction, although admittedly, in lieu of a substance addiction, Tammy or Sidney could have other mental issues, perhaps?

EDIT: Is it just me, or is rotting food being left out/unlivable bedrooms - that's pretty weird JMO. Not being insulting, I'm genuinely wondering: Who lives in squalor unnecessarily? Thoughts on why this would happen?

what is it with criminals and nasty houses? Elaina steinfurth spent her last night in a filthy house.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

For the first time, I'm starting to wonder about substance abuse issues (alcohol or drugs.)

Unsanitary conditions are an indicator of addiction, although admittedly, in lieu of a substance addiction, Tammy or Sidney could have other mental issues.

I think TM preferred to sit online, spinning her elaborate fairy tales, rather than lift a hand to do anything. Obviously they both have mental issues... Probably more severe than we've scratched the surface of...

I know several members here have suspected TM to have been a hoarder...that's probably correct

Story just posted cut and pasted below. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24946609/report-numerous-guns-found-in-search-of-moorers-home

Report: Several guns found in search of Moorers' home
Posted: Mar 11, 2014 4:55 PM EDT Updated: Mar 11, 2014 6:42 PM EDT

By WMBF News Staff - email

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - New information released in the investigation into the disappearance of Heather Elvis offers more insight on the couple accused of kidnapping and killing the 20-year-old Socastee woman.

Tammy and Sidney Moorer are charged with kidnapping and murder for the purported slaying of Heather Elvis on Dec. 18 at the Peachtree boat landing.

A police report from February 21 - the day Tammy and Sidney Moorer were arrested at their home on Highway 814 - indicates more about their home life at the time of their arrest. It states that the whole family was home and asleep in the same room when police and SLED agents arrived to execute their search warrant.

<Mod Snip>.

I thought SM went to Culinary School? He must have missed the day they covered the fact that rotting food is bad. :facepalm:

Hoarding would easily fit with all of her other issues. Also, the red face may have been rosasia which is a skin infection. In an early photo, I noticed what looked like a ringworm on one family members wrist. Unkempt hair, in photos, was prevalent too.

Rosacea is not a skin infection, it is a condition that has nothing to do with hygiene

Hoarding would easily fit with all of her other issues. Also, the red face may have been rosasia which is a skin infection. In an early photo, I noticed what looked like a ringworm on one family members wrist. Unkempt hair, in photos, was prevalent too.

I did notice the unkempt hair as well

Startling information about their house....but as the info sinks in, I am not surprised at all!!
IMOO.

All this...and nobody knew? The filth, the safety issues. SMH.

Rosacea is not a skin infection, it is a condition that has nothing to do with hygiene

lol, thank you :). Although I will say I have taken a very low dose of antibiotics in winter months for my cold-weather induced rosacea. But I'm very hygienic, and it has absolutely nothing to do with how clean you are. Just has to do with how sensitive your skin is.

Oops on the spelling:
Poor hygiene and environmental allergents can exacerbates the symptoms. A dirty house is likely to be dusty and since there is no known cause for the condition, it is possible that her filthy living conditions did make the rosacea worse or persistant. It may not be caused by poor hygiene but it certainly can be affected by such conditions.

What gets me is how she could still manage to smirk in her booking photo, knowing these details would still eventually be released. There is no amount of damage control that can excuse the situation LE found them in.

They were under active surveillance. I am choosing my words carefully here. Loaded firearms and unlivable conditions are about as far as one can get from a fairy tale, if you ask me. :moo: :twocents:

I don't think anyone has said that "nobody knew." :) I would venture to guess her family just feet away had some clue! About this and lots of other things. IMO.

Unless this was Very Recent...Meaning their life was unraveling before their eyes........maybe they knew it was just a matter of time before they would be arrested.......
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member