SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, thank you :). Although I will say I have taken a very low dose of antibiotics in winter months for my cold-weather induced rosacea. But I'm very hygienic, and it has absolutely nothing to do with how clean you are. Just has to do with how sensitive your skin is.

Yes. Antibiotics can provide reduction in inflammation for some people with roseacea, but there is no bacteria involved--usually just hypersensitive blood vessels. Laser genesis is a great option should you decide to go that route.

Yes. Antibiotics can provide reduction in inflammation for some people with roseacea, but there is no bacteria involved--usually just hypersensitive blood vessels. Laser genesis is a great option should you decide to go that route.

What's interesting is now that I work from home and I'm not outside as much, in the cold, my symptoms have been great this winter. Even with a horrible winter. But all it takes is for me to be outside for 10 minutes with the dog in the cold and I'm slathering on the hydrocortisone before bed to avoid a totally inflamed face the next day :(.

Unless this was Very Recent...Meaning their life was unraveling before their eyes........maybe they knew it was just a matter of time before they would be arrested.......
IMOO.

Can't say what I want to say, so...yes, very possible. However, the conditions did not sound like it happened overnight. KWIM?

:couch:

And then, what about the report of trash in or around Heather's car??
It just makes me think the trash could be from these two.....ya know??

IMOO.

I had it once for a few months in my late 30s. It came on suddenly and went away with equally no known cause. Nothing worked on it and some days it was worse than others. I always figured mine was some reaction to an environmental irritant. We had old fiberglass tile panels in the ceiling. When the windows were open the tiles would move. But the truth is, I never figured out the cause... Whether it was the fiberglass, some allergic reaction or hormones. :(

Just thinking about it makes my face itch.

The Moorer's children are minors and not discussable.

:tyou:

I'm guessing, the conditions for the pets may have gotten worse... Unless someone is coming in to care for them. After almost a month, the rotten food is probably really nasty, now. Hopefully arrangements were made and if not that the ASPCA has been notified.

I am wondering if there was a difference between when LE first went to the house, and this most recent time; were they holed up like that for two or more months?

Also, [modsnip] If not, the situation could have easily gone on unknown.

I just get a creepy feeling, like the fancy new house was a shell for some awfulness...:( jmo

I'm guessing, the conditions for the pets may have gotten worse... Unless someone is coming in to care for them. After almost a month, the rotten food is probably really nasty, now. Hopefully arrangements were made and if not that the ASPCA has been notified.

Hoping Le dealt with the pets the day of the search...:(

There isn't much "upkeep" to their new living quarters, plus they have their
meals "delivered" to them,so no worries about rotting food or any place "peppered with animal waste".... unless of course the toilet backs up.....
So I think this "Intervention" is good for them. Yup.
IMOO.

I think TM preferred to sit online, spinning her elaborate fairy tales, rather than lift a hand to do anything. Obviously they both have mental issues... Probably more severe than we've scratched the surface of...

Folie a Deux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's interesting is now that I work from home and I'm not outside as much, in the cold, my symptoms have been great this winter. Even with a horrible winter. But all it takes is for me to be outside for 10 minutes with the dog in the cold and I'm slathering on the hydrocortisone before bed to avoid a totally inflamed face the next day :(.

ot, but research essential oils. a friend used to have it so bad she was scared to go out in public, but she uses eo now and you'd never know she had it. (it was bad!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I know several members here have suspected TM to have been a hoarder...that's probably correct

makes me wonder about the lavish birthday party she spoke about given on her front lawn. makes me think she didn't want anyone in her home. also, maybe they went to the in-laws for the first time because they couldn't spend christmas in that filthy condition her home was in.

By loose ends I meant if they got rid of evidence would they try to move it or would they try to hide something if they knew LE missed it. Would paranoia get the best of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF they are granted bail, which I HIGHLY doubt, you can bet they will be required to wear ankle bracelets and will likely be under 24/7 surveillance. Especially if heather hasn't been found yet.

There isn't much "upkeep" to their new living quarters, plus they have their
meals "delivered" to them,so no worries about rotting food or any place "peppered with animal waste".... unless of course the toilet backs up.....
So I think this "Intervention" is good for them. Yup.
IMOO.

Wonder what job she will be put on in jail?:bigfight:

Discussing and or sleuthing TM & SM's family is not allowed.

Wonder what job she will be put on in jail?:bigfight:

Selecting the menus for the month?
Well, I guess there's not much planning ahead or variety in that....

I take that back.....Yes, there's lots of planning ahead, but not much variety in menus!

IMOO.

Unless this was Very Recent...Meaning their life was unraveling before their eyes........maybe they knew it was just a matter of time before they would be arrested.......
IMOO.

now i wonder if the above could be true. maybe they knew they eventually were going to be caught and were freaking out about it and neglected the most obvious things in their life...

in other words, they were so hyper-focused on getting caught they could not function anymore, became paranoid and neglectful of their environment and the things around them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member