SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By loose ends I meant if they got rid of evidence would they try to move it or would they try to hide something if they knew LE missed it. Would paranoia get the best of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is exactly what I was thinking !

:tantrum: I have been worried about those animals since they were arrested. I hope they are being taken care of!! :(

Confession: During an extreme bout of depression, my house became a wreck. It was sad, and I had no energy to do anything about it. I don't think most people want to live that way, but mental illness can be a demon. I do know of people that live that way, and two are hoarders and it doesn't bother them at all. I was ashamed, and didn't want visitors. :(

That's why I think it might be of recent. The photos that were shown on the Disney board seem to imply a very nicely kept home.
IMOO.

The information on the condition of the home now makes the comments made following their arrest make more sense. The police at the time of the arrests stated that the children were safe. I know I thought that was weird wording, but it all makes sense now.

IMO, TM might be a hoarder and has the bedrooms completely full of stuff making them unlivable. This could also be why it took law enforcement so much time to clear the house on the day of the warrants. I'm thinking the conditions had to have gotten extremely worse in the past couple of months or they would have had DSS involved sooner. Again just speculation, but this could be part of the additional charges against them.... child endangerment or something of that sort.

I think shutting down emotionally/mentally, which could have lead to the neglect of their home and lives. They know what they did. Maybe they couldn't cope anymore, but did not want to give themselves up, so they lived in their squalor until they got arrested.

IMOO.
BUT, he looked quite happy in the nearly dozen pictures taken at the marathon.

BUT, he looked quite happy in the nearly dozen pictures taken at the marathon.

Yes, his pearly whites were showing in those pics! He could be smiling because he was out in the oxygen, in another state, not in the carbon dioxide of his home.
Also, the fact that people contributed money for that marathon, that fake smile could go a long way, in his mind perhaps.
IMOO.

Also, a complete lack of furnishings could make a room "unlivable" I suppose. There are pretty standard guidelines for what a non-custodial parent must provide by way of a bed, etc. in order to have visits, so the rooms may have been labeled "unlivable" if unfurnished. JMO

How sad! What a tragedy! There must have been some underlying mental illness/poor reality testing. Maybe all coping mechanisms flew out of the window with the stress of the affair. Betrayal and abandonment are biggies for even the well adjusted. Heartbreaking for two families...

In hindsight, TM's grinning mugshot looks more break with reality than sadistic.

That said, they're not legally insane and should pay for their crimes.

It's just so sad...and avoidable. Why didn't TM's family get her in with a shrink? All this Disney fantasy and then the affair. She had to have been flipping out right before their eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, a complete lack of furnishings could make a room "unlivable" I suppose. There are pretty standard guidelines for what a non-custodial parent must provide by way of a bed, etc. in order to have visits, so the rooms may have been labeled "unlivable" if unfurnished. JMO

my step sons mom has never had a bed for him, dcf in Fla anyway, is fine with a couch to sleep on. (eyeroll...)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You're right but these people had an outdoor kitchen among other things and that makes me think that the kids had furniture. I think LE probably found the entire house to be quite awful. The entire family, sleeping in one room with guns,
may be due to the situation that the M's put themselves in and not the norm for the family. However,I don't see TM cleaning house...ever. She's too busy in fantasyville will all of her trip reports,vacation plans and crazy fake accounts and she'd think that she's too good for that. I see her making one area look good enough to take a pic and post it online. Nothing is real with her. Fake,fake,fake. I get a full on,24/7,total dysfunctional family life, vibe. I'm very sorry for those children. :twocents:

:tantrum: I have been worried about those animals since they were arrested. I hope they are being taken care of!! :(

Confession: During an extreme bout of depression, my house became a wreck. It was sad, and I had no energy to do anything about it. I don't think most people want to live that way, but mental illness can be a demon. I do know of people that live that way, and two are hoarders and it doesn't bother them at all. I was ashamed, and didn't want visitors. :(

:grouphug: Never gotta be ashamed here. I think you're the bees knees. Thank you for sharing that perspective with us, I never contemplated that (depression) as a potential reason behind the house issues.

Love my WS friends. :loveyou:

My apologies if my original post on this topic offended you! I was not bashing Disney or people who enjoy Disney. Having never had a Disney meal plan I had no idea that reservations were required so many months in advance.

My post was not meant to steer this thread away from the topic of finding Heather, it was in fact an observation of what I considered to be meticulous planning skills by TM and how they might have come into play in regards to Heather's disappearance.

:therethere: :cheer:

It sounds like the condition of the home may have resulted from a combination of:

TM spending so much time on SM, writing so many comments and replies under so many names

Paranoia and fear of everything caving in around them

Depression about the house of cards crashing down and the perfect picture being destroyed.

Possibly guilt eating away at them.

Just a Reminder...

The Moorer's children are minors and NOT discussable.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member