SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowyowl just posted this in the PL:

Murder suspect in Heather Elvis case is from Berkeley County

http://www.berkeleyobserver.com/2014/03/06/murder-suspect-heather-elvis-case-berkeley-county/

The unnamed source says after graduating high school Sidney later moved to Myrtle Beach for work where he at some point met his wife Tammy in a strip club. He reportedly hasn’t spoken to his parents who still live in Berkeley County for a number of years because they don’t “approve of his life style”. The source describes Sidney’s parents as “good people.”

Wonder if she was stripping or just hanging out (no pun intended, lol)

Someone please help I read somewhere that TM and SM own house in Charleston, SC and cannot find the info when I need it. Will someone send it to me please?

From the link below is this note.

The 38-year-old also has an account on Exploretalent.com, a site that boasts being the Internet’s largest audition, job and casting call resource for actors, models, musicians, dancers, and production crews. On the site, he listed his location as Charleston.

http://www.berkeleyobserver.com/2014/03/06/murder-suspect-heather-elvis-case-berkeley-county/

The 38-year-old also has an account on Exploretalent.com, a site that boasts being the Internet’s largest audition, job and casting call resource for actors, models, musicians, dancers, and production crews. On the site, he listed his location as Charleston.

It is weird because when you google exploretalent sidney moorer, you get this:

sidney Moorer - ExploreTalent.com
www.exploretalent.com/sidneymoorer‎
Explore Talent Acting Profile | sidney Moorer from Myrtle Beach SC 29588 Male Acting.

I wonder how did they got Myrtle and Charleston?

BTW, I checked with WRNN about getting the audio from the interview with the County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson that Hoppy talked about the other day. They do not have it

:(

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24946609/report-numerous-guns-found-in-search-of-moorers-home

Tammy and Sidney Moorer are charged with kidnapping and murder for the purported slaying of Heather Elvis on Dec. 18 at the Peachtree boat landing.

Eeeek that word is just awful. I don't find it odd that they were all asleep in 1 room given the "threats". Valid or not, I believe TM was afraid for their safety. I am not sure how to feel about the house being so dirty. The way that TM obsesses over possessions, I am shocked that she doesn't feel the need to control everything which usually includes cleaning. I could see her being on the other end of mental illness and not realizing her house is a wreck or even being borderline hoarder b/c of her need to have "possessions". I am just glad that "the children are safe" <--- I hope that is allowed, it's a direct quote from LE via MSM. :twocents:

The 38-year-old also has an account on Exploretalent.com, a site that boasts being the Internet&#8217;s largest audition, job and casting call resource for actors, models, musicians, dancers, and production crews. On the site, he listed his location as Charleston.

On the Disboards, TM referred to Charleston as "Sidney's home town," but Charleston and Summerville are about 30 minutes apart. Maybe because being "from Charleston" has more cachet than being from a town no one in other parts of the country ever heard of?

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Insert Catchy Title Here - An August PTR

On the Disboards, TM referred to Charleston as "Sidney's home town," but Charleston and Summerville are about 30 minutes apart. Maybe because being "from Charleston" has more cachet than being from a town no one in other parts of the country ever heard of?

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Insert Catchy Title Here - An August PTR
Exactly, Charleston has southern charm and prestige. It's all about the image and name dropping, again.

Exactly, Charleston has southern charm and prestige. It's all about the image and name dropping, again.

Most people say the closest "big" city when someone asks where they are from. It's not unusual, and is just easier to say a place that most people have heard of, than some random suburb or small town.

Just catching up here today. The conditions in the M house do not surprise me AT ALL, from my own experience with someone very like TM. In my experience the person is so busy trying to keep up with lies they are spinning that they lose track and can't keep up with normal daily living responsibilities. Part of that is that their early perceptions are "why bother with doing it for real when you can just make people think you're doing it". Then as time goes by, the pressure builds and it starts to crumble in on them. They can't admit their failures to others because they have put themselves up above everyone. Paranoia is a huge factor. This person's home is not just junky or unkempt. It is filthy. Animals are "collected" to an extent. Hoarding is also an issue with the person I know. I see that as control issues. It all lines up for me. Sadly and scarily so. I'm thankful that in the case that I know of there are no children involved.

I see the M's house is topic today. I just got done reading the article, and doesn't surprise me one bit.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24946609/report-numerous-guns-found-in-search-of-moorers-home

I find that people that boast "Hey, look at me!! My life is so wonderful and awesome and our family and home are amazing all the time, just like a Disney movie!" are stuck in front of a computer all day trying to convince people of that and often leave the real things in/of their life to the wayside.

I am glad the children are somewhere safe, and I really hope the animals were taken somewhere nice as well.

Just catching up here today. The conditions in the M house do not surprise me AT ALL, from my own experience with someone very like TM. In my experience the person is so busy trying to keep up with lies they are spinning that they lose track and can't keep up with normal daily living responsibilities. Part of that is that their early perceptions are "why bother with doing it for real when you can just make people think you're doing it". Then as time goes by, the pressure builds and it starts to crumble in on them. They can't admit their failures to others because they have put themselves up above everyone. Paranoia is a huge factor. This person's home is not just junky or unkempt. It is filthy. Animals are "collected" to an extent. Hoarding is also an issue with the person I know. I see that as control issues. It all lines up for me. Sadly and scarily so. I'm thankful that in the case that I know of there are no children involved.

I had found it very telling that two of their dogs had tunneled out of the compound! Poor things just wanted out of the madhouse.

On the other hand, however, I am about an hour from Charleston and when people from other states ask where I am from I will usually say "Charleston" or "Near Charleston" because it's easier than trying to explain where my po dunk town is :moo:

Its interesting about the condition of the home and them all sleeping in 1 room. I do think that paranoia got to them and just a guess that it got to TM more than the others and then she kind of forced the whole family to start freaking out. Here is why I think that.

TM's rant alluded to her kids and protecting her kids. TM seemed to be the most verbal and lashing out at others and even threatening to sue everyone.

SM seemed to be under control of her and I think he more or less took directions from her. Like getting tatoos with her name and maybe carrying guns wasnt his thing at first but became his thing because of her. She was the one that mentioned about liking guns and he looked awkward in that posed picture with a gun on his belt. Like who does that unless being told to do that.

Remember when the reporter asked SM for an interview and he hid behind the door. He seemed to be hiding behind that door and he probably would have never let anyone inside to see the condition of the house. It almost looked like someone else was with him at the door and he was making sure to say things that was approved by others.

In a strange way, you can almost envision when he was out doing jobs by himself he probably felt some freedom for a change. Which could explain his behavior with others at certain employment places with other girls.

All the talk of condition of their home reminds me of a time long ago where almost everyone my family knew had those plastic covers on the furniture that your body stuck to. As kids, we were told to not sit on the "good" furniture but you really did not want to anyway because of the thick plastic covers. LOL There was this 1 good living room that nobody used. And it seemed no company was ever good enough to take the covers off. They were on all the time. Like we were saving the furniture for a special event that never came. It was the "thing" way back all those years ago. I dont want to say the year but to give a hint. It was the same years when silver Chistmas trees were the "thing" and instead of christmas lights, we had that 3 color wheel that would shine 3 different colors on the tree as the plastic colored wheel spun around.

Those were the "days". LOL Great times though. I got my brand new bicycle with training wheels that year. LOL

O/T... but...

I DO remember all the nostalgia you are sharing...

and... My best friend next door and I would synchronize our color wheels so that the same colors would be shining on our silver tinsel Christmas trees at the same time...

:christmastree: :christmastree:

The unnamed source says after graduating high school Sidney later moved to Myrtle Beach for work where he at some point met his wife Tammy in a strip club. He reportedly hasn’t spoken to his parents who still live in Berkeley County for a number of years because they don’t “approve of his life style”. The source describes Sidney’s parents as “good people.”

This article reports that SM and TM met at a strip club...

I wonder if TM worked at the strip club...

:waitasec:

My husband does this on his FB and elsewhere online and so do a couple of people I know.

I get it but I don't get it.

I don't tell people I live in Charleston because I don't live in Charleston. If I had to fudge it, I'd say Sullivan's Island. The beach sound much nicer.

I am so with you on this. My husband passed away unexpectedly when he was 47. It put me in a depressive state that I thought would never end. It started out with our bedroom, where I started piling clothes on his side of the bed and continued until there were boxes and bags of "stuff" stacked everywhere. I hated what was happening, but couldn't find a way to escape. Not that I think TM's behavior is excusable, but on top of her other issues the infidelity probably pushed her over the edge.

Travelbug, I am so sorry for your loss. :(

I agree...I went through a rough time where my life felt turned upside down and inside out. Prior to this, I kept a clean house, managed our bills and cared for our children. The house was the first to slip...and it just gets worse and worse until you feel helpless and unsure of where to even start. Everything overwhelms you, you often feel hopeless.

I suspect that things had gone awry long before Tammy became aware of Heather and the relationship and that TM started to slip and then it all escalated. That's NO excuse for her to do the dreadful things she's done. I simply think it's one other piece to the puzzle. I imagine she's a very broken woman.

My opinion of TM, once a good-looking girl, probably used to work in a strip club, chasing after rock stars, now just lives on the memories of her 'glory days'. Over-weight, over-40, married, home schooling mother of three. Poor kids probably haven't had a single lesson. But TM keeps up the facade online, where people see the old pictures, and TM talks a good life, no, a wonderful Disney life. If she really did recently run off with the band, she probably had lost some weight and fixed herself up, to see if she could relive that life. When it blew up in her face, she was forced to come back to the real world, then of all things, she catches her man with a younger, better-looking chick, and maybe ready to move on.
In her world, that's reason enough for murder, and for what ever reason, she was able to take Sid with her.
All moo, jmo, and too much time to think about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!