SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question.

Maybe the answer to that question is just as we do here, Mr. Elvis or the HCPD is connecting the dots. It does not seem to be much of a stretch to think the video and the jeep are connected to the X on the door.

Maybe the answer to that question is just as we do here, Mr. Elvis or the HCPD is connecting the dots. It does not seem to be much of a stretch to think the video and the jeep are connected to the X on the door.

So this jeep has been making multiple trips to Market Commons, everyone in MB is looking for it, and they still haven't found it?

So this jeep has been making multiple trips to Market Commons, everyone in MB is looking for it, and they still haven't found it?

Has it been making multiple trips? I've only heard about the one... it was mentioned again in the newer article but the mention was referring to the first time.

"On Feb. 4, Terry Elvis filed a police report that said two white males in a matted black Jeep Wrangler made threatening comments about his younger daughter."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_8de34c00-aaee-11e3-a72d-0017a43b2370.html

JMO

This reiterates my point about never seeing the back of the door.

"I probably have not seen the backside of that door in a year. I go in and out of it on a regular basis but it is propped open when I go out of it so the backside of the door is always against the wall where you would not normally see it," Elvis said in statements to police. "When the door slipped to close on me, I was able to see the backside and the red x on it."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_8de34c00-aaee-11e3-a72d-0017a43b2370.html

MOO

Has it been making multiple trips? I've only heard about the one... it was mentioned again in the newer article but the mention was referring to the first time.

"On Feb. 4, Terry Elvis filed a police report that said two white males in a matted black Jeep Wrangler made threatening comments about his younger daughter."

JMO

I was replying to the comment by LBDunes that said the jeep, the video, and the X could be connected. If they were, wouldn't that would mean the guys in the jeep had been to Market Commons at least 3x?

I was replying to the comment by LBDunes that said the jeep, the video, and the X could be connected. If they were, wouldn't that would mean the guys in the jeep had been to Market Commons at least 3x?

Ah I see. Well if they are connected, they could be using a different vehicle considering that everyone knows about the jeep. JMO

I can only think that they got so paranoid and knew what was coming possibly that they didn't venture out of the master bedroom for quite a while except when needed. That would be since possibly a few days after Heather went missing. People hide even in their own homes when they have done wrong. Worrying if they have been found out. That's what I think they were doing especially with the "living the life" in Fl, CA, Vegas etc...Sidney running marathons. They got freaked as to when their actions were going to catch up with them. They kept all the kids close. Their actions were fed by guilt. jmo

I do think the house wasn't that clean before that and it added to what was described. Bad marriage or just two people who didn't care about dirt because they were busy being who they wanted to be, not in reality though. again, jmo
BBM

It's funny you say that because for the past two days Ive been doing a lot of thinking.
Some have mentioned the writings of Terry Elvis, some have been pro and some have been against.
I would like to read them all in one go, with an eye on the timeline about what we know. It's my opinion Terry Elvis did an excellent job of feeding their guilt all the way up to when they were arrested.

At some points it was like reading a horror story and we all forget that this, his beautiful daughter Heather being taken from him, is his true personal horror story. My heart went out to him and his family in the very early days of the case.
He was clearly broken in that first week if you look at his interviews. I mentioned to some posters that I thought he was suffering from the high point of his grief and all the world was watching. His demeanor changed a fortnight or so into the investigation. He knew his daughter was lost and he knew who had taken them. The high point of his grief, the denial, was moving into anger. His choice of words and the way they were delivered in the following months helped greatly in the jailing of the Moorers. IMO.

This video incident tells me he his words are still eating away at the guilt of others. Others who are more than likely still not behind bars, but they ought to be.

May all your words Terry, like tiny little box cutters, slice away at their guilt until they give you back your daughter.

This reiterates my point about never seeing the back of the door.

"I probably have not seen the backside of that door in a year. I go in and out of it on a regular basis but it is propped open when I go out of it so the backside of the door is always against the wall where you would not normally see it," Elvis said in statements to police. "When the door slipped to close on me, I was able to see the backside and the red x on it."

MOO

Why is someone or others even bothering this man TE?

Makes me so angry.
He just found out he lost a daughter.
Doesn't know where her body is.

I don't personally know TE but from what I heard he's as very nice guy.

I feel so bad for him and his family

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Why is someone or others even bothering this man TE?

Makes me so angry.
He just found out he lost a daughter.
Doesn't know where her body is.

I don't personally know TE but from what I heard he's as very nice guy.

I feel so bad for him and his family

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I completely agree. I don't know why people are looking so hard at TE... (I'm not specifically speaking of WS, but of the multiple crazies on the internet)... Obviously LE would have cleared him already and there is undoubtedly proof that the M's are the guilty party.

People still focused on him need to get a grip on reality and realize that karma is a you-know-what. Stop terrorizing the man.

He's been through enough.

Again, this rant is not directed at our respectful community of WSleuthers.

I own a business on the same row of buildings that TE does so I can shed some light on the ridiculous discussion regarding front, back, and side doors.

Finally, TE as well as many of the rest of us business owners park in the rear, gather our stuff and walk around between the two rows of town homes leading out into Howard ave to go I to our businesses. If we were to go into the rear door, we'd be encroaching into the renters space/foyer.

Hope that is as clear as mud....

<Respectfully snipped by me>

I have a friend with a business there so I'm familiar with the parking situation. You're saying that TE does park in the rear...i cant imagine how he wouldnt notice the exterior rear door when he gets out of his car and walks around to the front entrance.

I just saw Eirek's post that TE said he does go in and out the back door all the time...this whole thing makes no sense to me at all.

But I guess the only thing that's important is bringing Heather home.

I would think that guilt would promote right action. It doesn't appear that either of the accused feels badly enough to come clean on where Heather's body can be found.

They may have been stressed that they were the prime suspects, or TE may have agitated them into paranoia, but I doubt they felt or feel guilty. They set out to murder Heather and they disposed of her in a manner that keeps her well-obscured, because that's what they wanted. They only thing they likely feel badly about is getting caught and ending up in jail.

I still feel like SM did come clean on the day he went to the hospital. I think that they put the body in the water and that is why it hasn't been found. JMO

I don't really see how what Tammy said on her FB account will be allowed in trial, or will help the prosecution. I am specifically talking about how people say she taunted the family, by posting Sidney's tattoo, etc. Just people think you have no tact doesn't make you a murderer.

Perhaps it could be brought up in the penalty phase as...what is the word...circumstances, but since she never directly contacted the family, I'm not sure it would be allowed.

maybe it can be used to show state of mind...

Does the red 'x' on the back door have anything to do with Heather's disappearance? No? If not, it's distraction that leads no where. I'm sure T.E. is more concerned about the whereabouts of his daughter than cruel pranksters. The cops will get to whoever is doing these things, eventually. Trespassers and vandals will not stop the efforts to find H.E.

Someone who would go as far as murdering another is not someone who will (or should be expected) to be overcome with guilt. Maybe some regret, and that's a very big maybe. The vast majority of people are worried about their own butts and especially so if they committed a crime and are facing decades in prison. If they felt anything for the victim's family beforehand they might have thought twice before committing a killing. Afterwards it's about not getting caught and preventing incarceration to the extent they can. That's how it's always been and probably how it always will be for the great majority of killers, regardless of why they kill.

I doubt very much that SM "came clean" with LE. Even if he did, it is meaningless unless he pleads guilty. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member