SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight side track from this article, but I have to wonder, BB was charged with Obstruction of Justice because he posted "indictments were coming for an unidentified person and that the Department of Social Services was coming to take that person's children." The ObstJ charge is because he supposedly diverted LE resources. But since that has actually come to pass, it is no longer "misleading information", and quite possibly never was. Are people not allowed to post correct information if it causes a community reaction? Does that not interfere with freedom of speech?

How does that work?

Maybe BB was posting some "inside" intel. Seems some of what he posted did come to fruition, the one's it was directed towards were arrested. And as we hear more and more, we're finding out the conditions the family were living in. Obviously now we know that there was a tremendous amount of investigating going on!

Does the red 'x' on the back door have anything to do with Heather's disappearance? No? If not, it's distraction that leads no where. I'm sure T.E. is more concerned about the whereabouts of his daughter than cruel pranksters. The cops will get to whoever is doing these things, eventually. Trespassers and vandals will not stop the efforts to find H.E.

This incident is a distraction from finding Heather. Since it is an ongoing investigation, it makes me wonder if the M's supporters are behind it to slow down additional evidence? It's a good thing that LE has multiple resources on the case.

Truslow said that his client maintains his innocence. He could not offer an explanation why authorities would link Sidney Moorer to Elvis' death.

"Honestly, at this point, I have no idea other than they knew each other. I've not been privy to what they believed to be the evidence," he said.

Truslow said the few details that were made available to him left him "perplexed" as to why his client would be named a suspect. He would not elaborate on those details.

"I'm not even sure that you can classify it as evidence. It's more of a theory that they just ran with from the very beginning," Truslow said.

According to Truslow, Sidney Moorer was surprised when an investigation resulted in a murder charge, but he remains in good spirits.

"He knows he didn't do anything wrong. Having said that, no one likes to be locked up in jail without a bond," Truslow said.

http://www.postandcourier.com/apps/...097470937":"og.recommends"}&action_ref_map=[]

A dear a close friend of mine was abducted and murdered years back in the state of Wv. The same two men traveled to South Carolina a few days after and also abducted and murdered a woman from SC. Due to SC allowing the death penalty the parents of my friend made the heartbreaking decision not to bring them to trial in WV. My main reasoning for this post is to praise and thank the SC justice system, both men were charged with murder and given the DP. I have faith that the justice system will show no mercy to the monster(s) that committed such a vile act and prove what JUSTICE is for the precious memory of HE and for family and friends. Prayers.

Anybody else locked out of the parking lot? I can no longer access it

It was closed by Salem because the discussion got out of control. Before she closed it, she mentioned she was going to open a new one.

A dear a close friend of mine was abducted and murdered years back in the state of Wv. The same two men traveled to South Carolina a few days after and also abducted and murdered a woman from SC. Due to SC allowing the death penalty the parents of my friend made the heartbreaking decision not to bring them to trial in WV. My man reasoning for this post is to praise and thank the SC justice system, both men were charged with murder and given the DP. I have faith that the justice system will show no mercy do the same for precious HE and her family. Prayers.

Thank you for sharing your personal story, and I am sorry about your friend. ITA that Heather's family and friends deserve justice.

Also, :welcome4: :greetings:

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_66cc6880-a9eb-11e3-926a-0017a43b2370.html

"Police further said in the report there was some sort of meat lying on the kitchen island and that it had aged for some time. Cooked potatoes were also on the counter top and had begun to mold."

for some reason this "meat" lying on the kitchen island reminds me of the garbage in Casey Anthony's car. Remember the father thought it was a dead body and when he opened the trunk it was a trash bag with some left over pizza, etc...hmmm

Yep, but in that case there had been a dead body in the trunk. In addition to the pizza.

This incident is a distraction from finding Heather. Since it is an ongoing investigation, it makes me wonder if the M's supporters are behind it to slow down additional evidence? It's a good thing that LE has multiple resources on the case.

It's only a distraction (in regards to the attention paid to it besides that of LE) if people allow it be. 1 LEO can take the report and follow up leads. A security camera could be installed for the future. The M's may have supporters, but nothing will stop the truth from eventually coming out. Try they might, but they will fail, IMO.

Police photographed the home during the search. The report also says investigators learned something "which gave cause for concern during the investigation," but what was learned was redacted from the report.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_66cc6880-a9eb-11e3-926a-0017a43b2370.html

Have we discussed what this could have been? Theories? I am confused by the red X on TE door. What is even the point? I guess the M's have supporters but really, why?

Police photographed the home during the search. The report also says investigators learned something "which gave cause for concern during the investigation," but what was learned was redacted from the report.

Have we discussed what this could have been? Theories? I am confused by the red X on TE door. What is even the point? I guess the M's have supporters but really, why?

Some of us were thinking that the way they worded it "learned something" instead of found/saw something meant that someone in the house had told them something

ETA: but we are not allowed to discuss the minor children

I wonder if her SM posts will be allowable in opening or closing arguments? Could it be a double edge sword kind of like in the Zimmerman trial?

A dear a close friend of mine was abducted and murdered years back in the state of Wv. The same two men traveled to South Carolina a few days after and also abducted and murdered a woman from SC. Due to SC allowing the death penalty the parents of my friend made the heartbreaking decision not to bring them to trial in WV. My main reasoning for this post is to praise and thank the SC justice system, both men were charged with murder and given the DP. I have faith that the justice system will show no mercy to the monster(s) that committed such a vile act and prove what JUSTICE is for the precious memory of HE and for family and friends. Prayers.

Haayturtle, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. It is impossible to imagine your friend's family making that difficult decision. I am hoping and praying for the same outcome for Heather's kidnapping and murder.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not discussable, what TM posted if anything on the Find Heather Facebook page is not discussable either.

:tyou:

Re: x on the door

My dog was stolen from in my home. I had security cameras with in days. Why doesn't TE have them yet?

(We got her back).

Has sommthing happened to the social media thread. I cant find or access it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The Find Heather Facebook page is not discussable, what TM posted if anything on the Find Heather Facebook page is not discussable either.

:tyou:

Can you elaborate on the above bolded text? Would that be discussable in the parking lot thread since that is for the social media?

Interesting. Contrast the phrase in that article "Truslow said the few details that were made available to him left him "perplexed" as to why his client would be named a suspect."

with this article:

"After sitting down for the first time with Sidney Moorer this weekend, his defense attorney Kirk Truslow said he was able to go through some of the evidence the prosecution has collected so far.

Upon seeing the evidence, he believes the case will go to trial."
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24810574/inside-the-courtroom-murder-charges-read-for-the-first-time-in-front-of-elvis-family

In the article I posted, Sidney's attorney doesn't seem to be perplexed anymore if he now thinks the case will go to trial. IMO, he must have seen some evidence that looks like it IS evidence.

So sorry about your friend :/ May you and their family find peace and healing in such a senseless tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member