SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
our criminal justice system is the BEST in the world! pretty much the saying goes: "It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer"

having said that, i still curse it when the guilty are set free!

That's why I said a good attorney. Not a good prosecutor or defense attorney :loveyou:

My sister's boss is Woody Allen's attorney. Still haven't figured out how I feel about that. :floorlaugh:

Off Topic:
It reminds me of what he says in "Annie Hall".....

"I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me
for a member." :)

Finally caught up but wanted to give my opinion on if TE saw the door when, where, whatever. I think it should be very easy to determine when the red x was painted on. LE just needs to ask the tenants who use the door daily that is their ONLY door to their townhouse.

So I don't think it really matters what TE said or what he recalls when seeing the door last. Only problem with my opinion above is if the apartment is vacant.

If the post was made by TM or SM and the Mods have a copy of it, and it was removed, it is possible the particular post can be discussed in the social media thread. Not all things are discussable, so look for a Mod post giving permission, or send a note to the Mod for permission.

Thanks,

Salem

Thanks. That was my question. No matter where these 2 (SM or TM) posted on social media, it is their social media was my thinking. When in the parking lot I will try to get permission if discussing.

I wonder if that red "X" might be referring to Hester Prynne, protagonist of Nathaniel Hawthorne's "The Scarlet Letter"??? Except in the books case it was an "A"...
a while back on these threads mention was made of Hester Prynne (I remember because I commented on it)
Could these people have that mindset in order to "mark" the door? That book was a classic,but I really don't see how that could be a very timely reference nowadays,unless things are even spiralling out of control worse than B4???
This is all getting waay too crazy dangerous for all sides. I hope they'll really keep a tight leash on the hearing. Maybe they'll change rooms like last time.
I take it the general public is allowed (as well as Elvis family)...

Can one of the mods fix the link on page one so that it goes to the new parking thread? Thank you!

Why all this discussion on "two sides"? Is there still a lot of tension in the air since the Ms have been arrested?

#TeamWS

What can we as Web Sleuthers collectively do to support the Elvis'?

And ultimately, find Heather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Heather?

#TeamSierra is the hashtag used to identify not only the #SierraSearchers who directly participate in the weekly searches, but those who have participated in online sleuthing, those who support her family, as well as her friends who were left behind. It is an all-encompassing term for those who support the #FindSierra movement, and have for the last two years. I self-identify as #TeamSierra, proudly so, and wear my T-shirt to spread awareness whenever I can. It has, and never will be, an adolescent venture for me. It is about finding a missing girl and returning her to her family.

Sadly, it is also about prosecuting an accused killer to the fullest extent of the law. The methods people use in the age of social media, with hashtags, and #TeamXYZ, in my personal experience with Sierra's case, is a reflection of the times, and a way to concentrate the message via twitter, etc. It is serious, and those of us who embark on the journey of awareness for the cause view it as such.

Perhaps the Elvis' are simply following in the tragic footsteps of the other missing persons' cases they have seen, and nothing more. Sierra is known as #EveryonesDaughter. Now Heather is the "Community's Daughter." It isn't out of the realm of possibility, and something to consider.

This message is posted with the utmost respect - for my fellow WSers, and most of all for the victims and their families.

:twocents:

Okay everyone - let's move on here. Drop the "circus" talk and get back to focusing on Heather.

Salem

Okay, so I've been studying satellite images and there are a number of swamps up north of Conway. I'd show you a map of them, but am out of bandwith on Photobucket until the 19th. :banghead:

Obviously, I'm still wondering about the reason the Ms went to Conway during that particular period of time. Has any searching been done in that area?

No searching that I know of, but LE agencies were going to meet and discuss. I have not heard any updates on that. Has anyone else?

Salem

not to belabor the point but here is what is a red flag to me-- the state of the "evidence" that SM defense attorney saw went from "there will be a trial" on Feb 24th to "I dont even know how they could arrest him with this evidence" by March 7th. in that 2 week time span more investigation was done, more tests came back, more experts weighed in, he had more time to review what LE had presented to him. Maybe he conferred with other attys who gave him insight into the "evidence". According to the comments by the defense atty, the "evidence" became weaker in his eyes as the 2 weeks passed, not stronger. red flag? I would say so. imho.

Okay, so I've been studying satellite images and there are a number of swamps up north of Conway. I'd show you a map of them, but am out of bandwith on Photobucket until the 19th. :banghead:

Obviously, I'm still wondering about the reason the Ms went to Conway during that particular period of time. Has any searching been done in that area?

OKG,

Someone posted another good maps site the other day. Did you see it?
I wanted to check it out but now cannot remember.

I want to know what they were doing in Georgetown! At 10:30 at night. No good reason to go to G'twn late at night. Very suspicious journey

not to belabor the point but here is what is a red flag to me-- the state of the "evidence" that SM defense attorney saw went from "there will be a trial" on Feb 24th to "I dont even know how they could arrest him with this evidence" by March 7th. in that 2 week time span more investigation was done, more tests came back, more experts weighed in, he had more time to review what LE had presented to him. Maybe he conferred with other attys who gave him insight into the "evidence". According to the comments by the defense atty, the "evidence" became weaker in his eyes as the 2 weeks passed, not stronger. red flag? I would say so. imho.

Do you know if LE has had to share all the evidence that they have at this time? Do all the cards have to be on the table right now?

No searching that I know of, but LE agencies were going to meet and discuss. I have not heard any updates on that. Has anyone else?

Salem

I have not heard anything. Ever since they announced they were stopping, I had a few thoughts. I was hoping others may know more from other cases and could shed some light.

Could they be searching and just don't want it known to the public or the Moorer's? I hope yes and think yes, because anything is possible.
If no, is this common at around 6 weeks or so to stop searching, especially when you have made arrests?
Could it be because they have run out of ideas of where to look and need more tips?
Any other thoughts as to why they stopped the search?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member