SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they turned onto 544 and went to PTL down that road the Speed Limit is 45. And at 336 in the morning there should have been very little to no traffic.

Ok so one thing I catch Is on the way to the boat landing the time between the first residential camera and the business camera which is only 1 mile away takes them 3 mins to get from camera to camera but on the way back home from the landing same cameras same distance only takes 1 min so what happen in route to the boat landing that it took 3 minutes?? Seems kinda strange!! Was someone let out of the car to "RUN" to the landing to commit murder and then the car was to pick them up??

I was thinking along the lines of this: Heather was at PTL waiting on SM she is calling and no one answers I feel like one of them was already there waiting on her in the shadows when she arrived and she didn't realize this...then suddenly the phone stops at 341... Maybe then the 2nd person came picked up the one that was laying in wait for poor Heather and once they got there they both "took care of what they had done" and flew back home thinking they would never have been seen or missed in that short of time gone from their house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember the 'reenactment'? Maybe part of the reason for that was to confirm the timeline.

Maybe, but how is anyone going to prove that? I'm bad with this clock thingy but didn't we just Spring forward? That's when the time would register later, right?
During the trial, facts will need to be presented not hypotheticals imo.

I've always felt like all parties knew what time zone they and others were in.

^^yes! I think a third person was involved. I am not 100% sure that SM was involved. I think that TM could have had help and told him he would be blamed.

That's why I think TE is asking for anyone with info.... I think someone or others helped n know something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

I still have a lot of pages to get caught up on, but in 6 minutes they would have had to have driven 2.4 miles (1.2 each way) to the boat landing and back, HE would have had to have gotten out of her car, etc... That seems very fast. Is it possible they just kidnapped her there and took her with them? I wouldn't think you could do anything "cleanly" in that period of time.

We don't have all the information. We are missing the later texts from HRE's phone. We are missing a lot here. It could be we will find the vehicle left the Moorer compound again and went back to PTL. There isn't time for a murder, but there is time to pick her up then speed off back to their house.

What the prosecutor established was the Moorers met HRE at PTL at the time she was known to have disappeared and lied about the calls/texts/whereabouts at that time. This was sufficient with the knowledge of TM calling HRE out prior and the other things they laid out to get them held without bond only.

Good post. I agree. We won't know all the details until trial or if the M's plead out.

My heart just breaks all over again for the Elvis family. May they get justice for Heather.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Sent from my celery phone from Tapatalk. Please ignore typos. My phone is lucky it is in one piece.

Bi88XbaIIAAGpeT.jpg

I'm pages behind, and buzzed from green beer, still waiting to see if they got bond. BUT IMO my buzzed eyes see a very haggard man, very different from his past pics.

I don't know if these two had enough sense to cover their tracks if they had help. If they hired someone, there would be calls. TM thought she was smarter than the average bear. Unless it was someone that she could speak to in person, I don't buy it. I also think there was so much anger that she wanted to be right in the middle of it.

I've been on two disney cruises both to the Bahamas. We had to get passports for those. I'm only 20 and my mom planned them so she may have just been being prepared in case anything did happen. But I know we had to get them for that specific trip. And we left and arrived back in Florida. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope someone posts raw video of the bond hearing. I would like to hear EXACTLY what the attorneys say and not take the word of tweets from reporters.

LE says Heather was killed at PTL. The murder, the clean up, and whatever they did with the body all happened with 2-3 minutes. Some people think its possible Heather was kidnapped from there---so where was she killed? Does LE have evidence from a murder scene? If it was at the Moorers' house, well, didn't LE say that searching their house helped to tie up loose ends, but didnt find anything huge, or something similar?

I haven't caught up on today's activities yet, as I just got home, but those texts from TM to Heather made my heart sink instantly. Every time I think of what must have happened that night, it makes my blood run cold to think that there was a moment when Heather must have realized this wasn't going to turn out well. I honestly can't get that out of my head, it breaks my heart. Also, from the first texts that I read, Heather was mature about being confronted by TM. She didn't resort to insults or threats back at TM, she just let her know she wasn't someone she had to worry about. I haven't finished going through everything yet, but based on those texts, I wonder if Heather actually knew she would be meeting both the M's at PTL and wanted to try to resolve the problem. My heart just really breaks for Heather, who had so much life to live, and for all of her family and friends.

Okay, the green markers are 1.7 miles from the M house and 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing. It's almost exactly one mile between the two markers:

picture.php

There's a recycling business on the west side of Mill Pond Rd and an automotive business on the east side at the "1.2 miles from PTL" marker.

http://www.wjbf.com/story/24992456/bond-hearing-for-horry-county-couple-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

Her phone date ends at 3:41 am. How? The only way a phone doesn't give off pings is if the battery is disabled.

Did her phone get destroyed? Stomped on? Thrown in the water?

What are y'alls thoughts on this?

Wonder how there were back and forth communications, mostly PMs from 2-6am??

Wow!! What a day. I had to leave class early because i couldnt wqit any more! So happy we are closer to finding Heather.

That said, I seem to be in the minority of people who are inclined to believe TM was having SM followed. However Im not convinced it was for as long as she implied. I believe its possible this started because of a previous affair she found out about. Playing devils advocate here, but I couldn't help but I think of Amber B. When TM said "if you don't tell me I'll find another way. I've had Sidney followed since 2012 bla bla".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV