DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• tammoo.jpg
    tammoo.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 119
In the texts from TM to Heather, what does the one that says 'by the way dad no longer owns a phone' mean?

For me personally, I'm not making too much of TM comment about packing the camping and heading to Canada (paraphrasing). I've lost count of how many times I've told my DH, my children, my friends and other relatives that I'm running away. I'll never actually do it, even if I had the money, it's just talk, a way to relieve stress.

I'll contend that TM being a suspect in an alleged murder case does make it more suspicious but it's not anything that's a red flag for me.

Not very good pictures but for those without access to local news...

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 192
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 188
If the prosecution says Heather was killed at PTL, why are people now saying that she was actually kidnapped from there? To make the timeline fit, because as it stands, there is reasonable doubt? Before it was that LE must have found tons of evidence at PTL, now it's the murder didn't even occur there?

I never heard the prosecution say she was kidnapped? Where did you hear that?

If the prosecution says Heather was killed at PTL, why are people now saying that she was actually kidnapped from there? To make the timeline fit, because as it stands, there is reasonable doubt? Before it was that LE must have found tons of evidence at PTL, now it's the murder didn't even occur there?

LE stated Kidnapping can mean not allowing someone to leave....the truck may have pulled behind the back of her car- facing the water- effectively blocking her car in? Or someone had ahold of her before she was killed?

In the texts from TM to Heather, what does the one that says 'by the way dad no longer owns a phone' mean?

I personally think it was a jab and how much older SM was than Heather.

I never heard the prosecution say she was kidnapped? Where did you hear that?

They didn't. They said Heather was killed at PTL, but now there are posts here theorizing that she was actually abducted from PTL because the timeline is too short.

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 2m
State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

WTH????

omygaw were the M's stalking the entire E family?

The M's are loathsome.

Lol check out Marshall's newest tweet haha

Lol, if you have a twitter can you tell him he it's not just women that are married?! (Although without a twitter I can't technically be a follower!)

Me too! But now, after reading through all these pages, I've forgotten who mentioned it. Dang it! I should have PM them right away.

I found one posted on a fb page advocating for innocence, but google image searched it and it is from a news site totally unrelated to the Moorers.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

I cannot even fathom the arrogance and stupidity of this picture! Taken AFTER Heather is reported missing?

And that's what we are dealing with so I ask: Where is Heather? Someone else has to be in on this.

LE says Heather was killed at PTL. The murder, the clean up, and whatever they did with the body all happened with 2-3 minutes. Some people think its possible Heather was kidnapped from there---so where was she killed? Does LE have evidence from a murder scene? If it was at the Moorers' house, well, didn't LE say that searching their house helped to tie up loose ends, but didnt find anything huge, or something similar?

BBM

This is what was said:

"I can tell you this isn't a case where we are looking for smoking gun, it was just the combination of evidence that was already there and the new evidence just added to that. So we don't have video of them killing her or anything along those lines," said Jimmy Richardson with the Horry County Solicitor's Office.

My local news had a segment on this at 5. I heard it and raced in to see it. There was a clip of TM. Then I realized it was from the first day they were in court. hmmpf

This is what was said:

"I can tell you this isn't a case where we are looking for smoking gun, it was just the combination of evidence that was already there and the new evidence just added to that. So we don't have video of them killing her or anything along those lines," said Jimmy Richardson with the Horry County Solicitor's Office.

The prosecution said the murder happened at PTL. I believe it may have been in the report detailing the murder charges.

They also made another comment about how the search at their home didn't turn out anything significant.

Lol, if you have a twitter can you tell him he it's not just women that are married?! (Although without a twitter I can't technically be a follower!)

Done lol omg I cannot believe I did that lol

poor hubby just called, quite worried about my pain level after I texted to ask how much of a mess one bullet wound might leave. lol.

he said a shotgun (or a cannon, smartass) would leave a he'll of a mess but judging on my previous description of their home, they woulda used a .22, potentially no exit wound, thereby leaving no mess to clean up.

he pays attention, I'll be damned!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Several years ago, the State Department issued a statement that they were going to require passports on all cruises, which created a huge rush on passport applications that also created a backlog. Then, just months before it was to go into effect, they changed their mind.

As of now, and as of when the Moorers took their cruise, passports were not required for the Bahamas, and Caribbean Disney cruises. The way I read Tammy's statement was that they hadn't gotten their passports yet (which I took to mean they hadn't applied yet). I would think if you had applied for a passport, you would say you were waiting for your passport. She was also talking about wanting to do a repositioning cruise which would require a passport.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 10s
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution.
Bi80UQPIYAAPaR4.jpg

This vile woman really does not deserve how pretty she actually looks in this pic. Despite that, her arrogance makes me want to vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann