SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't LE say her phone may have had activity as late at 6:00 a.m.? I know I've read that in MSM several times. I'm a bit confused about that now though.

I believe it said the DATA ended at 3:41 a.m. This doesn't mean it didn't still continue to ping. So who know what happened in those 2 hours.

On another note, I'm somewhat MORE confident in the prosec.'s case after watching the interview with the M's lawyers. :D

Wait...

EDIT: They were both in street clothes. But...

Re: Tammy - Although she shows up in VINELINK as @ J Reuben Long detention center, she's supposedly NOT - but rather, in the Georgetown jail -because she fears for her safety. (see link below)

Then today, her atty had qualms about her and Sidney being referenced as "they" - hmmm..

Anyone else thinking that she's gonna try the abused woman route? That Sidney took it too far? That she's frightened enough of him to be put into a different facility?

Curious..
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

Tooooo many pages for me to catch up on. I was there today - any questions? I don't know what all has been posted - but did see a couple of things here that aren't quite exactly right (at quick glance over).

Thank you for your support of the Elvis family, and for offering your insight.

Can you fill us in on TE's comments? Twitters said he was speaking too softly to hear much.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

I think the thing that caught my attention the most was the solicitor talking about how SM had stated that he and TM were in an agreement that (during a SIX MONTH period):

She would go to work with SM.
She had control of all his social media.
She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

That seemed just CRAZY!

FWIW - both TM and SM were in regular clothes and were not handcuffed.

I think the thing that caught my attention the most was the solicitor talking about how SM had stated that he and TM were in an agreement that (during a SIX MONTH period):

She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

That seemed just CRAZY!

oooommmggggg. wow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That seemed just CRAZY!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

We have GOT to get the raw video from that hearing.

That seemed just CRAZY!

What? What? Whoa. What was the context? Holy cow.

Thank you for your support of the Elvis family, and for offering your insight.

Can you fill us in on TE's comments? Twitters said he was speaking too softly to hear much.

The most important thing Terry talked about was the safety of his family. He told the judge "I've already lost one daughter I cannot lose another". His emphasis was on his family's safety.

He did a great job!

That seemed just CRAZY!

I didn't hear anything about this. Is this a fact that came out today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seemed just CRAZY!

Oh, and Hoppy, would you mind also posting this to the SM thread? It's enlightening for the convo there. Thank you!!

Wait...

I'm reading posts that say Tammy wasn't in jail garb.

So, not in jail clothes, and although she shows up in VINELINK as @ J Reuben Long detention center, she's supposedly NOT - but rather, in the Georgetown jail -because she fears for her safety. (see link below)

Then today, her atty had qualms about her and Sidney being referenced as "they" - hmmm..

Anyone else thinking that she's gonna try the abused woman route? That Sidney took it too far? That she's frightened enough of him to be put into a different facility?

Curious..
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

That seemed just CRAZY!

BBM - Who's the abused spouse? WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members