SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, how I wish we knew where the IE incidents fit into the timeline...

My theory:

Sidney actually had NOT seen Heather since October. Probably the end of October, maybe even October 31st since Tammy was texting Heather on November 1st and Heather told her she didn't need to worry about her anymore.

The Moorers were out on a date night that fateful December night. They were either drinking or doing drugs. My bet is on alcohol since she has mentioned she never did drugs (although of course who can believe her). Either way, I think they were under the influence. They decided to get frisky. Twice, and thought it would be exciting to do it where they might get "caught" (i.e. in public). Somewhere in their evening of fun, either before or after their public sex acts, they saw Heather on her date. Maybe didn't even talk to her, but saw her (has anyone cross referenced where the date locations were in comparison to where the sex acts took place?). It started an argument again about Heather....something they hadn't really argued about since the beginning of November when Tammy sent those texts to Heather. Tammy accused Sidney of not being over Heather or looking at her a certain way. If she was intoxicated, this could have been so ugly that she made him get out of the car and drove off, leaving him at a place with a pay phone. He called Heather from that phone. They talked. She called her roommate, upset. Tammy finally went back to get Sidney and they went home. Heather, still upset, was trying to call Sidney to say "WTF??? I'm just getting my life back together!" Tammy gets angry alllllll over again when she sees that call on Sidney's phone. From there, one of them convinces Heather to meet at the landing (Tammy probably forced Sidney to do this), then they both went, Heather got out of the car, and Tammy shot her. They put her in the back of the truck, and eventually, within the next 24 hours, hid her body very very well :(.

I don't believe she specifically stated the dates - but it's from an interview he did with LE. They brought this up when they were talking about how both TM and SM were not up front with LE from the beginning and then SM attorney stating that SM had attempted to be upfront with LE (by providing that and the info below)

Also - SM told LE that TM had sent text to Heather of TM and SM having sex. That's part of where the IE charges came from.

Oh. Dear. God.

I don't believe she specifically stated the dates - but it's from an interview he did with LE. They brought this up when they were talking about how both TM and SM were not up front with LE from the beginning and then SM attorney stating that SM had attempted to be upfront with LE (by providing that and the info below)

Also - SM told LE that TM had sent text to Heather of TM and SM having sex. That's part of where the IE charges came from.
His attorney is setting up the case as TM ran the show and did all this.

I am not in the least surprised TM would do that to HRE since one of the places was in the parking lot of the Tilted Kilt. TM was "marking her territory". I still hope they didn't make HRE go there and watch while under their control.

Also from the above linked article (my underlining):

--
“I can promise you, whenever this case comes to trial, that whoever is left in the trial will scream to the top of their lungs to move this case from Horry County saying there’s been too much publicity,” he said. “The gag order is there to protect the judicial system.”
--

Very interesting phrasing in that statement.

Hoppy, was any of SM's (Summerville) family there?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this. Please delete and accept my apologies, if not.

I'm trying to figure out why SM would have "agreed" to be so controlled...to the point of being handcuffed to the bed ... I can't believe $$$ was the reason...so either he did so to stay with his kids .. Or to stay alive. Not sure which.

My theory:

The Moorers were out on a date night that fateful December night. They were either drinking or doing drugs. My bet is on alcohol since she has mentioned she never did drugs (although of course who can believe her).

(Respectfully snipped by me)

Some of the texts they showed texts from SM to AC - where they talk about TM needing to get "sober".

Well, now I'm thinking maybe today is the 1st time TM heard about SM's jail interview.

Turning on each other? I certainly hope so! :thumb:

Hoppy, was any of SM's (Summerville) family there?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this. Please delete and accept my apologies, if not.

I believe so - but am not 100%sure.

TM says in the texts that she was having SM followed since Jan 2012. I think it is important to find out who that was, if it is even true. The $5000.00 makes me wonder.....:waitasec:
When the Moorers were charged with Kidnapping and Murder didn't LE (?) mention more arrests could follow? (or something along those lines). I'm thinking there is at least one other person out there who is either directly or indirectly involved. :scared: I could be wrong though! JMOO

Phone data ends at 3.41...

Reminds me of the old murder mysteries where the could tell the time of death by the time on the victim's watch because it had stopped...

Just eerie...

Some of the texts they showed texts from SM to AC - where they talk about TM needing to get "sober".

I have sometimes wondered if there was a relationship between the two of them

His attorney is setting up the case as TM ran the show and did all this.

I am not in the least surprised TM would do that to HRE since one of the places was in the parking lot of the Tilted Kilt. TM was "marking her territory". I still hope they didn't make HRE go there and watch while under their control.

Bingo! :winner:

Also from the above linked article (my underlining):

--
“I can promise you, whenever this case comes to trial, that whoever is left in the trial will scream to the top of their lungs to move this case from Horry County saying there’s been too much publicity,” he said. “The gag order is there to protect the judicial system.”
--

Very interesting phrasing in that statement.

I left there today feeling a bit different then when I walked in.

There definitely were 2 separate attorneys representing 2 separate people!

Well that seems weird. I thought TM had control of his phone? :waitasec:

After looking through hoppy's photos from the bond hearing, it enrages me to see both of the M's refer to Heather as psycho, or f*cked up. They both actively sought out this young girl and murdered her, and yet they see no irony in calling her the psycho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member