SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy blown margins batman!

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 10s
Shot of Tammie and Sidney Moore pointing gun at camera taken since Heather Elvis reported missing per prosecution.
Bi80UQPIYAAPaR4.jpg

FOR ALL YOU DO margarita
:clap::blowkiss::tyou::yourock::skip::heartluv:

That's the question, was he controlled to lill by Tammy, sorry she is a nutso, wierdo, Betty Broderick personality. In my heart, I do not think SM would ever hurt Heather physically unless forced, he had many times to hurt her, get rid of her. Tammy is vicious, IMO

Please do not absolve him of guilt. JMO

On those pics Hoppy posted, I had to click albums or something on the right side.

was it said when the pistol pic was taken?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think one of the most telling comments today was the m's attorney saying not to refer to them as "their" when describing circumstances. Possible setting one up against another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay, okay, who blew the margins up in here?

the pics aren't showing again, but thanks Hoppy. the incomes they listed were a joke, considering the contracts he had and them listing themselves as waitress/cook...wow...considering the condition of their own kitchen - NOT!

looks like they were screwing Uncle Sam (no surprise there), and also looks like they wanted to buy property in Orlando

I think one of the most telling comments today was the m's attorney saying not to refer to them as "their" when describing circumstances. Possible setting one up against another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was TM's atty who said that which is interesting because IMO the most damaging info was credited to her.

Please do not absolve him of guilt. JMO

I find him wallowing in guilt, but...... but..... I would be willing to hear him out. her, not so much.

if roles were reversed, we'd easily call the female abused and controlled. it's society, I believe, that makes us second guess an abused male.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I believe Hoppy is watermarking her photos, as suggested by SStar33.

She'll post a new link when she's done

As much as I hate to say it, I am really beginning to think she was hit with the truck. If she got out of the car, and let's say TM was driving. Heather wouldn't be able to see who was in the driver seat with the headlights on. Out of rage, I could see TM gunning it and running her over. Yes, I think SM was in passenger seat.

Kidnapping, perhaps, since that would mean Heather could not leave on her own. She also may have possibly died right there.

Scoop her up and put her in the truck bed? :waitasec:

Today's hearing sure did tighten up that timeline, so this could all happen very quickly. :twocents:

If that were the case, shouldn't the dogs have hit on her scent?

THANK YOU HOPPY!!!!!!!!

:wave:

(Is there really no 'thank you' smiley or am I blind?....hmmmm)

:dunno:

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 1m
On 1/25/14 "I'm packing my camper and heading to Canada" prosecution says Tammie texted this in Heather Elvis case Month after Elvis missing

I knew I read that somewhere. So the M's were taking off ....not a vacay either imoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie