SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these two are going to see jail time no matter what. Every detail of their financial shenanigans will be looked at...and IMO, there is major funny business there that will need to be answered for legally at some point.

I also think TM's drinking problem and the chaos in that filthy home did not begin with the affair. I think everything about TM has been spinning out of control for a long, long time. Only on the Internet...where TM could create the false persona and sell her "perfect life" ...only THERE did the happy fantasies exist. The reality was a possessive, increasingly paranoid alcoholic...who could not control herself but had a wicked control over everyone else that she wished to possess. Even the vacations must have been nightmares.

What if it was all planned by TM and to get his help she threatened his life and possibly the lives of others in their home? Maybe he was and still is scared for his own life or others? Just a thought.

The lawyers won't want them talked about as "they" as I feel sure they will want to separate them in jurors minds, not have it appear they both are equally guilty. Both sides will want to put it on the other, if they can't show propose alternate suspects, etc...JMO

If the plan is to separate them "they" don't need to be sitting at the same table, imo.

I'm hoping SM talks because I want to know what he said that lured Heather out at that time of the night. Even if it was, "I left my wife and I want to be with you" what was the urgency for Heather? There's got to be more to what he said and I am so curious.

Me too. I almost want to think that because Heather was upset when she called her friend in FLA and because it seemed she was insistent on reaching him, that possibly there was some drama involved. With TM's history, I wonder if Heather thought SM would get hurt, would hurt himself etc.

Kelly

ETA: And for what it is worth, I do believe that SM is just as guilty as TM. That he was involved in luring her to PTL. I gave up thinking he was an innocent bystander who got in to deep, wanted to save his children. If TM spent most of her time inebriated he had ample opportunity to scoop up his children and leave her. His family has come to the courthouse in support of him, he had somewhere to go. I don't believe they would have turned him or their grandchildren away. But, as always, this is IMHO.

Heather's car door was locked. How does that fit into her being kidnapped or murdered at PTL? Would she be waiting outside her car with the doors locked, waiting for Sidney, when the car drove up? Would she have locked her car as soon as the Moorers tried to pull her into theirs? Did the Moorers lock the door after killing her? It fits more with her getting in the car willingly, in plans of leaving PTL.

Or the locksmith being called back...

I'm working my way backwards through the threads. I tried to read it all last night, but WS reached its breaking point with me and refused to reload... bedtime!

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I do think that the locksmith was called back to open the safe where they found the $10,000. I also think that the $5,000 taken out of the bank after the murder was to fund their trip out of town they took afterwards.

Perhaps it was a down payment on some land in Orlando?

Good morning everyone.

I was on here yesterday during the bond hearing, and I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who kept us up to date with the latest available info from twitter, etc. And all the great links that were posted to help keep us up with what was taking place in the court room.

And thank you to Poppy for going and taking such great notes and some awesome pictures.

There was a lot of good info that was reported on here that wasn't reported in the local media. You guys are truly awesome.

I wanted to post yesterday but didn't have the time. I really didn't have the time to spend two hours on here during the bond hearing either, but I *made* time. :)

I am so glad that the judge denied their bond.

Bittersweet.

But another step in the right direction, none the less.

Now we just need to find Heather.

I saw some speculation a couple of pages back, wondering if SM worked during the day or during nights. Just wanted to clarify from my personal experience. During the times when he had contracts with my particular employer, he was only able to preform maintenance work after we were closed. Most nights this was 10pm, except for weekends, 11pm. He would Often show up about 30 minutes after we locked the front doors.

As far as any other contracts that he may have had, I cannot be sure what time they would allow him to preform maintenance. But with our company, it was never during hours, or before opening hours. Always after closing hours (for the type of maintenance that he did for us).

And FWIW, he was always alone. I don't see how any company that he had a contract with would let TM into the building unless she was also licensed and insured, just as SM was.

Too many hazards and lawsuits waiting to happen for someone who is just 'hanging out'. Especially for someone who seems to be lawsuit happy.

And on a different note, I am glad that we got to see LEs timeline. Based upon what they provided the judge (and thanks to those who captured pictures of it), I also believe she may have been picked up and/or subdued at PTL, and it must have been quick. IMO, based on the evidence, one can infer that SM was driving, and TM may have been hiding in the back. Once heather was in the truck, TM popped out from her hiding spot and a struggle took place. I am not sure what happened during this struggle, but I believe part of the struggle was for Heathers phone, which they then threw into the waterway. I believe this could have been what police were looking for, or trying to figure out where to look for it, during their forensic reenactment.

Guess we won't know until the trial, though.

I also (as someone said many pages back) hope that this is a wake up call for the Ms. I believe they thought they were smarter than everyone else, and wouldn't be caught. When they were arrested, I believe they thought they would be able to post bond and ride this out in the comfort of their own home (as comfortable as that place could have been??). Now that bond was denied, hopefully it was a smack in the face. A wake up call. I believe there is no way the state has showed its full hand as of yet, and they were still denied bond. Hopefully this will scare one of them into cooperating with LE.

But IMO, unless one of the Ms lead us to Heather, its all moot.

For the most part, I believe we have everything we need to convict them.

Now we just need Heather.

**Justice may not be swift, but it will prevail. Heather, we are coming for you my darling. We will not rest until you can also rest peacefully. We will not give up. We will and are doing everything in our power to bring you home. We will not stop until we accomplish this. We will find you. You are our daughter. "The communities daughter." **

-Restless in Horry County

-JL

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm working my way backwards through the threads. I tried to read it all last night, but WS reached its breaking point with me and refused to reload... bedtime!

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I do think that the locksmith was called back to open the safe where they found the $10,000. I also think that the $5,000 taken out of the bank after the murder was to fund their trip out of town they took afterwards.

Perhaps it was a down payment on some land in Orlando?

JMO, I'm thinking the $5000.00 might have been a payoff for a deed done. Or with help with the deed.

JMO, I'm thinking the $5000.00 might have been a payoff for a deed done. Or with help with the deed.

So, if I understand your thinking - just because we know that the M's were at PTL for about 6 minutes, does not mean that Heather died in those 6 minutes that they were there? That possibly someone else was also there and took care of things at that point, and the only reason the M's were there was to make sure that it happened?

I missed much of yesterday so I am not sure what everyone's thoughts are on the time line given. I am still catching up!

Kelly

So, if I understand your thinking - just because we know that the M's were at PTL for about 6 minutes, does not mean that Heather died in those 6 minutes that they were there? That possibly someone else was also there and took care of things at that point, and the only reason the M's were there was to make sure that it happened?

I missed much of yesterday so I am not sure what everyone's thoughts are on the time line given. I am still catching up!

Kelly

Yes, that's what I'm thinking now since learning of the $5000.00 withdraw. (which I think I heard it stated it was an ATM withdraw? I know there are limits on amounts from an ATM, but $5000.00 is a high limit for a withdraw).

Also, since learning of the time lapse between security cams going to and from PTL.

And, TE when interviewed, or on the FB page, almost always asks for ANY info. Sure, he's asking for any info to help find his daughter, anyone would, but I think he's also asking for any info on WHO else might be involved.

JMO, I think they had help.

Kelly

Bolded by me....also, maybe to hand over CASH?

Yes, that's what I'm thinking now since learning of the $5000.00 withdraw. (which I think I heard it stated it was an ATM withdraw? I know there are limits on amounts from an ATM, but $5000.00 is a high limit for a withdraw).

Also, since learning of the time lapse between security cams going to and from PTL.

And, TE when interviewed, or on the FB page, almost always asks for ANY info. Sure, he's asking for any info to help find his daughter, anyone would, but I think he's also asking for any info on WHO else might be involved.

JMO, I think they had help.

I did not know that an ATM would give that much either. Learn something new everyday

Kelly

ETA: I wonder what bank it is from. I did a quick google and most banks daily ATM limit is 1000 or less. So it is interesting if it was an ATM

Sorry little off topic and I can't find the social media forum....
Now that we have a more detailed timeline of events where would HE final tumblr account postings fit in??

And I found it interesting yesterday SM attorney denied the $5000 withdrawal stating the Moorer's didn't have that kind of money....

I did not know that an ATM would give that much either. Learn something new everyday

Kelly

I would love to know the time of that withdraw....it was on the 18th I believe...wonder what time of day? Just curious.

And, if it's an ATM, I'm sure they know WHO withdrew it via the security cam on the ATM.

Sorry little off topic and I can't find the social media forum....
Now that we have a more detailed timeline of events where would HE final tumblr account postings fit in??

And I found it interesting yesterday SM attorney denied the $5000 withdrawal stating the Moorer's didn't have that kind of money....

If SM's attorney denied the withdraw, wonder if TM had a separate account SM didn't know about, and withdrew the money herself without SM being there....?

In the email to AC, SM is being told TM will be fine if she just sobers up. Where was SM at that time?

Does anyone know the context around that email?

Thanks!

Kelly

Remember also that Heather may have been communicating with SM (or someone she thought was SM) in other ways in between those phone calls. LE spoke about private messaging--that may be limited to the November texts presented yesterday or there may be more from the morning of the 18th in between those phone calls.

I posted about how quiet a .22 is, but don't see it... anyone else? it was last post on #27 so I tried to bring it over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

There is no such thing as a quiet firearm. Especially one shot in the dead of the night or wee hours of the early morning. A .22 is not dependable for personal protection. One might have to pump a lot of .22 bullets into someone before they go down. That said, I doubt a perp would use a .22 to try and kill someone. Not when they have other guns available.

IMO

There is no such thing as a quiet firearm. Especially one shot in the dead of the night or wee hours of the early morning. A .22 is not dependable for personal protection. One might have to pump a lot of .22 bullets into someone before they go down. That said, I doubt a perp would use a .22 to try and kill someone. Not when they have other guns available.

IMO

I agree, that's why I carry a .40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members